Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sessy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i think geet is being selfish here.she thinks maan is going to love her less after the baby 😡
she wants only maan.hope she changes soon before she looses everything.
thx for the update,loved it
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no.. Now Geet would take wrong decision.. under influence of ishi.. It wouldn't take time for dadima n Pammi to kick her out from Maan's life..
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 10
awesome...
Geet doesnt deserve Maan at all...
and Maan hes such a an idiot...
this pain is gonna teach her a good lesson...
cont soon dear...
taahir004 thumbnail
Okay I just feel Geet is been very selfish , does Maan not realize that his wife is taking pills .
Geet first felt been married one does not need to be educated now she feels having a child will hinder the love between herself and Maan .
Yes she does have her insecurities but Maan should start been more alert towards Geet so that he can advise her properly
here too Geet is taking on accessively on the pills and damaging her health
Awesome Update as always
kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hate Geet..

maan fails to understand it her mentality...

wish Maan knows the real geet and makes a decision..
continue soon...

waiting for more...
cuteeagle65 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update sad 4 geet hope maan know b4 any think bad happen
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Paru_

I completely agree with u dear...
Possesiveness is jaayaz in any relation
But this is obsession more like a slow poison
A madness that can kill it all that exists..
Geet can't be blamed as she doesn't even realise wat she is doing...
I just hope she gets the right dose of help..
Let God help maan too

and i agree with you both thanks for the special and long comments😳
dreamyharika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdlife19

I seriously hate Geet..

I dont know but such mean girls do exist in real life too... they think wen they marry their husband should only love her and not his family and geet is such a a girl who do anything to have maan..

though maan loves her so much he fails to understand the real girl...

sometimes i feel tat her love in just name sake for getting tat physical pleasure from him..

does she think tat having kids would make maan to love her less.. and using those pills.. wat she proves tat she loves him more.. but in reality she is using maan only for physical needs...

i wish Maan gets to know the real geet and makes a decision.. as i feel she is not just ruining him and he allows her to do so... not thinking about anything

awww didu this comment is the longest i got i guess till now 😃
dreamyharika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tia-AFreeBird

ye geet so selfish
selfish hona its not bad bt itoo much of it is also not good
she just only n only thinking abt herself
no one else bothered her not even maanu
she love him bt feels like she just want him physically more
she not ready to accept his family mana they hate her now bt she too never tried to talk to her
bina kisi koshish ke how can she blame someone haina when she herself is wrong
n now she using those piils babaji aage kya
abhi her physical desire is more bt later she has to repent heavily
me feeling bad or maanu
he loves her like mad doing wtever she like
he has an idea wt she want actually bt still dont bothering abt it
hope geet dont break him
waiting 4 next

awww tia thanks sweety😳
dreamyharika thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/f1xFwYs.jpg

PART 11:

She came back home from the office to find Pammi and Dadima probably waiting for her, Geet didn't say a word instead she went into the kitchen to have her dinner. Pammi sighed for she had been seeing her daughter - in - law this way ever since she returned back from London. Initially she thought of giving her time but slowly this time gap was making Geet even more insensible that other than Maan she was not even bothering to look at them.

Both the ladies understood that Maan's life was residing in Geet, he was indeed in love with this girl more than needed. Pammi was only silent because she didn't want any complicated situations in their messed up life. If her son loves this girl then she wont interfere but will wait until Geet understands the duties of being somebody's wife and also daughter-in-law!!

She called Geet after she finished eating her food and like an obedient child she came ... Baitho puttar, Geet feared she would be given a class or philosophical notes. Off late that's the only thing for which Pammi calls her, she sat on the opposite sofa while Dadima was only watching her.

Puttar ji aapne kuch socha hai?? I mean about a famiy ... Aapki shaadi ko do saal hogaye, sab sawal kar rahe hai, aur kitna wait karna hai hame??

Her sasu maa's favorite topic these days, why would she leave her so easily on such big issue. Geet was not prepared for the answer though she expected it to come from Pammi's mouth. Setting her duppatta she said ... Maa I just finished my studies, and I am just 20 right now, mujhe aur thoda time chahiye

Lekin puttar Maan is 30 ... Aapko nahi lagta ki unka umr ho gaya papa banne ka?? She got irritated on self for agreeing for marriage with such a girl who would always think about herself. Pammi got no answer to it then and she stared at Geet whose eyes turned teary. She hated talking to her sasu maa or daadi saas and here they were trying to intrude into her personal issues.

Bte I know you are worried about your age and figure ... Tujhe kisiki parwa nahi hai, we have enough money to maintain your personality!! I want to see my grand children before I leave this world, Geet looked at her with shock, Dadima's words pricked her even more. She just ran into her room with tears, and closed the door behind.

How much she tried to stop her pregnancy ... she missed her periods this month didn't know why and those pills were adding to her misery. She went to meet the doctor in the evening who confirmed her pregnancy,the very moment she felt like aborting the baby but didn't know why she felt to discuss it with Maan and then decide. It was just not hers, it was equally her husband's too.

She opened her drawer to take clothes and freshen up, she will wait until Maan returns. Since evening something changed in her. A feel of bekasi ... A helplessness, she recollected the words of her mother, pata hai Roop was born when I was just fifteen years ... uss waqt mujhe samajh nahi aaya ki maa banna kya hota hai but when you were born, my second pregnancy made me realize it is a divine thing in the whole world ... tujhe dekh kar samajh aaya you were too a part of me, tab tak Roop mujhse dur chali gayi ... usse tere Papaji ne apne bhai ke ghar bhej diya for her studies, I regret for not showing my love on her!!

What will she do?? Love this child or kill this child ... The mere word kill began to shook her existence, doctor had advised her to come back after a month for abortion ... this one month probably will change her mind!!

After those crude words of Dadima, Geet didn't feel like telling anything about the child to them. It was just hers and Maan's who were they to show rights?? And if she says it out they will not let her abort and she herself didn't know if she was truly wanting the baby.

Late Night,

Kya baat hai meri biwi soyi nahi ... Usse kuch chahiye tha?? Maan loosened his tie throwing the bag on the sofa, not observing her low side. Geet cuddled into herself more as the headache began to hurt her, she still gazed Maan helplessly. Changing into his vest and track pant Maan settled beside her,

Geet kya hua?? You seem to be unwell ... He caressed his wife's face lovingly and kissed her. Something was bothering her more than that of her health, and she wanted to discuss it with Maan. She didn't like the way Dadima had taunted her about her figure and age.

Maan aapko kuch poochna tha ... She hugged Maan with tears, kya hua jaan?? You are scaring me, whats wrong?? He repeated settling Geet into his lap.

Maan I don't want to lose you ... Kya aap mujhe aise hi pyar karenge agar hamara baby hua toh?? She sobbed feeling insecure about the mere thought of someone else in Maan's life.

Nahi baba ill love you even more for making me father, now tell me what happened?? Mom ne kuch kaha?? Ya Dadima ne?? His question made her breakdown completely and unable hold herself more she told him ... Dadima feels I am self obsessed, unhone mujhe aaj bohut kuch kaha tha maan, why does she feels so low about me?? Maine aisa bhi kya kardiya tha?? She always does this ... Baby ke alawa kuch bolti nahi hai, why cant she understand I am just twenty!!

Its ok Geet ... main khud nahi chahta ki tum abhi pregnant bano ... Don't stress yourself, just rest!! He made her sleep ... He was really taken aback with the way Pammi and Dadima spoke to Geet. He supports Geet not just because she is his wife but because she is a kid with mind. She never got the love of family or love from mother and father ... it was only him who had given for which she always craved for in life.

Maan watched his sleeping wife ... Unaware about the baby she was carrying inside!!

Maan ne toh kaha tha ... He wants to give me time, that means can I abort this baby?? She skipped going to office and was resting on the bed ... Still trying to come to a conclusion ... What to do??

The mother inside her was telling her not to go for it ... The baby was a part of her, and she cant kill it ... Just like that!!

She rang up her sister Roop ... because she was the only person who could help her and moreover Ishi would speak senselessly on such issues. Roop wont play games ... She will give her a solution, that much Geet was sure of.

In all this she failed understanding that a mother would never kill a child intentionally and would never be able to do it either.

Then how would she do it?? already a feeling rose in her ... She was linking herself emotionally with the child and she will bind herself to this feeling of motherhood,

As Roop picked up the call Geet restlessly spoke ... Di mujhe aapse milna hai, please she almost began to beg her di making her fear for her baby sister

Kya hua baby?? Something is bothering you?? Maan se koi problem??

Di everything is fine ... Bas aapse milna tha!!

Precap: Falling in love with the baby!!😊

NOTE:

no more pms from me book mark this thread and check for updates by yourself please!!

DreamyHarikaUpdates

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 10

NEXT PART:

PART 12

Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago