karanika4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry if anyone feels bad but I'm really not liking sajid as a judge!! Looks like he won't judge the dance but just entertainment>_< they should have called it entertainment baliye.. Lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i felt the same ...and i felt that he gave negative comments to those who actually danced well😲 like amar-charlie and ravi- sargun... and rahul-dimpy who didn't even danced properly,sajid appreciated their attempt😲...this is a dancing reality show and good dance should be appreciated,not good entertainment...this is not "entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega" or "india's got talent" that any form of entertainment would be okay...
karanika4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: tastahnin

i felt the same ...and i felt that hegave negative comments to those who actually danced well😲 like amar-charlie and ravi- sargun... and rahul-dimpy who didn't even danced properly,sajid appreciated their attempt😲...this is a dancing reality show and good dance should be appreciated,not good entertainment...this is not "entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega" or "india's got talent" that any form of entertainment would be okay...

I know right!!! Amar and Ravi were the ones that were actually dancing and he was rude to the!! This totally gay! Felt really sorry for these two couples!
659287 thumbnail
it would have been better if there was his sister farah instead of him. he is simply creep, and prick to my eyes. i wish he gets replaced with someone, who is very well aware of dancing skills, and gives us some knowledge about dance.
halfbloodprince thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
honestly i feel he is there only for leg pulling of the contestant nt for judging...
-PurpleHeart- thumbnail
Yeah I too think he s not fit for judgjng the dance reality show...
Better send him 2 some Entertainment based reality shows...

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u spoke my heart out...gosh like agar sirf entertainment hi chahiye tha toh why judging a dance based show that's so lame...
karanika4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

it would have been better if there was his sister farah instead of him. he is simply creep, and prick to my eyes. i wish he gets replaced with someone, who is very well aware of dancing skills, and gives us some knowledge about dance.

Ya even tho I find Farah annoying I would have liked her 100x better than him! She would judge the dance not entertainment! Nn W*Fff does he mean by entertainment? We just sit there and laugh for no f****** reason?! Sorry for my wrong language but I'm just pissed the way he commented on the good performances!
karanika4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvnishal888

honestly i feel he is there only for leg pulling of the contestant nt for judging...

Omg I know!! He's just dumb nn when I saw him entering I literally laughed what does he know about dancing?!
aditi222 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karanika4ever

Sorry if anyone feels bad but I'm really not liking sajid as a judge!! Looks like he won't judge the dance but just entertainment>_< they should have called it entertainment baliye.. Lol

Absolutely right. he is so biased as a judge. How can they even rate rahul's performance as dance? It was not even worthy of a judgement.😆