Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

wow lovely emotional cute update.. te way my maaneet drowning in each other's forgetting abt te outer world was lovely .. te way my maan ki business going down due to his passion and te way dev making him to realize it and te way he cuming back as msk was lovely.. te way geet realizing her love for my maan , te way my maan ki wait made his geet to reazlize her love for him was lovely emotional cute.. te way geet ki words to ishi abt her feelings for my maan was lovely emotional.. te way my maan was proud of his geet and te way they life was lovely.. te way my maan ki worry thinking how geet will able to live in delhi was lovely..i love te update
mandy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fabulous update dear :)

superb :)
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Geet study over abh maaneet ko vapas india jana hoga maan is tense 4 this waiting 4 next part
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part
maaneet happy in their life
geet fallen in love with maan
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

di u just left me blown away jab geet did start loving maan in real aur was trying to be the wife who can love her husband emotionally aur mentally 👏 di after her exams two months ke vacations main I was shocked seeing ke geet just wanted maan on bed 😲 aur di shocking more ke those two months turned to six months aur maan's business suffered so much😭 but then dev ki thode samjhane ki wajah se he was back to work aur his office was back to where it was as if kabhi kuch howa hi nahi tha👏 lekin di then in sab main ek cheez achi howi ke geet she realized ke love is not only being physical it requires so much more aur she decided to give tht to her love her maan😳 she started learning to cook for him aur tried to be there for him when he needs emotional aur moral support 👏😳 aur di I just loved geet more jab ishi invited her to the disc to she said ke she would love to lekin she needs to go home to her love coz yahi waqt hai she gets wid him aur she wants to be wid him during this time aur she said to ishi ke she just loves maan the extent she cannot tell coz he has made her live the life tht she have always dreamt aur filled her life wid love tht she can never measure👏😳 but di maan surprised geet when he too went wid them aur di loved how in these two years maaneet, dev-meera aur ishi-rahul became tooo close frnds aur they all used to spend time together👏 lekin di ab comes the real part two years are over aur now they have to go to india to live wid there acutal family aur maan is tensed ke can they live like this there aur worst he needs to tell this to geet😲 di geet has changed herself lekin phir bhi di my heart is beating fast thinking ke aise kya hogaya ke geet had done wth she had done in the prologue aur ab hamare maaneet alag hai😭 aur di am dying to read the back to back updates of my this fav story di eagerly waiting for the next one😳

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u r going to finish dis story...dats why everything going sooo fast...

atlast geet started loving maan n maan's life is also settled...but wht will happen once dey will b in india...

superb n beautiful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superbbb yaar
geet totally in love with maan
both r very happy
bt nw time to go back india
maan aur geet kaise rahenge india main yahn
to apne mann se jo krte the wahn nhi milegi itni freedom unhe
wating for nxt
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 parts..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...
slowly geet felll in love with maan...
she realized it too...
maan gave all the freedom n love to geet...
bt now time to go back to india...
will geet get the same freedom there!!!

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Excellent update
I thing. Family create problems in maaneet life
Waiting for next