Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hain!!! Sajid is the judge for this show... he only knows to crack flop jokes ..then how can he able to judge the performances?
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

hain!!! Sajid is the judge for this show... he only knows to crack flop jokes ..then how can he able to judge the performances?

πŸ€—

now he is old thts why he didnt cracked jokes tht much at 1st epiπŸ˜†
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

πŸ€—

now he is old thts why he didnt cracked jokes tht much at 1st epiπŸ˜†

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
1st episode hain na...isiliye spare kiya hain hamey shayad
aditi222 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
1st episode hain na...isiliye spare kiya hain hamey shayad

agree completely. he cracks horrible jokesπŸ₯±
girl_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lol u spoke my words
josh135 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes i totally agree with you!!!! Sajid Khan was just seeing entertainment factor...I was seriously shocked when he was praising Rahul Mahajan and on the other hand he was telling Ravi-Sargun who actually dance so well that their dance is like an exercise??!?!?!..and this was their entry performance and he was telling them that which was completely rude..seeing that they must have put a lot of hard work, maybe more than others and you could make it out by Ravi's expressions that he was shocked from within...Okay we understand that entertainment is one criteria ..if its fun its good but please if one does not even dance..what the hell are we watching this show for??

Sajid Khan does not deserve to be the Judge..He will be just making fun of contestants...thats the only thing hes good at doing...Even David Dhawan was a better judge than him..Would prefer him rather than Sajid Khan.
chaotic_mess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeah right its not "entertain baliye" its "nach baliye" its nly entertainment is required then amar can go to a comedy show nd dance there nd then he can say that it was entertainment so its fine.if nly entertainment is enough then go to saregamapa nd start dancing nd sajid would say"entertainment to hua na sab thik hain"strange i jst dnt knw how is he cohosting with terrance sir omg!!!!!!!!
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really dotn know what expertise he is going to give to the contestants

onad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i thought he was trying to imitate karan johar from jhalak dikhlaja... it was karan who had started using d word *entertainment* in dance.
but alas d difference is karan atleast had some idea abt gud dance n bad dance perfrmance. sajid tried to be anothr karan johar bt failed miserably.

if he cant judge he should better shut his miuth n repeat wht the othr judges r saying . thats it
Anu101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I felt really bad hearing the comments he gave Ravi and Sargun. And he was proven wrong cause Terence who is like a pro said that their dance was clean and sharp and it was really good. So that shows Ravi and Sargun were good. Wonder why they exactly took him...