trying to catch all sami khan's play
but in vain 😔

i doubt that will b able to watch that serial
but watched few scenes n its nice

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

WHY SHAMOON ABBASI?!?! ughhh..can someone explain to me why they couldn't get anyone but him for that role? especially when they have 2 younger actors in the drama..Faizan, and Shamoon's brother in the drama (forgot his name too lol)

Shamoon's brother as in Vicky of the baraat series right? Faizan doesn't have much role in the show, just like he doesn't have much role in Aks. I would like to see him oing a lead role after ANC.😃
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mary78613

Shamoon's brother as in Vicky of the baraat series right? Faizan doesn't have much role in the show, just like he doesn't have much role in Aks. I would like to see him oing a lead role after ANC.😃

I would love to see Faizan in some serious suited booted kind of a role now...he certainly has the look of some intense, brooding hero or anti-hero...jo bhi ho, I want him in a lead! he deserves it yaar! 😳

But he feels wasted here 😭

Pani Jaisa Pyar revolves around the rape issue too. It's not really similar but I feel Pani Jaisa Pyar was a popular drama on this rape issue..with Roag following..so I can't help but recall these two here & there when watching Main Gunehgar Nahin.

& no, Pani Jaisa Pyar is intense and very sad. You should watch it! Saba Qamar is awesome in it! she will make you cry. 😆..she made me cry at least with some of her intense scenes.

Are you recommending this because I like sad stuff?😆
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I've sort of given up with Sami ever doing a cheerful role. 😆..I think he's a good actor..if only he got a chance to experiment a bit more..it's sad though..he's being wasted by AnB productions with similar kind of roles.

AnB is the only production casting sami khan after he was shifted to karachi
he hardly appears in 3 to 4 serials that were by other productions
its his luck that AnB got him
otherwise whenever an actor changes his location, he's suppose to start his career from scratch

itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

so basically u r liking mein gunehgar nahi becoz of casting or its sad theme?
Edited by itzMYattitude - 11 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mais

I would love to see Faizan in some serious suited booted kind of a role now...he certainly has the look of some intense, brooding hero or anti-hero...jo bhi ho, I want him in a lead! he deserves it yaar! 😳

But he feels wasted here 😭

yes, he would look amazing in a serious personality, full of attitude kind of role. I really liked his attire in Mein Guneghar. Lets hope we get to see him in some substantial role from now on. Its just the starting of his career now. 😃
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lol, nope not at all..I'm recommending it because Pani Jaisa Pyar is an amazing drama..and one of my personal favs which I feel you'll like too because it was a great effort by all.
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well ill just tell u briefly, the story is about a girl who is engaged to a guy they both love eachother then she gets gang raped and its everywhere in the media, the guys family break off the engagement in fear of the society the girls family gets her married to a guy who they think is good but the guy does alcohol/drugs

the first part is similar.. the only difference is that in my story they got her married to one of the rapists 😕

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

so basically u r liking mein gunehgar nahi becoz of casting or its sad theme?

I usually watch dramas because of the story...i dont care about the cast really!😆 but im happy with this cast too...saw sami khan for the first time