Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update
hope geet tries to understand his family and try to mingle with them
she just want maan for herself and don't want anymore between them not even their own baby
i think geet needs maturity more!!!!!
waiting for the next part...
update soon!!!!!
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
meri jaan di read the update aur I just don't know wht to say abt this geet di sachi does she really love maan di I highly doubt tht now , I know di ke she is scared to come to india aur live wid the family lekin di woh family maan ki hai tau kya geet for maan for his love can she not accept maan's family aur try to win there hearts di 😭 aur di poor maan woh khud ko apne geet ke pyar ke liye na jaane itna badal chuka hai ke his own family feels ke he's changed lekin geet for her she is just seeing ke she wants maan love all for herself aur di jab maaneet made love for the first time widout protection tau di next day jab dadi aur maan's mom said abt kids tau she started taking pills ke bache bhi use maan ke pyaar se dur kar deinge😲 aur di itna kha rahi hai woh pills ke it's affecting her health😭 di I don't know ke kya geet sache pyar ke meaning jaan payegi 😭 aur di jab jaanegi tab kahi sach main buhut der na hojaye😭 di the precap says BEKASI aur di me scared now for our maaneet aur especially geet di even though I'm hurt at wht she is doing lekin we love our maaneet aur di geet hai to maan ki geet haina di 😳 lekin di jaldi se next dijiye dying to read the next😭😊
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
she even had any idea what she is doing with maan & her life?
m hating her. all she thinks about is herself
brilliant update
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
why she behave like this
i angry on geet
anjalisen85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
niceπŸ‘πŸ‘

maaneet reach mansion and geet is not mingling with family😲

geet is taking pills and is facing side effectss😲

what will happen now?πŸ˜•
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional touching update..te way geet ki love for my maan day by day growing and she became addicted to him was lovely emotional touching..te way pammai and dadi ki hatred towards geet and te way she ignoring them and te way geet want to work and my maaan asking her to join him was lovely cute.. te way they outburst scaring geet and she taking pills and her over dosage, some thing will happen to her, wat will my maan do now..i love te update
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update buddyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
but i seriously hate this geet hell shes so damn selfish
only caring fr herself wen shes not mixing at all wid his family wht sorta reaction she xpects frm thm
only being wid ur hubby is not at all mrrd life ...shes only thinking of herself ...nothing bout maan or his family though hes fulfilling her every wish
hope she gains her brains soon before she loses him
do cont soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
dhakdhak22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice dear
geet is so mean she only wants maan
poor maan does nt know about his wife shallowness
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
good one. waiting for the next