Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year gift to all my friends

I actually drafted this part on Christmas day while i was waiting for my flight at the airport.  Never got the time to finish it, and decided to post it, and if anyone want me to continue, then let me know, however i dont know when i'll be able to update, cause very busy with training here.

And sorry no PM for this story, cause internet connection is very bad here...

Hope you all enjoys itπŸ˜‰

Merry Christmas

Today had been a very awful day for Riya. Since she came to work, she had only been doing mistakes on mistakes.  Rathore had blasted her about them a few times, even Arjun had been glaring at her.  And by the end of the day, even Chotu and Shree were angry with her, since they also had been scolded due to her.  Thankfully they had neither field work nor any crime to solve today.  She looked at each and everyone with a pleading look, but they were all ignoring her.  It was nearly time to go home now.  Today was Christmas eve, she was missing her parents and friends a lot.  She had left her city to come to work in the ETF.  Now except the ETF members she didnt have any family or friends here.

She was very sad, that on such a day she'd be alone, and also everyone was angry with her. Everyone had already gone, she packed her things and was returning home when suddenly the door opened and Arjun came in.  He looked questioningly at her, and was wondering what had happened to Riya today.  It wasn't that she didnt commit blunders each day, but today seemed to be the height of mistakes.  "Just where was her mind?" he thought.  So he had waited till everyone left to come to inquire about her.  Ideally he didnt care about to meddle in other people's affairs, but he could see that Riya was disturbed.  And though he didnt know it nor accept it, he cared a lot about her, and he couldn't leave her alone in such a state.

He walked towards her, took her hand and guided her to a chair and made her sit on it.  He sat on the opposite chair and looked at her.

"Riya, kyu hua? Tum itni pareshan kyun ho?" Arjun asked gently.

"I know i'm your senior and i dont have the right to enter in your personal life, but if your personal life is affecting your work, then it's better to tell me.  I'll try my best to help you," Arjun continued.

"Really you'll help me? Aap naraz nahin hoge?" Riya asked with a smile.

"Hein nahin hoga, ab batao kya hein?" Arjun said thinking that he had managed to convince Riya to share her problems with her.

"Promise me that you'll help me?" Riya asked.

Without realising the implications of this, Arjun promised her and then waited for her to open up.

Riya took a few deep breaths before starting, and then said, "Woh kya hein nah. It's Christmas Eve, and i wanted to give a gift to each and everyone here for their support, friendship and help since i joined in.  But i dont know what to give to anyone! I mean i have been thinking a lot, but i'm not able to pin anything down for everyone.  And now it's almost night, and i haven't bought anything for anyone!"

Arjun was dumbfounded when he heard Riya's reasons.  He had thought that it would be something really important, but Riya was anxious because of gifts.  At first he was very angry, that he had wasted his time on someone who was still so childish, and was going to scold her, but then when he looked in her eyes, all his anger evaporated.  He could see that this meant a lot for her.

"Riya, it's just Christmas, it's ok. You dont have to gift anyone anything.  They wont mind," Arjun said.

"No Sir, you dont understand.  My papa always said that Christmas is something special and must be celebrated. Since i remember, i have bought gifts for all my friends and families.  How can i break this tradition now?' Riya persisted.

please let me know if you want me to continue it, i had ideally planned it to be a one shot, but havent been able to finish it at all.

So?

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice . Please do continue
littlebrat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
continue soon 
i liked it...

its nice and cute too😊
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc start di...
do continue whenever u get time..!!
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice.:) . pls continue..:)
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Riya s so sweet and cute... i culd imagine Arjun's expression whn Riya said her reason for making mistake... Lovely OS... do continue...
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
like.merry Christmas... u in India...right?

btwn my fav. was...
Today was Christmas eve, she was missing her parents and friends a lot.  She had left her city to come to work in the ETF.  Now except the ETF members she didnt have any family or friends here.

know how that feels...think u r feeling a bit homesick too...?
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww... riya is so cute!! πŸ˜³ loved her innocent gesture!! please continue... 
alee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nic start!!!πŸ‘!!!!

awww.. riya is soo swt!!

continue soon!!!!
shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice os 
cont soon