Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update
good to see that geet irrecoverably fall in love with maan & maan's business is back on track
their live is going smoothly but time comes to go back INDIA
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geets mind still filled with crapss :\
sessy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thx for the tsr
looking forward to read the update
kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG... geet using pills...
hope maan come to know soon...dont know wht ll happen whn he will know about it...

cont soon...

cant wait to know it...
shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ye to teasar hai update kha hai?

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

https://i.imgur.com/f1xFwYs.jpg

PART 10:

She sighed deeply as they got down the car, somehow the thought of coming to India did sink in but still she badly wanted to go back. Standing behind Maan, Geet got scared to walk ...he knew how much upset she was, she cried for almost a day when he explained they needed to go back, it took him a lot of effort to make her agree. She was reluctant to go inside but had to, he pressed her hand assuring her that it was ok!!

She was welcomed like a new bride inside. Geet just prayed things would be as normal as they used to be ... She will adjust with the family if needed. But she wanted her husband to be as close as he used to be. A fact that she made out was she wont get the privacy with Maan which she used to get once.

As the servants carried the luggage Geet nervously played with her duppatta, not for once did she leave her husband's hand. She followed him to the room not bothering pammi and dadima, they wanted to spend time with her ... here she was avoiding them.

Aise nahi chalega jaan, you need to accept them ... they are family ... jo mere hai woh tumhara bhi hai ... Maan embraced his wife into his arms, she didn't speak!! Not wanting to accpt his words but Maan shook her pulling her closer ... Haina?? he repeated but probably Geet didn't feel it was necessary to answer, I love you ... I need you!! nobody here likes me, its only you who wants me ... mujhe apne se dur mat karna Maan, saying so Geet kissed him and then followed a passionate moment.

She felt like a loser sitting in that mansion of his. By now dadimas dislike towards her clearly showed up and pammi too began feeling that Geet was a bad choice for Maan and she regretted about the illusions that she made regarding Geet. The two ladies began to bug the couple for kids.

It had been two years of Maaneet's marriage and pammi was deeply upset about it. She decided to speak to Maan for she'd seen a change in his behavior ever since his return from London.

That night,

Geet dozed off on the sofa waiting for her husband. iIt was almost late night when Maan came back from office, it had become a daily routine ... Pammi would wait until Maan returns so that she serves his food. Every tiny issue with Geet began to look like sin to them which Geet did understand but began to avoid as she wanted a peaceful time to spend with Maan when he's with her. these were the rhings about which Meera had complained so the best solution would be ignoring.

A kind of madness and obsession was raising in her which probably Maan too failed to understand. All that she knew was her husband and her love, no one would ever change this fact. She had to express this if necessary ... Her heart long back made it, she will not bow in front of his family for anything and everything especially when she'd learnt that dadima always hated her and now pammi too.

The best way to avoid them would be confining herself to her work, she even began to apply for jobs. It was then she understood what importance PG had ... A point had come where Geet began to adore Maan beyond limit. She succeeded in getting a job and it was all because of him. she decided to talk to him about it for which she waited until Maan returned home at late night. He was tired by then but still couldn't stop his excitement seeing Geet still in the sofa and changing channels.

Taking the glass of water on the table Maan relaxed on the bed ... anything you wanted to say madam?? He asked taking a deep breath switching off the bed light. She switched off the TV and ran like a child to show him the appointment letter to her husband.

Maan I want to work ... Ghar mein bore ho rahi thi toh I applied for job, dekha mujhe mil bhi gaya ... she sat in his lap as he began to read the letter.

He narrowed his brows for a moment and then thought about it ... Geet was really confused as to what was running in his mind. Didn't know why Maan hated his wife to work somewhere else, he sighed and pulled her closer making her fall on his chest and without any second thought he asked ... Why don't you join me in the office?? That would be a even better idea??

She blinked twice to make sure of what he said ... He wanted her to accompany him to his office?? Geet literally felt butterflies in her tummy to have her husband around her the whole day!! This couldn't even happen in London.

She hugged him in happiness not knowing how to react and what to say!! Had she got such idea, she would have joined him already.

Maan really felt relieved sensing her blush like a bride ... how much he had missed seeing that red on her cheeks!! It was around 2 in the mid night but he couldn't stop himself from loving her ... she wriggled under his weight when he thrust deeper into her ... for the first time, all raw ... without any protection on him. Both had no control on their libido ... it was an autocratic love making on the whole. A special and different one, with no inhibitions in either of them!!

The next morning Maan decided to tell his mother and dadima about him taking Geet to office. Both began to glare his wife who was having her breakfast ... taking chance he spoke ... Maa, dadima aajse Geet mere saath office chalegi!! He authoritatively declared like he was adamant. He very well knew they wont agree for it, Meera and Dev had to leave the house with their shallow thoughts. Maan didn't wanted another Meera on the name of Geet.

Least did he expect them to say something he had no idea ... arey tum dono ko bache paida karna hai ki aise kaam karte rehna hai?? Its been two years of your marriage and you expect your wife to work with you now?? Pammi almost yelled on top of her voice catching the attention of the servants in the mansion. Geet chocked the food realizing that last night Maan had no protection on him!! Pammi's words began to scare her. No ways she would become a mother so soon!! She ran into her room to check out the pills in the cupboard. But Maan didnt pay heed to her and her talks, they seemed useless to him.

And it became a norm for Geet to have those pills ... Coz in the office their romance kick started, Maan would not leave a chance to have her when he would find her alone ... all for himself. And she couldn't even tell him to use protection for she got scared he would insist for children. Geet had idea how much Maan loves kids. Her rack in the room were full of birth control pills, which made her unhealthy too!!

When Ishi came to meet Geet she was so much worried seeing her so worn out, Maan was out of station for a day and she was facing the repercussions of those pills.

Kya hua baby?? Are you fine?? Ishi caressed her forehead, checking her temperature ... since a long time Geet was suffering from headache for reasons she knew very well. She didn't want it, she didn't want a baby!! She only wanted her husband ... no one else bothered her.

Even kids would hinder him from loving her ... that was the reason she was using those pills after Maan stopped using protection. Excess dosage of tablets were leading to acute pain in her head.

Precap: Bekasi

NOTE:

no more pms from me book mark this thread and check for updates by yourself please!!

DreamyHarikaUpdates

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 9

NEXT PART:

PART 11

Edited by dreamyharika - 10 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I seriously hate Geet..

I dont know but such mean girls do exist in real life too... they think wen they marry their husband should only love her and not his family and geet is such a a girl who do anything to have maan..

though maan loves her so much he fails to understand the real girl...

sometimes i feel tat her love in just name sake for getting tat physical pleasure from him..

does she think tat having kids would make maan to love her less.. and using those pills.. wat she proves tat she loves him more.. but in reality she is using maan only for physical needs...

i wish Maan gets to know the real geet and makes a decision.. as i feel she is not just ruining him and he allows her to do so... not thinking about anything
Edited by sdlife19 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sdlife19

I seriously hate Geet..

I dont know but such mean girls do exist in real life too... they think wen they marry their husband should only love her and not his family and geet is such a a girl who do anything to have maan..

though maan loves her so much he fails to understand the real girl...

sometimes i feel tat her love in just name sake for getting tat physical pleasure from him..

does she think tat having kids would make maan to love her less.. and using those pills.. wat she proves tat she loves him more.. but in reality she is using maan only for physical needs...

i wish Maan gets to know the real geet and makes a decision.. as i feel she is not just ruining him and he allows her to do so... not thinking about anything

I completely agree with u dear...
Possesiveness is jaayaz in any relation
But this is obsession more like a slow poison
A madness that can kill it all that exists..
Geet can't be blamed as she doesn't even realise wat she is doing...
I just hope she gets the right dose of help..
Let God help maan too
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
nice update...
hw can geet be so selfish????
i hate u geet...
i hope der is no serious pblm for geet health... soon maan shd understd geet?????? think abt kids...
continue soon
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think maan should understand geet and her fear awesome update