Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hey dear..*hugs
congrats hun..may u hv 1000 many galleries...
beautiful work...lovely sigs n avis...
keep shining...
btw thx for adding me into ur inspirations... πŸ˜‰
KaJen-AbTo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved all ur ceations tashu.. rk-madhu n kajen are amazing.. all are beautiful.. keep up the good work.. πŸ˜ƒ
Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
update your shoppie now :P
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you guys so much for the sweet comments and for all the love. I really have no words.

Originally posted by: Jen2

❀️ WOoOHOOO its your 3rd CG πŸ₯³ First thanks for opening it :P n may you have many more like this. I LOVE the new banner its so beautiful and the whole page look wonderful πŸ‘πŸΌ I'm one of the biggest fan of your work so keep making more sigs/avis. you're work is simply amazing. no words to explain. best siggy maker for muy <3 Keep rocking and Luv ya always <3 ❀️

Jen2<3 Thankies! U like the banner it took me so long to do! 🀣 Ewww why ju my fan! that's wrong!😳 but thankies anywho! ILY2<3

Originally posted by: ChocolateCharms

Woohoo you finally opened a shop tehe and I loverss you for that 😳 ahh it makes me so happiiess =D On a serious note THANK YOU so much for opening a new shop muaahh =)) As you already know that I LOVE all your creations and I'm a big FAN of youss and that's why I'm always troubling you with my requests 😳 and like I always say it's your fault for being so AH-MAZING so yeah you will probably have to put up with my requests for the rest of your life WEEE 🀣

I LOVE the page layout and everything and all the samples are JUST PERFECTO I couldn't stop staring and my faves one being KaJen of course LOL but I LOVED all of them and get ready to get more requests from me once my exams are over tehee :P OKAY no joking I won't bombard you with requests don't worry πŸ˜† BUT I have to say once again that YOU ARE MY FAVE SIGGY/AVI maker <33 And oh I LOVE how you mentioned my name on your front page haye it feels as if my name has been put up on the board of honors LMFAO 🀣but seriously thanks for mentioning me and you know I'm always there when you need me BIATCH and ILY too muaahh <33

Looking forward to your first update I'm sure it's gonna be great =D and may you have many more dukaans πŸ˜† tehe loverss youu <33

PS Don't worry about sending me a PM cos I always keep an eye on all the topics that I need to check LOL so yeah I'll know when you update :)

Ew it's Kameeni Auntie! 🀣 Yesh I opened shoppy! Now I regret it!😳 but thankies anywho for commenting! You also my fan like Jen2 what is wrong with the world!🀣 NOOO Leave me alone! I no want to do ur req for the rest of my zindagi!🀣 Yesh I put jur name cause ILY for some reason!😳 Anywho Roshie ILY and thankies for ur long comment!

Originally posted by: Salwa_Mehrin

Congratulationss!!! πŸ₯³

You have got a 3rd gallery.😲 May you get many more gallery's like this and it reaches asdfghjkl no.πŸ˜† Your work is just amazingg and the way your siggies come r just perfectt.⭐️ Your page layout is amazingg. My fav ones are Madhuri Dixit, maneet and ofcourse kajen>333.😳 I m waiting for the update and it better be bada πŸ˜†. Mere request lene ke liye tayaar rehna.
And KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Thank ju Salwa ji for the sweet comment. Yes I have a 3rd shop now it's not fun and I shall.

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

Congrats Tashu. For Opening Your Third Shop. Now I Can Request Some Siggys. (:

Thank you nici so much. Yes you can!

Originally posted by: -ScarletRose-

aww huge congrats on ur 3rd shop tashu :)

Thank you so much hun<3

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Hey Tashu
Congratulations For 3rd Gallery
Loved it
Do Pot next soon
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Geet

Thank you geet for the sweet comment.

Originally posted by: Riasa

congratzz for your new shop :)))

Thank you Riasa for the sweet comment.

Originally posted by: Castle.

Hehe.. I knew you'd be back :D Ab now that you've opened naya dukaan I'll be behind you for updates xD Be ready !

Yes Aditi I'm back lol. you will okay I'll be ready.

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...congrats on da new thread...awesome creations...love ur work...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm

Thank you sai! I will.

Originally posted by: Adi_kajen

COngratsss tashπŸ€—

The Banner is lovely, The HAHK,Madz,Kajen,Harshjen, RK-Madhubala ones are beautiful<33

Love this movie Madz looks awesomee..

Suggestion:- SRK Madz DTPH

Thank you aditi<3 miss ya! and thanks for the suggestion.

Originally posted by: ammyridz600

Wowww Your 3rd Gallery congrats tashuuu <3

awesomeee stuff love them <3

Yuni ji<3 thank you so much!

Originally posted by: sanz.

Congratulations :) ur work is gawgus <3 xoxo

Thank you sanz.

Originally posted by: Liashna

πŸ€— Tashuuu Congo shongo yaara πŸ₯³

I love all of them here Specially KaJen waala 😳, DD ones πŸ‘πŸΌ, JeRan , Shahid πŸ˜‰

Hayye, In short, all are Fab Yaar!!! These are so beautiful, loved the couloring for Jen, KaJen and Shahid ones more 😳

Lage raho Munni behena 😎

Cheers
Lia

Thank you Lia so much.

Originally posted by: .Dulcet

congraaatz tashu for youre new shop :) may you have many many many more shops :) beautiful update, what was a shopstopper for me, was the Karanvir and Harshad gif, its outstanding andt he sidhimma one is awsoome :) great update dear

shilpa

Thank you Shilpa! I'm glad you liked the KB&HC gif as well as the sidma one.

Originally posted by: -Prash-

Congratulations Tashuu on 3rd shop!

Thank you Prash/Varun.

Originally posted by: akki-rockstar

hey dear..*hugs
congrats hun..may u hv 1000 many galleries...
beautiful work...lovely sigs n avis...
keep shining...
btw thx for adding me into ur inspirations... πŸ˜‰

Swati<3 thank you so much for your comment. and why wouldn't I add you you always inspire me.

Thank you saumya.

Originally posted by: kajeniananu

loved all ur ceations tashu.. rk-madhu n kajen are amazing.. all are beautiful.. keep up the good work.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much guys for the sweet comments.
Firstly I would just like to thank everyone for commenting and leaving such sweet words they really mean a lot to me and made my day so for that Thank You<3 And now it's update time for the first time in this shop it's a little image heavy so let it load and I hope you all like it as well as my new update banner!😳

Update#1

This first part is old stuff that I made a while ago but the rest of it is new.

Vivo/Abhay

KB

KJ

Below is the new stuff.

MB

GC

Shilpa/Suku

Bolly/Telly

^he was on BB6 I love him!

Jen2 here now don't send that thing after me!🀣

Okies I go now. Pm stuff and Index is page 1 just click the link.

SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new shop Tashuu!! And gorgeous stuffs! <33 those madhubala stuff is sooo pretty :D