kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hello everyone...

i have planned to create a index of all my works...for easy reading...

do let me know ur opinions,,...

my FF discussion thread...

hope to know ur views on my FF...

LOADS OF LOVE AG
Edited by kingofme - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kingofme thumbnail
MANEET STORIES...
maneet ff:rishton mein uljhan..(stopped for a while.)

my first and a very close to heart FF since this incident had occured with a very close person of mine...a marrige which was done only for the betterment of the family...geet a student and had crush on maan from chilhood but hid it and maan who only wanted her to pretend as a wife...the journey in which the relationship of maneet is complicated...this will focus on how maneet will remove the complications (uljhan)from their life...

new ff..meri zindagi..(stopped for a while.)

my second FF...the journey in which one person's life is in another person but that person forget the memories...the journey of maneet where maan and geet meet each other in childhood but one of them forgot that phase of life...a journey how they make new memories...

a child hood story of maneet. the journey of small maneet who turn outto be BFF.will this journey of two best friends turn out into a love story??

what happens to a girl whose all dreams are snatched away before even they start blooming???what will happen when the things that she loves the most will be left by her???what will happen when all the things she wanted to do for ever in her life when she will be deprived of all those thing??what will happen when she will be said to hate her favourite colour???all the small dreams of a 18 years of girl like a happy life or a life where she would be independent with all love would be crashed???what will happen when she would forget to smile???what will happen when a 19 year old girl with a huge responsibility would earn a living independently???
kingofme thumbnail
ARHI STORIES...

new arhi ff..rishtoon mein uljhan  (stopped for a while.)

A journey of ARHI decided by fate...a relationship which khushi hated made her dream come true...where as arnav who didnt knew the other face of that realtion asked that persons help to fulfil his life's ,love's dream...will this realtion spoil the realtion of arhi or will it bind it into a stronger realtion...

kingofme thumbnail
RISHABALA STORIES...

rishabala FF:i 2 had a LS.(stopped for a while.)

a story with madhu as a grey character...what happens when obsession leaves all the levels of humanity...what happens when a person is ready to spoil the life of other person in this obsession????what effect will it leave in with the persons connected????the journey of RISHABALA with one obsessed with the other person...

a child hood story of rishabala. the journey of small rishabala who turn outto be BFF.will this journey of two best friends turn out into a love story??

what happens to a girl whose all dreams are snatched away before even they start blooming???what will happen when the things that she loves the most will be left by her???what will happen when all the things she wanted to do for ever in her life when she will be deprived of all those thing??what will happen when she will be said to hate her favourite colour???all the small dreams of a 18 years of girl like a happy life or a life where she would be independent with all love would be crashed???what will happen when she would forget to smile???what will happen when a 19 year old girl with a huge responsibility would earn a living independently???
kingofme thumbnail
Aarya stories.

my first aarya story.

a child hood story of aarya. the journey of small aarya who turn outto be BFF.will this journey of two best friends turn out into a love story??

kingofme thumbnail
COmbined Stories...

maneet arhi...

this is a story of journey of 4 friends...

maneet and rishabala...

rishabala and arhi...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks...gonna include in the FF Daily Updates4...