Santosh shukla roped in sohail khan's next

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Santosh Shukla roped in Sohail Khan's next!!!

Submitted by neera on Sun, 2012-12-23 18:04
Last edited by neera on Sun, 2012-12-23 18:06

Lucknowite Santosh Shukla has a legitimate reason to cheer!! His stay in the Bigg Boss house may have been short but the lucky lad has been roped in for Sohail Khan's next, all thanks to Salaman Khan!!

Santosh Shukla
The Chandrakanta actor who got evicted from the show recently seems to have caught Sallu Bhai's attention. The TV star has bagged a role in Sohail's upcoming film.

This is no mean achievement as everyone is aware that being approached by the Salman Khan's camp is a big thing in the Indian movie industry.

An ecstatic Shukla stated, "Salman Bhai recommended me and that's how I got this movie. I am so excited! Salman Bhai ka haath agar kisi ke sir par aa jaye toh samajh lo uski naiyaa toh par ho hi gayi. I am lucky!"

Disclosing another exciting piece of news the actor said, "I had been wanting to meet my family in Lucknow ever since I got evicted from the show, but then I was preparing for the Bigg Boss finale, so I couldn't go back. And when the rehearsals got over, I got to know that they want me back in the house to settle my score with Aashka and Rajeev!"

Regarding plans about his second stint in the house, Santosh laughingly added, "I think it is a great opportunity for me. I'm going to tell Aashka how the whole nation is making fun of her."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ew, this tharki from Bigg Boss. 🀒
740920 thumbnail
That guy reminds me of Ranjeet... Don't say he'd molest the leading lady in the movie 🀒
816870 thumbnail
He might play villain

I hope this film is actually good Sohail

I only know 2 films Sohail & Salman made together

1 was AWESOME - Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya

1 was alright - Hello Brother
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally,tharkipan paid offπŸ˜†
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Who is this girl look a like guy? πŸ˜•
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tumse nahi hoga bhai

πŸ˜†
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

An ecstatic Shukla stated, "Salman Bhai recommended me and that's how I got this movie. I am so excited! Salman Bhai ka haath agar kisi ke sir par aa jaye toh samajh lo uski naiyaa toh par ho hi gayi. I am lucky!"

Sonakshi Sinha in making.πŸ˜†