Posted: 10 years ago
ohh pammi and dadi confusing and breaking her soul even more
hope everything will go fine
precay wow i am waiting for that

sparkle
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
meri jaan di I was just in heaven reading this update aur di I just don't know wht to say abt geet she is getting scared ke agar baby aa gaya tau she will loose maan's love aur di pammi's thoughts were right too when she came from london tau initially when she was ignoring pammi aur dadi tau they thought of giving her time aur then she will come to them aur will understand her role of being a bahu aur wife lekin di itna time hogaya but still she just kept ignoring them aur di pammi knows how much her son loves geet aur just coz of him she is accepting her aur di aaj bhi again she very politely tried to talk to geet abt a family aur let geet know ke maan is already 30 don't u think for him for both of u u need to have a family aur di again dadi could not hold up aur just poured her frustration on geet aur geet she just cried out aur di biggest shock ke geet is pregnant😲 aur di she is trying to 😭 aur di phir bhi she wants to discuss this wid maan first before doing anything aur di jab maan came home tau he saw they way she was aur she told him everything aur di maan ne geet ko kaha ke he do not want babies now coz she herself is very young aur di maan did not knew ke geet was pregnant aur geet ne maan ko bataya bhi nahi😭 aur di the next day one part of her is saying ke this baby is a part of her how can she lekin di I loved like u said di ke koi maa apne bache ko khud kabhi nahi maar sakti di👏 aur di she remembered wht her mother told ke when she had roop at a very young age tau she was tensed ke will she able to handle kids aur then whe she had geet tau she knew how much she loved this phase lekin di geet's mom still regrets not giving the same amt of love to roop aur di am glad ke now di wants to ask roop her di who will in every way tell her the right thing aur di precap says ke she's loving the baby aur di plzzz I hope ke geet tells maan ke she's pregnant aur di am phir scared ke phir how the baby d😭 di jaldi se next dijiyega plzzz😭😊
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice part
geet should tell maan about her pregnancy
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
How mean geet is..she just thinks about herself and not even maan for the truth.. as does not think wat he wants and wat he feels..

its just tat he should love him and no one else not even his family and the way she is behaving it looks like she just does not want maan to be anywhere near pammi and dadima..

and now the baby will she go for a abortion as in the prologue she is crying and roops is saying tat maan is nowhere
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional update.. te way pammi talking to geet making her to cry and more dadi ki words , still she is a baby and she is carrying a baby oh god, she didt say to my maan was lovely emotional..te way my maan consoling his geet and te way my maan ki words soothing her and te way she felt confused and asking help from roop was lovely emotional.. i love te update
Edited by Desigirls12 - 10 years ago
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
superb update . hope soon geet s complicated & confused mind will realise everything . continue soon
shivi.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 10
geet is confused and their is nobody to guide her
everybody is against her pammi and dadi
maan is not trying to undertand her or you
can say he is ignorant toward geet growing
reluctance toward child who can create distance

shivi.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 11
loved the insight into the geet mind
you should not force someone to do what you want
sometimes it forces them to do the opposite of that
loved how maan consoled geet
Loved insight of geet mothers
being mother just is not about giving birth but
being physically and mentally strong to be able to
raise them in loving and caring environment
krithi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.geet pregant planning to abort baby.if maan comes to know this then dont know wht would happen
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Scared that Maan would mu Geet... n somewhere she is selfish.. only thinks abt herself.. Geet was thinking to abort baby.. But precap. she is being attached to baby.. but then how she aborted it?