Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 1

Today was her big day...everything was just the way she dreamt of...and the most important thing was she loved him beyond limits...

But why he wanted to see her now...he wanted to see her before the wedding...she made an excuse and left from her mayaka...she already wore her lengha and was ready for the wedding...but then bittuji came and told her that RK wanted to discuss something important...so she left from there...the driver stopped the car in front of the studio...

Madhu entered it and it was dark...

Madhu: Rishabh...Rishabh where are...it's not funny...come out...

Suddenly all the spotlights were on her...

And there he stood on the balcony looking down at her...he was not ready yet...she looked confused...
Madhu: what are you doing there rk'we are going to be late'everyone will be waiting'

Rk smirked'do you remember this place madhubala?

Madhu had a queasy feeling...something was wrong...he would call her Madhu or Biwi but not Madhubala...

RK: i will help you...this is the place everything started...our first meeting, 4 slaps, our wedding etc.

Madhu: of course i know but why are you we talking about it now...

RK: wait Madhu...have patience...from the day you sent me to jail my only aim is revange...nobody in the whole world dares to mess up with RK and then live in peace...i thought after our wedding i will break you and make you suffer...but i had to admit Madhubala you were strong and you fought against me...but then i found the ultimate weapon...LOVE...the moment i realized that Love is your biggest weakness my plan of revenge took another level...i wouldn't be RK the superstar when i couldn't act would i...and so i started the play...and luck was on my side...and Madhubala i have to thank your Mallik...without his murder attempt i wouldn't have got this idea...so step by step i made you fall in love with me...I made you believe that RK was changing into Rishabh...and finally Madhubala lost her heart to me...and today i am here to show you that i won...and how could you believe that the great RK would fall in love with YOU...there are millions of girls who would just die for my one look...and here you think that i am your private property...

Madhu stood there numb...she didn't understand anything...what is he talking...it must one of his stupid pranks...he is just playing a prank on her...

Madhu: RK is this one of your stupid jokes...then stop it...it's not funny anymore...tears started to flow...

RK smirked: no Madhubala...i am serious...i never loved you...i just wanted to show you what happens when you mess up with the devil himself'you were a suitable enemy Madhubala' I had a lot of fun and now it's the time for the climax'to end this story'I am bored now so you can leave me and my house..think of the 40 lakhs as alms'

Madhu was shattered'was it a nightmare'if yes then she must wake up'he heart pained'it was difficult to breath'her whole body was numb'she just waited that everything ended'

RK: the drama of true love and being together for the rest of our lives was just crap'and you fell for it'it amused me'I thought you would be smarter'somehow I feel pity for you'even after this humiliation I think you still believe in your love like those film heroines'good bye Madhubala'he came down and was about to leave when he heard'

Madhu: ek minute RK'

He turned and looked at her?

Madhu: Where is the audience RK?

RK: AUDIENCE?

Madhu: this is the climax scene so where is the audience? I wonder why didn't you create a scene in the mandap RK'why here just we two...i mean it would have been a greater humiliation in the mandap where our families, friends and the press would have been there'i thought you would get your revenge in the front of the whole world'but here so all alone maza nahi ata haina'come we should leave for the mandap so you can do the show again'and this time I expect more drama'if you want I can beg you in front of everyone not leave me'so the world sees that not even the enemy can resist RK the superstar'come lets go'

She had enough'his words'him making fun of her love'playing with her feelings'making mockery of her self-respect'she had enough'she didn't feel anything anymore'she turned cold'she wanted to cry but not in front of him'she wouldn't do him the favour'she was a sherni and and will be always one'she fought him before she will fight him now'

RK looked at her 'he was shocked he eyes were cold and her face showed determination'that's not what he has expected'not this reaction

Madhu: if you think that I am going to cry and break down then I am sorry to disappoint you' I shed a last tear not because you cheated me RK'this tear is for my beloved Rishabh whom I lost...i feel sorry for you RK'you couldn't recognise true love but that's not a wonder'someone who can't respect his own mother doesn't deserve to be loved'and you would never succeed in breaking my trust in love'but from this second there is no RK in my heart anymore'you destroyed my life for 4 slaps RK and now wait to be doomed by Madhubala Mallik'I don't need your alms'I will pay you back within a month'

She turned and left a shocked RK behind'

Precap: Superstar Madhubala

Edited by sonnal_17 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG !! Ur SS sounds damn excited. Cont soon.
darkangel93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG this is really interesting!!!! UPDATE SOON AND PM ME!!!!!! 
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Start  👏
Seem's very interesting
Pls cont soon & pm me
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG !! Ur SS sounds damn excited. Cont soon. 
and dont frgt to pm me 
gn tc ks hsd
& i really wish show mmein aisa kuch na ho varna main cvs ka band baja baraat kar dungi 
Edited by arunsunita_gm - 11 years ago
r eally a nyc ss, my ss has same plot of revenge lol, but i think our concepts will be different. I loved it. plz pme me and update soonEdited by deepak148 - 11 years ago
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb start..update soon and plz PM me if u can
roma1234567890 thumbnail
Awesome! Waiting for part 2...
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome ss can't wait to she our lioness in action continue soon
tabby999 thumbnail