DBI (love happens)#3~pt 26pg78~dt16/06~

Eza_analyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
(c) angelic_eza analyst  2013. All rights reserved

surprised, shocked, someone sad , might be angry ๐Ÿ˜‰ soemone might never thought I will be able to pen down anything after previous incident chaddo yaaro galat fahmi ho hi jaati haii  aur mere jaise so expecting something expected is stupidity chaddo yaaro jisko samjhaana tha wh samajh gaye u words par nahi new thread and DBI pe concentrate karo ...

Okh on a thread 3 we are thanks to all ur love and support my stupid yet mature friends Im resuming my writing again though Im nt updating right now but its just a message I AM NOT LEAVING WRITING NOR I WILL LEAVE FOR ANYTHING OR ANYONE ...

and this whole thread i m dedicating to my shweetuu friends specially MAAHIMAANEET AKA my varsha aka THARKI (SORRY chhoti using ur name ๐Ÿ˜†) damaad , aka mere favourite FOD ki cruel writer ๐Ÿ˜‰...aku , sana , anya, deepali, ahana, chamdi chudail , moni, sobi love u guyz for all ur support and love for me, I never thought I will tell this to anyone but u all are the reason I M HERE ๐Ÿ‘

need ur love and support in this new year

I MADE RESOLUTION FOR THIS YEAR I WILL UPDATE REGULARLY Hehehehe lets see how much I will implement ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Okhh so enough of my bakwaas here u start ur journey with

DREAMS BEYOND IMAGINATION

(LOVE HAPPENS)

Concept

Does arrange marriage posses' love?  Two peoples when became husband and wife, because of arrange marriage do they actually love each other, or its just they become used to of each other, Do they make love with each other, or it's just a satisfaction of desires, and necessity of Sex. Is it infatuation or true love of emotions? 

Hmmm Kyaaa pyaar Ho jata hai, ya sirf zaroorat aur ek dosrey ke saath hi reh jata hai.

Geet: A simple girl with a romantic dreams of her would be, age beginning of 20's. Immensely in love with her Diary, this possessed her lots of secrets...

She thoughts Love marriage no never, There is No trust in Love marriage. Is that true, Or the Love marriage is best because they already know each other, each other's habits , they understand each other,  their compatibility ...

there is no point of deceive, regression, and above all her family wont allowed her a love marriage not even on her death bed...

Whereas Arrange marriage need to make it up, where they have to understand each other after marriage, what if he is not her types, what if he don't like habits.

NA WO FARISHTA HO NA FARISHTEY JAISA HO

MUJHE TALASH HAI US KI JO MERE JAISA HO

JO KHWAAB DENE KA KAADIR HO MERI AANKHO KO

MERI MOHABBATON KO PEHCHAAN SAKE WHO AISA HO

MERI KHATIR MARNEY KA HOSLA BHI RAKHE

KAHI BHI HO KOI BHI HO BUS AISA HO

AGAR KABHI JO RUTH JAAO ME USS SE TOH

MUSKURAKAR MANAAYE WO AISA HO

JO BAAT KAREY TOH WOH NIBHA BHI SAKEY

IRADO ME APNE WO CHATTANO JAISA HO

DUKHO ME HANSNE KA HUMAR JAANTA HO

IK AISA HUMSAFAR JOH SAMANDAR KI TARAH GEHRA HO

US KE PYAAR KI THANDAK HO MERE LIYE AISI

KI WO BILKUL AASMAAN KE CHAAND JAISA HO

WOH SIRF MERA HO JO NIGAAHO ME HAYA RAKHTA HO

UMAR BHAR SAATH CHALE BUS HAMSAFAR MERA AISA HO

The girl having, some dreams about her life partner, some expectation, some desires, and some sweet demands. What will happen when she will meet the stranger, who will become her life, just by signing two papers, without even meeting him?

Does love ever exist in arrange marriage.

The story of Maan and Geet who became maneet. Will they ever understand each other, or it's just a mere physical togetherness. Will they ever fall in love with each other or its just need?

Will maan ever understand his Geet, or it's just about his satisfaction.

Will geet ever accept him, as the God of her heart or it's just a compromise for the sake of family?

Geet handa a typical girl who belongs to a family where there rituals, rules regulations and respect are much bigger than their lives.

It's a community where they can disown their own daughter if she ever tried to cross the limits of femininity.

Whereas Maan a man of his words, a man of his work. Who never thought about his life that can be change just in a fraction of time. For him love is nothing, its all about to add something or subtract something. Soft feelings are existed but simply for love ones. Does geet ever come in the list of Love ones for Maan.

Well it is a story of arrange marriage where people don't know each other, even they haven't seen each other, will love ever come between them. It's a story of Maan and Geet who became maaneeet

P.s : For Pms Please add analyst_pmlist ๐Ÿ˜ณ keep check my BLOG

Edited by Eza_analyst - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eza_analyst thumbnail
Link to my other Works ๐Ÿ˜ณ

KEEP SAKES OF LOVE (COMING SOON)
Where love was divine, serene and beautiful, something brutally killed all the relations of MAANEET does the keepsakes of love survive their love or it will die its destined death ???

My lover My enemy ...
where love is animosity, its a game of emotions which will drown u till death

100% mine

a story of girl who want her life partner only to be hers ...
and what she gt in is HARDCORE betrayal but FROM WHOM???

Magic Of Maaneet

A creative OS thread started By me & My Friends
The game is simple the participant have to write one OS on any song, any any song. The song can be from Bollywood Hollywood even serials title track...

Table OF Content  

Edited by Eza_analyst - 11 years ago
Eza_analyst thumbnail

Announcement:

A novel on MaaNeeT ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Madno (Echo through ages)

By my Sweeti pie
 โค๏ธAngelic Shalzโค๏ธ (Mishty) please like the page to be updated with the current status of the Book โค๏ธ

Do visit My blog 

eza's analytical World of Maaneet romance ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Eza_analyst - 11 years ago
16anyaa.gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hayelaaa, Me shocked

Yeh sach hai ya am evening dreaming ๐Ÿ˜†

Congo Eza kamini for ur new thread
, nd am realllyyy realllyyy happpyy u resuming writing. Hugss nd pappiss to u

And especial gift for u- ๐Ÿ˜Ž
*BHOW BHOW* ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

hehehehehehe, reading those few lines I was smiling, lekin coming to this line
AKA my varsha aka THARKI ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I was like "KAMINIII" ๐Ÿ˜ก but then again bracket ka pad k i was pheww ๐Ÿ˜†

And thanx for dedicationss, umm lekin Anya kon??? ๐Ÿคข nd kam se kam yaha toh izzat se CHOTI bol deti kamini, CHAMDI CHUDAIL ๐Ÿคข

Abhi verry eager for DBI Maneet's journey also to resume ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ur new year resolution, hmm phir to mill gaye hume updates,
nd me too abbsey new year resolution leti hu k this year I too would resume my Saath with DBI ๐Ÿ˜ณ which i left in mid, nd Sowwieee for that But plomish frm now I wont ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love yaaa Kamini at last
๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by 16anyaa.gurti - 11 years ago
Brown-Eyes thumbnail
FIRSTLY
N CONGRATS ON NEW DBI THREAD

N THANK FOR NOT LEAVING WRITTING

Edited by Brown-Eyes - 11 years ago
mahimaneet thumbnail

CONGO SHONGO for a brand new thread๐Ÿ‘

me so excited for ur new story๐Ÿ˜ƒ...will start following u from that one for sure๐Ÿ˜‰

ab jaldi se uske updates dena ok...and hopefully will start reading DBI soon...fir updates ke liye crib karungi ok๐Ÿ˜†

love u kamini eza...aur hamare naye ghar mai theek se swagat toh kar budhu๐Ÿ˜ก...i mean wid updates๐Ÿ˜† not pan parag๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by mahimaneet - 11 years ago
maaneet_manic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very happy :) ki ur going to continue :)
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrates on new thread dear.
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for the new thread