Sajid khan and shirish kunder :D

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
why do ppl hate them so much..? πŸ˜†... lets put aside their films for a second...and NOT judge them on the basis of the kind of films they make...therz still soo much hatred for them all over the internet...

shirish i can understand...he makes stupid comments (once even a racist one)...i just dunt seem to care enough to give him any kind of reaction...πŸ˜†

with sajid ...hes just an innocent lil masala loving arrogant fella who thinks hes an excellent filmmaker and makes tall claims and lives up to them...i find him silly but pretty harmless but most people loathe his guts like therz no tommorrow...kyun? πŸ˜†

discuss...😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sajid is one arrogant douchebag who thinks ppl will accept any shit he gives 😑 and makes statements that his films will never flop πŸ€ͺshirish has always been a loserπŸ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i'll be very happy if these 2 along with Farah just vanish into thin air!!😎

Omgeee that be πŸ˜†πŸ˜† her hubby and bro
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Farrah is Hillarious and Sajid is pretty funny too.. his KWK rapid fire is jokes.. Eiffel ka Tower go take a shower 🀣 I have no complains from Sajid.. I think he's funny and his movies aren't that bad either.. they're brainless but they're funny.. and If he says his movies don't flop how is he wrong? His movies actually don't flop and he knows what the audiences like.. I don't see anything wrong with that

Shirish has always been a douche bag..
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They are so overconfident and cocky!
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: divine.dobrev

They are so overconfident and cocky!

sajid's films at least work so he a reason for it but what does shirish haveπŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Joker Kunder is annoying and I never liked him

Sajid of course is funny. He does make crappy statements but he's more tolerable
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mr. Kunder is just so irritating, just annoying. On top of that he makes terrible movies which turn out to be utterly disastrous,
Sajid is well a bit too arrogant , but then ,atleast people go and watch Sajid's movie so its alright to an extent.
816870 thumbnail
They appear as housefull of jokers to me πŸ˜†
Edited by rambo_ka_baap - 11 years ago