Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 2direct.

So what's the final verdict ? :-)

lol you tell me? Stop sitting there and watching the debate and contribute something. It would be nice to hear from a guy ya know πŸ˜‰
-Saniya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
It's the society that's the problem. The society asks the women to cover herself properly.(I'm not saying she shouldn't be, I know it's mandatory for a Muslim women to do so) But Islam also tells a man to lower his gaze! I don't get it why does the society raise their fingers at the women and blame her for everything. Why can't man respect the women. Women are not responsible for the assults.It's the women who bears all the humiliation after the assults and the men is free. He's not even punished for this. If a women should wear proper clothing then the the man should also be lowering his gaze. I don't blame the character of Zaroon or any other guy, it's the society that needs to give both men and women equal rights and respect.I guess our society can never change... if it had to change, it could have changed a long time ago. Just my POV:)
-Saniya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Wow, I always thought a girl who hides her beauty was less likely to be stared at. :S

I have read that in old times even non-Muslims in Europe would keep their heads covered when going outside to keep themselves protected.

I guess it's just the way our society has become today, no one is safe.

But I still think wearing appropriate clothing lowers the risk.

Personally, since I have started wearing Hijaab, I feel much more safer when I go out.

I agree with u! Wearing a Hijaab makes you feel more safer! But what about those guys who whistle and sing songs to women wearing a Hijaab. Some guys are such hypocrite and don't have any respect for women. U're right. No one is safe. May Allaha show these people the right way.Ameen
Those kinds of men are just sick. But by wearing appropriate clothing atleast they have nothing to look at. :)
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

lol you tell me? Stop sitting there and watching the debate and contribute something. It would be nice to hear from a guy ya know πŸ˜‰

Lol, Arre I did contribute a little on page 4, it's a slippery topic so I have to measure my words carefully here :-)
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2direct.

Lol, Arre I did contribute a little on page 4, it's a slippery topic so I have to measure my words carefully here :-)

I know what you mean. I guess even my opinion may have been misconstrued by some. It is a slippery slope but I like hearing others opinions. Like I said, hearing a man's opinion would help
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know what you mean. I guess even my opinion may have been misconstrued by some. It is a slippery slope but I like hearing others opinions. Like I said, hearing a man's opinion would help

See Umz the allure of a woman, by allure I don't mean deep inner beauty and profound soul attraction and all that, but pure physicality, at the basic level the sheer sexual pull of a woman is so firmly intense & entrenched within,, the objectification can just happen on the spur without you ever intending for it to happen. Some are very open others have the capacity to curb that side of them to a large extent but it's very much prevalent. The challenge is to rise above all that and on to a higher plane of thought, it's within everybody's grasp to contain that desire and move to into the deeper realm
Edited by 2direct. - 11 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This topic is applicable to the current crisis in India or in fact any country.

In our religion men have been told to lower their gaze and respect woman

Assaults and rape are immoral simple as that. It does not matter what you are wearing. Most woman do not wear the clothes they were to attract men right? It is against basic human rights that a man not force himself upon a woman. When I see a man with a bare chest, I do not feel the urge to assault him, in fact I don't feel the urge to do anything with him then how can a woman's clothing provoke a man?

Yeah I Totally Agree With Youuu Ums Tour Senese of homur is Too Good
my comant On The Metter:::: Then What what will happen??? if we have to wear full house stay at house so will even chirstan Do Same ???NOOO BIG NOO they will Not and they will get raped and whats about us???are we even save in house"s??? we will KILL Our Lifes With Our HANDS what will be the result of our sacrifice ? With Such Idea Nothing Will Change πŸ˜‰
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rapes are less common in western countries! Even though women are allowed to wear whatever clothing they please to wear!
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Rapes are less common in western countries! Even though women are allowed to wear whatever clothing they please to wear!

yeah i am Westren girl i mean italian frm italy and i wear likke other does.jeans shirt short cut i will not change my stlye for anybody neerrr πŸ₯± because of such persons who think changing dress everything will be fine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†even we girls have our own stlye to wearig dress as well as boys 😳