Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Can u tell me the story plx? it seems to be based on a story I sent to AB :S
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

guys I wonder what role the reporter will have in the long run? that guy Romaan from that Cindrella drama (don't know is real name)

I actually thought he was going to marry her somehow this soon. πŸ˜†

his name is Faizan Khwaja.
Even i thought that he would marry her but she ended up marrying Shamoon Abbasi..:/

Originally posted by: Taify

well ill just tell u briefly, the story is about a girl who is engaged to a guy they both love eachother then she gets gang raped and its everywhere in the media, the guys family break off the engagement in fear of the society the girls family gets her married to a guy who they think is good but the guy does alcohol/drugs
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have seen the first two episodes of this drama. The story looked interesting, but after the intro of Shamoon Abbasi's character as the girl's husband to be...I kind of lost the interest. I saw Faizan in the drama, and was looking forward to see what role he would play. I've started liking this guys after ANC...and he reminds a bit about Fahad Mustafa too:P Anyway, so far, it doesn't look like he has any big role... he is just playing some random charachter. I hope that the girl will end up with him in the end. Sami Khan doesn't deserve her after the way he broke the engagement when she needed him the most.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Have seen the first two episodes of this drama. The story looked interesting, but after the intro of Shamoon Abbasi's character as the girl's husband to be...I kind of lost the interest. I saw Faizan in the drama, and was looking forward to see what role he would play. I've started liking this guys after ANC...and he reminds a bit about Fahad Mustafa too:P Anyway, so far, it doesn't look like he has any big role... he is just playing some random charachter. I hope that the girl will end up with him in the end. Sami Khan doesn't deserve her after the way he broke the engagement when she needed him the most.

tell me about it..I cringed after seeing Shamoon Abbasi's name on the cast list after the very first episode! Imagine how I felt seeing him in the actual drama. πŸ˜†

yeah, Faizan may just be the there for no reason..lol..though I kind of hoped he popped into the picture after the way Sami left the girl. lets see.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mais

the only episode I watched carefully was the one in which Faizan entered :P Call in an ANC after-effect but I'm crushing on him now...suit boot mein he looked hot ☺️

other than that...not so interested in the drama. just see bits and pieces of it. abla naari Pakistani version kinda dramas are so repetitive...Sami Khan should do a cheerful role now...tired of his same roles. I think she'll end up with Sami Khan in the end...khair, ye kuch episodes mein zulm quota thoda kam ho and she becomes a divorcee or a widow, tou i'll watch to see the end! :D

I've sort of given up with Sami ever doing a cheerful role. πŸ˜†..I think he's a good actor..if only he got a chance to experiment a bit more..it's sad though..he's being wasted by AnB productions with similar kind of roles.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

his name is Faizan Khwaja.

Even i thought that he would marry her but she ended up marrying Shamoon Abbasi..:/

WHY SHAMOON ABBASI?!?! ughhh..can someone explain to me why they couldn't get anyone but him for that role? especially when they have 2 younger actors in the drama..Faizan, and Shamoon's brother in the drama (forgot his name too lol)
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

so you sent this story? were you inspired by Roag/Pani Jaisa Pyar by any chance? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: starstruckk

so you sent this story? were you inspired by Roag/Pani Jaisa Pyar by any chance? πŸ˜†

Do they have the same storyy? I thought PJP would be a happy drama :(
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Do they have the same storyy? I thought PJP would be a happy drama :(

Pani Jaisa Pyar revolves around the rape issue too. It's not really similar but I feel Pani Jaisa Pyar was a popular drama on this rape issue..with Roag following..so I can't help but recall these two here & there when watching Main Gunehgar Nahin.

& no, Pani Jaisa Pyar is intense and very sad. You should watch it! Saba Qamar is awesome in it! she will make you cry. πŸ˜†..she made me cry at least with some of her intense scenes.