Posted: 11 years ago

tu kyun inna blushing??πŸ˜•
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zaidi98

me thunddhhh...

haayyeee..πŸ˜‰ 
 harikaaa agayii tu tease krne teaser se...
w8ng eagerly 4 da story 2 strt...

startingπŸ˜†
dreamyharika thumbnail
sheetalvasageeta1803maaneet05maneetarshPoorvaArorashristhi88sonya2012dipamancutekananSarah08bushi1pearl.whitevarunadia-arshadcutestarzmaanlvsgeetaparnapodurinibi_suchikabslocksdivyaraghaniMaanceyPaingelDarkangel_MoMothendral_111saji-21mardepari_jyothikans.1rizwanaqpixelflower620Nihsonzaidi98DIYA66CiaMaaneetSweetestPariniki02gawjusangel...RIDDHIMA...Parimishtypreeti555metromastigiaa5678ahsaaspyarkasilent_whispers-gurtimaniac-zariya123pari1689Aashika_virmansanam1234upayal12angelic_princesanmirzaRits.k.lovemaaneet.Blushingqueenarunsunita_gmmaanshipinkybediKasiKasimaanluverkingofmemansi.tripathiNH197197531fatema_007sridevi_nd_soniakeerthi90ashvinisharmaNav2010anjalisen85mannubhardwajshristi1shabnam22srikrithisanjana yadavkareena32preeti.1harshithaaamemyselfndIAngel-33fantesynehakapoor7love4allsekhonpuneet286pearluntamedtigressjssoodmasaf57AIMAMSKHanishadevilenageorgeManeetGurtiMGKamliKudisweetsampa39dreamymishti88rsusmitashri12valli30lehrlovesiaDesigirls12tiakashyapSheen-Coolkiwisingh24-kitty-maaneetmaahigill123impoojavermaKINGKHANFANzohafarheenmandy15honeygrapeammu5maaneet56n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kiran_ratiAsh1991maanmeet1freya123t_areebanjucoolpop77smallvilleAlicia2001janu_2006khwaishfanprerna1-afsha-flowers4umonikasethmitzi11nahtani88maaniqrasona-raiseemamaryshrutheAjaylove2_soma-padma-Remya_Pillai9n9i9s9h9u9Tyrosdlife19Sonia.KNzaara2212preethiaMonaLovesMaanpunam2712Sri_Radhachavvi16-AnushaGurtian-Ru_21goldenmoonabinash079yappingduck--Neelam--spvdPrithviSanyo1

THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS😳
Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
dreamyharika thumbnail
PART 1:

Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti pammi I just cant let maan you ruin maan's life, dadima said with frustration on written on her face.

Par maaji isme kya galat hai?? Geet is a nice girl and I know maan geet ke saath khush rahega, even pammi replied stubbornly ... hum iss rishte se khush nahi hai bus aage aapki marzi maan aapke bte hai aap khud decide kar lijiye dadima was adamant on not to change her mind. Maan who was listening to the conversation of the two ladies didn't know what to do or say. He had no idea what was running in dadima's mind yet he couldn't see his mother depressed that way. Geet was the daughter of pammi's friend and she wanted geet as her bahu, he did not understand as to why dadima saying a continuous no to pammi. Never for once did his dadima and maa fight and this time when it did happen his heart went for his mother who was almost on the verge of crying. He went into dadima's room, she seemed to be in deep thoughts ... andar aasakta hoon dadima?? He asked very politely.

Dadima got emotional seeing maan, ayiye bte aise kyun pooch rahe hai aap?? She said wiping her tears ... He rested his head in her lap ... dadima mujhe pata hai aapko yeh rishta pasand nahi hai but can I ask you a question?? How can you judge someone so easily?? Main nahi jaanta ki aap kyun mana kar rahi ho but for once I want to tell you something I respect you so much shayad maa se bhi jyada. Humne hamari taraf se shaadi ke liye haan kehdiya and now we are discussing on how right our decision is yeh kitna sahi hai dadima??

Dadima kissed maan's face getting emotional ... you donno maan you mean the world to me and you getting hurt is the least I can expect right now, jitna main geet ke baare mein jaanti hoon usse main yehi keh sakti hoon I am not happy with this alliance

Agar main yeh kahonga ki main yeh shaadi karna chahta hoon phir bhi?? That one question was enough for dadima, she turned her head away unable to answer him ... boliye dadima?? He repeated himself ... tab hum aapko nahi rokenge maan bus humse waada kijiye, promise me that you wont let geet hurt you!!

Aisa nahi hoga dadima trust me he hugged her not understanding her concern towards him. Whatever it was she agreed finally, that's all mattered him.

GEET'S ROOM:

Her mind lingered on the thought of marriage!! Ishika was right, she had seen her and Ricky making out. She had turned 18 the previous day and now the thought of marriage was giving a upsurge to her physical urges. Ever since she entered her teenage, her hormones got stimulated badly. Being from a conservative family geet could never even look properly at men leave staring. She didn't understand what marriage is, kuch bhi ho jhalli Maan singh khurana!! Is going to be your husband!! the name itself gave her gossebumps, and she looked at his snap his physique, his looks, his body, everything seemed so tempting. Ishika's words rang yet again... jara soch toh geet teri hone wali woh ko dekhte hi samajh aagaya tha mujhe ki he will be great in bed!! Aag lag jayega uss raat jab tum dono ka Milan hoga!! Geet blushed and closed her eyes telling herself that she is ready for this marriage!!

Kya ho raha hai yaha ji?? Ishika said intruding into the room, geet got conscious about her feelings and tried to sit right hiding the picture in the pillow ... Apne hone wale woh ko chupa rahi hai?? don't worry har business magazine mein tere woh ka picture dikh jaata hai, ishika teased geet.

Bas kar ishi bohut hogaya bol kyun aayi yaha? ... woh kya hai na movie aayi hai uss type ki chale?? She asked while geet blushed. She took the pillow and hit ishika with that ... Nahi jaongi waise yeh shaadi ki baat ho rahi hai aur tu hai ki mera dimag aur kharab kar rahi hai geet panted heavily and got up to drink some water.

Abhi shaadi hui nahi ki tu abhi se yeh sab sochne lagi ... geet dropped the glass in her hand and pushed ishika ... tu chali jaa yaha se please ishi

Arey yaar tu jaanti hai waise film main sirf tere saath hi dekh sakti hoon phir kyun mana kar rahi hai mere liye aaja ishika said. Left with no option geet had to agree finally ... Acha chal ready hoke aati hoon tu wait kar yaha saying this geet went into the washroom. Roop closed her eyes hiding the pain, she knew that geet is completely a spoiled girl and the credit goes to Ishika.

Being from a conservative family geet's parents always caged her something which geet didn't like. They would not allow a single chance to let geet go all alone. It became suffocation off late for geet, ishika and geet's friendship started since school time and they would always bunk classes go to the library or to some corner of college and enjoy joking, talking. Both of them watch X-rated movies in Ishika's laptop chupte, chupate that's what watching movie mean!!

Roop knows that isika was spoiling her little sister's mind so much and its high time that she needed to knock some brains into her. When she found geet leaving to the washroom she pulled ishika out of the room ... kyun meri behen ke peeche padi hai tu?? Bachi hai woh don't spoil her mind ishi, she is taking marriage to be a physical aspect. Usse kuch aur nahi sooj raha hai and its all because of you, roop said making ishika loose her sanity.

Di I respect you iska matlab yeh nahi ki aap kuch bhi kehde, geet is my friend and I know ki mujhe usse kya bolna chahiye aur kya nahi. If geet is a child then even I am a child so please mujhe samjahne ka try mat karo. Waise bhi if geet is close to me the reason is your family, she hates this family kya diya hai tum sabne usse?? Kuch bhi toh nahi just locked her in the four walls of the room, aise mein agar woh thik hai toh meri wajah se hai. Aise feelings kiske nahi hote?? Sabke hote hai, stop blaming me for no reason ... kya hua di?? Geet came out wiping her hair with the towel, she did not hear the conversation they were having and roop didn't want geet to know about it. She left unable to say anything.

Maan smiled as he could successfully get geet's number, they did meet earlier but never were things so different. Now they are to-be-wedded. He punched geet's number to talk to her.

Geet was still lost in the movie, all high with self. When the phone rang she immediately straightened her dress and sat on the bed. For her phone call means ishika and when it rang with an unknown number, she ignored it knowing her brother. She was not allowed to take calls from numbers that was the rule they had in their house.

Precap: maaneet meet!! First meeting mein hi liplock!!😳

PREVIOUS PART:

PROLOGUE

NEXT PART:

PART 2

Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh.! Dadi is skeptical about Geet πŸ˜•
And Maan is confident..Sweet.!

Ohh so Geet is spoilt..And roop is worried...
Geet thinking Marriage to be just about getting physical... 😲

I dont like ishika already πŸ˜† Thats not the way she should have spoken to roop πŸ˜•
Blushy blushy precap 😳

Interesting update Haru...Continue soon πŸ€— ❀️

Edited by -AnushaGurtian- - 11 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail
nice Edited by -kitty- - 11 years ago
d_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Continue soon