.:.Illuminated.C#3|Closed/Note-PG:41

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Banner Made By Me

Um Hi!😳 Okay I know your all thinking didn't she say she didn't want to continue with another shop. He he well I did say that I didn't want to open a new shop cause it was too much work but I don't know what has happened in the last 3 months that has possessed me to open a new shop. So here I am with #3. Anywho hello I'm Tashu for those of you who don't know me. I have been making siggies/icons/avi's for a while now but I don't think I have improved that much as I still have a lot to learn. Umm what else can I say umm oh I would like to just take a second and thank all of you who comment and use my work it means a lot to me and I really appreciate it!! Okies now that all the boring intro stuff is done let's get to the fun part!

First of all I would just like to thank a few people who have done so much for me and have stood by me through a lot:

JJ-Jen2

Lady-AlmaasK

Millerz-StarM

Kameeni Aunite/Roshie-ChocolateCharms

Thank you so much guys for being there ILY<33

Siggies-Animated/Non Animated

Icons-Animated/Non Animated

Banners

Avi's

I use Photoshop CS5

(c)Illuminated Creations

(c)Illuminated.C

(c)Ill.C

JJ-Jen2

Lady-AlmaasK

Millerz-StarM

Mona-monus-

Moni-Moni-

Ash-Sienna..

Vicky-Vicky_sonikudi

Mandy-Julybaby22

Farzana-ffkhan

Tina GoldenPanda.

Swati-akki-rockstar

Sary-magicbeans.

Neethi-BlackBeauty-

Along with so many others.

Before I go I just want to thank everyone once again for commenting, using my work and for encouraging me so much it really means so much to me so thank you!! Luv you guys<3
Edited by .BezubaanPari. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1.)Do not post or crop my creations and claim them as your own on other sites without asking me.

2.) I will only take up to 4 at a time(1 per person). If there are more they will be carried into the next update. Please Use The Req For At Least 2-3 Days I work hard on them! Now this is important: Only request if you are actually going to use what I have made. If your not then please don't req! Please provide pics 1-8 max or video with the timing, text and exactly what you want or I won't do it. Please refer to the example below!

Example:

1 siggie animated and 1 icon to match non-animated!

Pic: http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/552362_422632154464402_691925015_n.jpg

Text: He makes me blush.

Eample for Avi:

YT Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_R2nuGx9sE

Time: 1:19-1:48

Text: I'll always be with you.

Requests must be posted in the thread DO NOT pm me unless it's for a birthday! Make sure the pics or video are of HQ or GQ it just makes the creation look better!!

3.) Suggestions can be made at anytime but Request only when I am OPEN not when I'm Closed!

4.)Plz follow the IF rules I hope that u guys are aware so there won't be any problems cause I don't want to get into trouble!!

5.) If u see "O" it means I'm open and I am taking requests!!

If u see "C" it means the shop is closed and I am not taking requests anymore

but will take suggestions!!

7.) Once your request is done I will pm u!!

Most important rule: 8.) Do Not Res a spot if you are not going to edit it otherwise I will ignore your request/comment!

Edited by -PinkShadows- - 11 years ago
Update#1-Ab/KB/GC/KJ/SS/MB/BT-Page:5

Update#2-Disney/Mytho/RiMa/BT -Page:8

Update#3-VD/JW/KJ/GC/SK/Random -Page:10

Update#4-MG/RiMa/RK/KW&Others/Bolly&Telly-Page:13

Update#5 HW/SK/VD/NB5/KJ/DD/DDLJ-Page:16

Update#6 Requests+Shahid -Page:19

Update#7 NS/GC&Debina/AR/Kash/KaJen/Holly/Bollywood-Page:22

Update#8 RiMa/AR-KJ/ArYa/KW -Page: 26

Update#9 RiMa/AR-KJ -Page:28

Update#10 ArYa/VD/KJ/SB/RA/Random -Page:32

Update#11 Requests/CT/VD/SK-Page:35

Update#12 B/Hollywood/DD&SYK/KJ-Page:38
Edited by .BezubaanPari. - 11 years ago
Violet.Rain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
PM BOX!

Only If you want a pm press the button and add Blue.Rose as your friend! If not then please ignore this box.

Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
❤️ WOoOHOOO its your 3rd CG 🥳 First thanks for opening it :P n may you have many more like this. I LOVE the new banner its so beautiful and the whole page look wonderful 👍🏼 I'm one of the biggest fan of your work so keep making more sigs/avis. you're work is simply amazing. no words to explain. best siggy maker for muy <3 Keep rocking and Luv ya always <3 ❤️
Edited by Jen2 - 11 years ago
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Woohoo you finally opened a shop tehe and I loverss you for that 😳 ahh it makes me so happiiess =D On a serious note THANK YOU so much for opening a new shop muaahh =)) As you already know that I LOVE all your creations and I'm a big FAN of youss and that's why I'm always troubling you with my requests 😳 and like I always say it's your fault for being so AH-MAZING so yeah you will probably have to put up with my requests for the rest of your life WEEE 🤣

I LOVE the page layout and everything and all the samples are JUST PERFECTO I couldn't stop staring and my faves one being KaJen of course LOL but I LOVED all of them and get ready to get more requests from me once my exams are over tehee :P OKAY no joking I won't bombard you with requests don't worry 😆 BUT I have to say once again that YOU ARE MY FAVE SIGGY/AVI maker <33 And oh I LOVE how you mentioned my name on your front page haye it feels as if my name has been put up on the board of honors LMFAO 🤣 but seriously thanks for mentioning me and you know I'm always there when you need me BIATCH and ILY too muaahh <33

Looking forward to your first update I'm sure it's gonna be great =D and may you have many more dukaans 😆 tehe loverss youu <33

PS Don't worry about sending me a PM cos I always keep an eye on all the topics that I need to check LOL so yeah I'll know when you update :)
Edited by ChocolateCharms - 11 years ago
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulationss!!! 🥳

You have got a 3rd gallery.😲 May you get many more gallery's like this and it reaches asdfghjkl no.😆 Your work is just amazingg and the way your siggies come r just perfectt.⭐️ Your page layout is amazingg. My fav ones are Madhuri Dixit, maneet and ofcourse kajen>333.😳 I m waiting for the update and it better be bada 😆. Mere request lene ke liye tayaar rehna.
And KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Edited by Salwa_Mehrin - 11 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats Tashu. For Opening Your Third Shop. Now I Can Request Some Siggys. (:
598470 thumbnail
aww huge congrats on ur 3rd shop tashu :)