Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
this was one heck of a drama which made me go WTH?!! a lot of times but I followed it till the end. I abused it the entire week but always tuned in to watch the fresh episode.

bada ajeeb drama tha...it made me doubt Haissam Hassan as a director...I agree that majorly the fault was in the extremely poor script but the execution wasn't top notch either. still, this roller coaster remains memorable :)

Shukar hai Haissam worked on DeS and now ANC, both the dramas I love! else this drama had me on the verge of cringing whenever I saw Haissam's name...but Fawad and Sanam were quite adorable <3
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

hi5 Nosh! 😆

I never got bored either..nor did I miss a single episode. One of my favorite Fawad performances, and for that sole reason...this was a special show for me. Mujju goes down as a fav character as well. 😆

Hi5 ...
So Finally we agreed with one more thing ...😃 That Mujju Rocked<3 Even I love the scene where Mujju had to introduce himslef with the friends of his uncle ... Fawad was rocked there the way he smoked I just LOved it <3
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know this drama didnt have a good script..but still i Liked it sometimes...n surprisingly, i Liked Daneez-Mujju more than Kiran-Mujju.. that 'panga' scene was soo cutee...
Kiran was OTT..i like Sanam more in DS type roles..n Fawad was great as Mujtaba
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Didn't get the the chance to check out the panga scene before now. Thanks starstruck:) After watching it, I have come to the conclusion that Fawad really can create chemistry in a romantic scene withanyone. But still Daneez irritated me with her fake accent:P I also saw the Shamrez and Kiran scene in the video in the end...they look good together yaar! Mikaal and Sanam should do more dramas together...they would look good in a romantic drama. They were good in DeS and should do more work together.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Didn't get the the chance to check out the panga scene before now. Thanks starstruck:) After watching it, I have come to the conclusion that Fawad really can create chemistry in a romantic scene withanyone. But still Daneez irritated me with her fake accent:P I also saw the Shamrez and Kiran scene in the video in the end...they look good together yaar! Mikaal and Sanam should do more dramas together...they would look good in a romantic drama. They were good in DeS and should do more work together.

I agree, Fawad can surely create chemistry with any actress..even with an annoying Daneez played by Ayesha Khan. Daneez's fake accent was surely annoying as you said.

Honestly..I think Sanam is one of the few actresses who can look good with any actor too. She looks amazing with Fawad and then the same goes with her + Mikaal. I think Mikaal looks the best with Sanam too..In DeS, Mikaal and Sanam had oozing chemistry..some of their scenes where Mansoor shows affection towards Shahwar... were so cute! and Mikaal and Sanam had everything to do with that.