Himmatwala my best film till now: Sajid Khan

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sajid Khan is a confident man who assures that his next venture Himmatwala with Ajay Devgn will be a hit.

"I have made two comedies- Housefull and Housefull 2. Himmatwala is my first foray into action and emotion. This is my best film up to date and I will be proven right", says the director. Adding, "I will never make a flop film".

Sajid also dispels all rumours that it's a remake of the 1983 film by the same name. "This is not a remake. It's my version of the older film. The essence of the 1983 film is there but it is distinctively different. I have retained 20% of the original and I'm sure audiences will love it. Never listen to critics. I'm making this movie for the all India general audience".

Thoughtfully adding, "The audience likes to watch stars and I like to present stars the way they should".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Himmatwala-my-best-film-till-now-Sajid-Khan/articleshow/17884014.cms

Edited by hasini009 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

He has presented Ajay in fuddu looks in posters... hope movie isn't that much fuddu as posters...
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
...I swear this guy's head and ego inflates more and more with each hit.
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Sajid Khan is a confident man who assures that his next venture Himmatwala with Ajay Devgn will be a hit.

"I have made two comedies- Housefull and Housefull 2. Himmatwala is my first foray into action and emotion. This is my best film up to date and I will be proven right", says the director. Adding, "I will never make a flop film".

Sajid also dispels all rumours that it's a remake of the 1983 film by the same name. "This is not a remake. It's my version of the older film. The essence of the 1983 film is there but it is distinctively different. I have retained 20% of the original and I'm sure audiences will love it. Never listen to critics. I'm making this movie for the all India general audience".

Thoughtfully adding, "The audience likes to watch stars and I like to present stars the way they should".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Himmatwala-my-best-film-till-now-Sajid-Khan/articleshow/17884014.cms

so you are making an action movie without violence and blood, good for you🥱

if its not a remake of old Himmatwala, why dont you name your movie as HouseNil😆

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: chocolover89

...I swear this guy's head and ego inflates more and more with each hit.

Exactly.

Only a flop can brought him down 2 sense... till now he has 100% Success rate with each new film becoming more success... saying once a time like i can never make a flop film is understood... but saying it every time his films comes will sometime in future will backfire.
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Sajid Khan should have stuck to Anchoring Ikke pe ikka in Zee cinema, but he din't and now we'l have to face the torture..
426420 thumbnail
Well it will suck for sure. Ajay is the worst actor when it comes to comedy, he just can't do comedy.
hasini009 thumbnail
I don't understand the BW people says "this is the best in my life/till now"blah blah blah... every time when they announce a new movie, why?
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Poor Farah she is the only sane person in that family..
Hubby tortures the audiences with joker,TMK whereas on the other hand brother gives us mindf**k flicks like Houseful, houseful 2...