ojaswi_kajen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome creations...
thnks for the PM..:)
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gorgeousss update tashu ...i jst love every thing!
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for delaying this and I'm still short on time so won't be able to comment properly :( but I LOVEDD all the update as usual and omg the KaJen one I was so hyper seeing it that I went and watched the scene again LOL 🤣 loved the colouring on them especially and the Wahi avi is so cuteee <33 STUNNING update as usual Tashie <33 I hope you had fun in vegas and I shall PM you sooonnn, for now my bio books are calling me sorry Love ya! XO
-Cutyee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awsome
update ❤️
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Salwa_Mehrin

First of all your work is amazing as alwayss. Loved every siggy.

This is gorgeousss!!! I mean BACK TO DECEMBER and the pic and the black colourr is so #@#asdfghjkl. I was eyeing only this through out your update.

Imma use it soonish😃

😳🤣 OKayy this is really really cuteee. I meann okay i cnt stop laughing seriousllyy. Loveed this.
Enjoy in Las Vegas^^

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome update...Loved them all...Karan Wahi Sooo cute...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

Thank you everyone for liking and commenting and using!

Originally posted by: --Amna--

awsome

update ❤️

Originally posted by: Forever_Komal

amazing update!!

really really loved this one! may i use it??

Originally posted by: ojaswi_kajen

awesome creations...

thnks for the PM..:)

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

gorgeousss update tashu ...i jst love every thing!

Originally posted by: GoldenSkies

Sorry for delaying this and I'm still short on time so won't be able to comment properly :( but I LOVEDD all the update as usual and omg the KaJen one I was so hyper seeing it that I went and watched the scene again LOL 🤣 loved the colouring on them especially and the Wahi avi is so cuteee <33 STUNNING update as usual Tashie <33 I hope you had fun in vegas and I shall PM you sooonnn, for now my bio books are calling me sorry Love ya! XO

Thank you sooo much guys! I don't know what to say anymore. your all so sweet.

I would just like to thank everyone for commenting and leaving such sweet words and for using my creations it really means a lot to me so for that Thank You<3 And now it's update time after a long time. Anyways I hope u like it.

Update#9

-RiMa-

-AR/KJ-

-BW&Coloured-

Aditi Your Reward For Making You WAIT!🤣

Okies I go now. Pm stuff and Index is page 1 just click the link.

hiraethhearts. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ress
Hayye Castle and KaJen <33 Imma usee

-Edited-

OMKAJEN.. The update was just asdfghjkl :|
I'm not a bigg fan of Madhubala but DD and Vivian look amazing in you siggies <33 The colouring is just perfect <3 And the kajen ones were just like treat to the eyes. I was toh impatient to use it pehle se hi and finally I have 😆 😆
The castle siggy is just 😳 I had almost forgotten Castle thanks to the stupid star world waale who aren't airing the season but your siggy made all those memories come back Now I'll pester you everytime to update and then you'll HAVE to give me something for waiting 🤣 I'm so smart 😎 🤣 I have exams so can't really give a detailed comment .. Sorry 😳 All in all the update was just fab 😃
Edited by Castle. - 11 years ago
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ajsdhasdjwqndjlkwqk

*5 mins later*

OMG tashu what an amazing update! Though not a RiMa fan but still couldn't stop staring at them because the first siggy is pretty HOT 😳 And phir neeche dekha toh pata chala KaJen bhi hai🤣

Yayyy last scene waali siggy The colouring is so beautiful in the tight tight hug waala siggy ☺️
And the ITA awards waala siggy is gorgeous and the tag-line is so apt I specially love how the font is highlighted giving it a 3D kinda effect 😳

And Aditi is going to be very KHUSH,she will finally get a break from her gande exams ! Now she can stare at your siggies🤣
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved them all...beautiful...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm