Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hope roop. helps her out
nc updt
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sdlife19

How mean geet is..she just thinks about herself and not even maan for the truth.. as does not think wat he wants and wat he feels..

its just tat he should love him and no one else not even his family and the way she is behaving it looks like she just does not want maan to be anywhere near pammi and dadima..

and now the baby will she go for a abortion as in the prologue she is crying and roops is saying tat maan is nowhere

di one thing i want to say bekasi is being helpless toh socho kya hua hoga?? geet ne abort kiya ya miscarriage hua
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
and shall wait for this as well
lot of waiting it seems
but thats okay
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YE geet p ho gyi
n wt is this girl yaar
she so stupid
she is really stupid to think that maanu will lv her less after baby
but sochne ki baat hai y she think so
but im really glad she decided to talk with roop not ishi
ya nhi toh wo ishi schi ulta hi bolti
n hope roop knock some sense in her
but stupid geet didnt tell maanu abt baby
how will he react once he come to know?
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet pregnant!!!
She didnt tell that to maan!!!
I'm damn scared to think anything
Just hope geet don't abort it :\
moona_sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice update.. hope so k maan ko pata chal jaye n he wil stop hr to abort d baby
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

https://i.imgur.com/f1xFwYs.jpg

PART 12:

Now tell me what was it that was so much scaring you?? Roop patted Geet's back, assuring her that it was ok. Didn't know what was scaring her so much!! She just hoped everything was fine ... handing the coffee she asked ... Maan ke saath sab thik hai??

She nodded no opening her mouth, Roop began to stare at her thinking about what to question her and she could wish god that her little sister might not have done things which she shouldn't ... As she was about to ask Geet something when her son came playing with his toy ... Mamma dekho maine kya kiya?? Rohan kissed his mother's cheek and then she understood he was playing around. He didn't stop instead began to rub his cheek against her wetting hers.

Badmaash kya kar rahe ho?? She began to rub her face, Awww mera bacha ... Yeh dekho Maasi aayi hai, Geet saw her sister's face colored in red ink ... So that was her badmaash was doing, it felt funny she laughed at her.

Haan baba has lo ... Yeh ladka meri jaan leke rahega, Saying Roop left to wash her face. Geet saw the little boy holding his mother's pallu and walking behind her ... Mamma I need my Ice-cream now, you promised you will give me, and then started his unending demands to have things or food.

Will her baby do the same?? She sat until her sister came back to her ... Now tell me what is it that which is bothering you so much Geet??

She lowered her lashes not knowing where to start!! What to say!! She cant even say that she was pregnant coz its Maan who has a right to know the truth first!! Her eyes welled up ... Di Mujhe uss ghar mein nahi rehna, I want to stay with my Maan alone ... His family, they are so mean di

But hua kya?? Why do you want to leave the family??

I am fed up with their taunts di ... They want me to conceive, but I made it clear I need time ... Agar Maan 18 saal ka hota toh kya unki shaadi karte?? Kya woh chahte ki Maan baap bane at the age of 20?? At the end of the day ... I am an outsider, agar unki beti hoti toh shaayad kuch aur hota now I feel that they will throw me out of his life if I don't give them offspring

Ek baat kaho tujhse?? Roop held Geet's hand and said ... If you really feel they need children dedena, uske baad toh sabse jyada haq tera hi hoga Maan par!! Family makes one strong Geet, ek baar agar tu Maan ne baby ki maa banegi koi tujhe usse alag nahi kar sakta!!

She was so right!! It would be her right on Maan more than those women if she gives the family a baby, but what if her husband will start loving the baby more??

He wont stop loving you Geet, baby will make your relation stronger ... not just that mingle into his family, coz they are related to Maan, love everything about him, isse tum dono ka rishta aur gehra hoga ..., Trust me on this!!

She laid on the bed thinking about what her sister told her ... Her stomach began to growl, she ran into the kitchen to eat. Dadima saw her busy in looking into the refrigerator for more food, she felt she had not eaten for years.

She stood behind Geet and glared her ... I wanted to tell you something!! She placed a photograph in her hand and said ... see this girl beautiful na, I was thinking to suggest Maan to spend a night with her, usse hamari arzoo bhi puri ho jayegi ... aur aapko bhi Maa banne ki jaroorat nahi padegi. I thought of hiring a surrogate mother too but people will get to know with the media around ... Hum aapse wada karte hai, aapke Maan aapke hi rahenge!! When you feel you have got enough age to become a mother you can go for another child

Her words pricked deep into her veins, and she didn't know how that felt like ... but the very next moment dadima pulled Geet into her room and opened the cupboard to show her the reality of her life, something which was supposed to be personal of her.

Yeh poora cupboard filled with contraceptive pills ... it shows your plight, so better tell Maan that you don't want a family, tell him what kind of a woman you can be, kam se kam apni pati ko bhi sach nahi keh sakti tum Geet, mujhe Maan se sunna hai ki woh kya chahte hai tumse ... I had enough, I want grandchild, tum nahi toh koi aur hi sahi!! Saying she left.

Geet stood rooted with her senses going numb!! Maan was not there ... he left for a month's trip and she had no one to share her pain, she didn't want to bother him with her calls. She came back to her room and cried ... the mere thought of seeing Maan with someone else scared her. She didn't miss eating her food as it was needed for the baby!!

She restricted herself to the room very much busy with Maan talking to him on phone. She began to feel she was probably not a right choice for him!! Everyone hates her ... to think of it her parents didn't love her either. A silent cry ... She will die if she finds her husband with someone, and it was then she thought the baby was his!! The mere realization made her understand ... this is him in her!! A form of her husband, but somewhere Dadima's words pushed Geet to the edge ... into a depressive mode. She was not speaking but indeed she was feeling left out.

A month alone with the baby, she even began to talk to it ... she didn't know that being a mother could be a boon of lifetime.

It was the day when Maan was returning, Geet was invited by Ishi to a party ... initially she said no but then she thought she needed to go out. She took permission from Maan and attended, and no one knew about her pregnancy except for Geet. She was such an idiot that she filled alcohol into her stomach as dadima's words began to nail her heart.

Ishita and Ricky got worried seeing her like that, and both of them made Geet to sit in the back seat ... and began to drive back home to ... They were so lost in her that they didn't see the speeding truck, Ricky lost his control on the accelerator in his attempt to turn the car to a side.

The luck was all the three were admitted in the nearest hospital and all their families were informed about it at the right time!! Maan rushed to see his wife and the thing that he got to hear from his wife shook him, She had a miscarriage ... Her stomach was full of Alcohol too and they cleaned it but couldn't save their baby ... To add to his misery, there was no chance of Geet not knowing about the pregnancy coz it was almost a month term of the baby which was breathing inside her.

Precap: Nahi milega!!😡

NOTE:

no more pms from me book mark this thread and check for updates by yourself please!!

DreamyHarikaUpdates

PREVIOUS PART:

PART 11

NEXT PART:
PART 13
Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
How could geet do tat... such a selfish lady she is

One month off n she had not tell maan about her pregnancy. . N dadima she found all those pills. .

I dont blame her for thinking on those lines as anyone could think the way she is thinking after seeing those pills.. why should geet blame her for her pain and miseries.

And knowing abt the baby she drank to such an extent tat she lost the baby..

its not due to accident but coz of her thinking n now maan came to know about it.

The truth tat she was pregnant for a month now.. wat will he do with her.. will he forgive as i dont think he will do
Edited by sdlife19 - 10 years ago
Love2read thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh god that was tragic...
poor maaneet...

the time geet started loving her baby she lost it...

maan's situation is worse.he becomes a father but before he cherish the news his baby dies...
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice update
she was so upset
so maan MU her
waiting nxt