Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes Agree with you. Im surprised Star couldnt find anyone better than him..
-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!I just watched one performance of this week!And I got enough of his non-sense!That guy is just...!Uff not even words to describe!Plz...Plz...kick him out of the show!*banging my head on the wall*
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Completely agree with you. The way he just gives important to ENTERTAINMENT... I am always like "What the hell!" Its bloody gruelling to actually dance that well and do daily serials too. Yet he only appreciates entertaining ones like Rahul-Dimpy. When Rahul doesnt even know D of Dance.

Its called Nach Baliye for a reason. Because it is a dance based show.
memarathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sajid is very rude person.he dnt know what is dance.
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tastahnin

i felt the same ...and i felt that he gave negative comments to those who actually danced well😲 like amar-charlie and ravi- sargun... and rahul-dimpy who didn't even danced properly,sajid appreciated their attempt😲...this is a dancing reality show and good dance should be appreciated,not good entertainment...this is not "entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega" or "india's got talent" that any form of entertainment would be okay...

This is called ability. He also don't know how to judge becoz he don't have any idea about dancing
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with U He is just disgusting I hate him
annu_ms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just kick him out.highly irritating😡both brother &sister no work in the industry are coming to TV to bore audience just like their movies.
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
who d hell first told Sajid that irritating man, that we, the audience watch nach baliye for only bloody entertainment and not for dance of the couples like him...
crap guy