Shweta Tiwari's FC- Let The Celebration Begin...

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
https://i.imgur.com/cnmIO.png
Some Facts About Shweta Tiwari !!

|| Build: Slim || Height: 5"8" || Weight: 59 kg ||Eye Color: Light-brown ||
 || Hair Color: Black||Star Sign: Libra|| Religion: Hindu ||
|| Nationality: Indian|| Ethnicity: Asian/Indian || Most afraid Of: Darkness ||
|| Favorite Person/ideal:Her Mother || Favorite Actor: Tom Cruise||
|| Favorite singers: Kishore & Lata|| Favorite Dress:Jeans & Tops ||
|| Favorite Food: Masala Dosas & Indian Vegetarian Foods ||
|| Favorite Sports: Volleyball || Favorite Movies: DDLJ ||
|| Favorite Dialogue:"Tere sar ki kasam" ||Favorite Car: Lexus ||
|| The best Moment:when she became a mother ||
|| Hobbies: Dancing , Speech & Debate , Drawing
|| Claim to Fame: Kasauti Zindagi Kay &  Bigboss4 winner ||

I-F Profile: https://india-forums.com/celebrity/2302/shweta-tiwari

Blog link:
https://shwetatiwari.india-forums.com/my-world/

FB fanpage: Shweta's Facebook Fanclub

Please click on this link for more info: Dazzling Beauty SHWETATIWARI FC"Note on pg15"

⭐️Banner Credit goes to: Zary ⭐️
⭐️Biography credit goes to: Amna⭐️

Edited by romiosugar1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail

Hello Everyone 🤗

First of all, congratulations to all of you for reaching the fantastic half century of Shweta Tiwari's Fan Club 🥳
Please feel proud of yourself as we have completed 7,350 pages aka 49th FC today just by praising, appreciating, and sharing Shweta's related stuff.
 I would like to take this opportunity to thank you ALL for your commitment, dedication, endless efforts, and time towards this FC. It would not have been possible without you and your contribution. Despite your busy and already hectic schedule, you guys have managed to come here to discuss, praise, and appreciate Shweta Tiwari. This is indeed commendable and "thank you" is honestly too little for your continuity and endless efforts. Thus, each of you deserve a huge round of applause and standing ovation for your loyalty 👏👏

The world knows that Shweta Tiwari is a versatile and flawless star, but only  we (each other) know that we, the Shwetians are the biggest star here, so today we celebrate us and our dedication towards our one and only star, Shweta Tiwari ⭐️🥳

This 50th FC would not be typical FC with lots of Shweta's info as we have decided to celebrate ourselves 😆 So please visit this link-
Dazzling Beauty SHWETATIWARI FC"Note on pg15"  if you would like to know more about Shweta.
Thank you and sorry for your inconvenience!!

⭐️Banner Credit goes to: Zary ⭐️
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Thank you to all those members who took their time out to share their wonderful journey of Shweta's FC on the occasion of the 50th FC celebration 👏👏 Readers, please take your time out to read our journey 😳 as we have spent a lot of time thinking and writing 😛

aquariun26 aka Pooji's splendid journey!!

Date when i joined the fc :29th november 2009(3 looong years...😲)

How i Joined : Ahhh..!!!this is a looong but an interesting story...😆I used to leave comments on st's blog😛.i started leaving bad comments which faraan didn't like and we had fights😳.somehow we managed to stop our fight on shweta's request😆(i doubt she pointed me and faraan by saying:"we are here to share our thoughts and view points,not to fuel fire and be impolite and offensive."trust me it's not a copy paste material.it was shweta's love which didn't let me forget this sentence🤣😆)then i asked some question from zari regarding kzk in kzk forum(both of us were strangers at that time😲😆)using another id.faraan came to know that i am kzk fan so he pmed me the link of the shweta's fc and asked me to join the fc.(faraan didn't know that it was actually aquariun26😲🤣)so i replied him and told him that i m your enemy😈🤣.But Faraan was sweet and we decided to forget this enemity😳.so i joined the fc.😎

My journey of the fc : when i joined this fc,2nd fc was running.i do not remember anything exactly but Aurna was the first ever friend of mine in the fc🤗.then Zari also became my friend🤗 and Faraan also became a good friend(which at some time used to be impossible for me🤣).We all fc members used to have a lot of discussion about AP and Shweta as most of us were APians😆.Then i found some other friends like Zeeshan etc😛.Zeeshan used to be our Magic boy who searched a lot of things for us which we couldn't search😆.i used to see Sabzi chatting with other members of the fc in a very cool way😎.i really liked that girl and always wanted to be friends with her☺️😆.Someday we had a chat in AP fc or may be in shweta's fc i think😕😆(my memory sucks😡😆)so we became good friends in a very short time😳😛.firstly Aurna used to be my closest friend but after that Zari became closest and now she is even more closer than Aurna😳😛.i can not forget Aurna and any other friend cuz all of them are special for me😛.i found sincere friends in this fc.as Sabzi says : "We were destined to meet."it is the perfect saying.👏👍🏼
There were ups and downs in the journey cuz as usual we people had fights on AP and PRB thingy😆.me and zari left the fc for some days due to this issue.but this is life and we enjoyed the over all journey of the shweta's fc till 50th fc😃.Recently i got angry on the fc members cuz no one was there to chat with me...silly me😆but now i m good and happy.😛😆

Celebrations Of the 25th fc : we really enjoyed the 25th fc celebration party.and the award ceremony...how can i forget about that...??😉😆Sabzi did a wonderful job to make that moment memorable for us👏.Likewise Faraan,Zari and other people also worked very hard.i really enjoyed that part of my journey😛.

Over all Journey : Over all Journey was wonderful.When i visited this fc to find Shweta,i found some good,nice and sincere friends in this fan club.Zari,Sabzi,Faraan have always been very helpful🤗.On the other hand Asha,Avi,Maya,Farzana,ansa and yeah Diksha and all the others were always nice to me😛.and Yes when we found Diksha,it was a treat for all shwetians cuz she used to bring news about shweta and photos,videos whenever she meets her.😃
So my over all journey is fabulous as you all can read if you guys have got the stamina to read my whole journey...😆that's all...😳😛

Zaryab-Khan
  aka Zaryy's journey

hi my name is zaryab 😛...name to suna hi ho ga I joined IF back in (10 dec )2009 nd started my journey from KZK forum nd blog 😛I used to post millions of pics nd comments of AP in kzk forum until it got locked 😉🤣
After KZK Shweta didn't work on TV 4 a long time😔...nd shwetianz were really very sad on the forum nd blog... 😒Then one day Faraan pmed me the link of Shweta's Fc...😲😆

He had opened the fc 4 all the Shwetianz nd invited all of them there like Puji..Sabzyyy...Ansa...maya..Aurna..faraan nd me 😛😳
All of us were good friends due to blog nd kzk forum😛...I felt very proud that Faraan being a great fan has done a wonderful job by uniting all the fans in the fan club ..😛there were no APian nd Bajajian in the fc,all of them were shwetianz...And my actual IF journey started right after joining the fcwid lots of Creativity 😆😲
i remember the lines which Faraan wrote at that time :"plz guys ye FC maine bohat mehnat se bnaya he ise kabi soona matt hone dena."😳 From that time till today i have not forget these lines...😳😊whenever i visit IF,i always check fc before visiting any other forum...slowly nd gradually...😆😛 This fc has become like a family member nd i love the time which i used to spend over here... ❤️
This FC has given me the chance to meet some great people in my life...😳Like..Faraan...puji..Ashuuu..avi...Aurna...Sabzyyy..nd many more 🤗i spent most of my lovely moments in this FC...🤗
There are a lot of sad nd crying moments as well...😆But today this fan club has become such a favourite place for me that i do not find such type of enjoyment or happiness in visiting other forums...I love to spend my time in the fc rather than in other forums...😳
This fc has given me some good friends😛...this fc has given me best friends like Faraan nd Puji...😛😳 🤗  These 2 became my friends not only in the fc but out of the fc as well😛...I spent my memorable moments with both of them in the fc...
Long Long mazedaar arguments with Faraan nd Long AP discussion with Puji☺️...ufff ..ye AP fanz ..🤣 na Khud AP ko bhoolte hain na muje Bhoolne dete hain 🤣

Firstly Faraan Became my teacher😈then my Prerna😳😆 inspiration wali..hun 😆nd after that my Best FriendShweta's day dreamer na ho to ...😆
Puji (mera Anurag🤣 )Became my friend due 2 AP discussion😳after that my best friend😛nd then my sister...🤗😲
I have a lot of stuff 2 write but time is less nd my journey is long😛...nd If we'll write journey from the very first fc then Book would not be enough 4 that trust me...😆
Today we r going 2 celebrate 50th fc😛...Shwetianz has worked really hard 4 this fc...👏

I would like 2 give the credit of this FC 2 Faraan who had given all the shwetianz a big gift in the form of this fc...😃nd just wish Our FC jiye Hazaron saal...
inshaALLAH
🤗
Thnku Friends meri itni bak bak sunne ke liye  🤗

Journey shared by avi85.kaur aka Avi

My shweta tiwari fan club journey :-
Kehne ko me shweta tiwari ki fan hu but really shayad isse kahin jyada aage tak mera shweta ke liye pyar hai.Ek aisa pyar jiski koi boundary nahi hai.'Fan' word is ' love' ke aage kuch nahi hai.
Mujhe fan club me lekar aane ka credit zaryab khan ko jata hai.nd hum sabhi shwetians bahut acche frnds ban chuke hai.Daily fc me aate hai nd posting ,chatting karte hai.
Starting mein me kuch bhi nahi janti thi like india-forms,fan clubs.ek din mere dil ne mujhe kaha ke google per shweta tiwari type karke to dekh ke kya hota hai so maine type kar diya nd bahut khush ho gai jab shweta related headlines wo bhi bahut sare pages me read karne ko mil gai so me daily sabhi headlines open karke dekhne lagi,phir ek headline ko open kiya to wo if me shweta ki profile thi nd wahan shweta ke bare me comments kiye hue the to maine socha ke me bhi comment karti hu nd jab shweta ke bare me tarifon ke pul bandhkar jaise he post kiya to poocho kya hua?
If ka message aaya ke arey o bewkoof fan pehle if me registration to karwao then maine wo bhi kar diya nd mera comment phir likhkar post kar diya.now me daily posting karne lagi.wahan zaryab khan bhi un dino posting karti thi to usne dekha ke wah bhai wah yeh new fan aayi hai so usne scrap me mujhse chatting karni start kar di nd kaha ke avi tum itni badi shweta fan ho to fc me kyun nahi aati?Maine kaha ke dear mujhe kuch nahi pata to zaryab khan ne jis pyar se mujhe if nd fc ki a,b,c,d batayi,jis method se mujhe samjhaya use words me yahan explain karna difficult hai ,uske liye aapko mere scrap me jakar he read karna padega. I am really thankfull to zaryab khan nd not only zaryab but also lovely fans faraan,asha,sabzi,diksha,farzana
in sabne bahut help ki nd pyar diya.
Well,yeh thi meri little fc entry story.

100prabh aka Prabh's journey

My journey to Shweta's FC--

Okay where should I start off from?? This all happened about a year ago!!! So, I joined the india forums when I was searching for videos and episodes of KZK!!!! ( which I still haven't found) and when I was looking for a decent website to watch epis and videos of other shows I used to watch!! I looked around the KZK forum and saw Shweta's fanpage!!! I began commenting everyday'. And then one day a girl named Avi told me to join Shweta's fanclub. I on the other hand had no idea of wat and where the fanclub was?? Then after like 2 days Avi gave me the link to the fanclub. So I went through the fanclub and saw wat it was about and how it worked' I even checked some of the previous fanclubs to!! Seeing the fanclubs I just had to join!! Afterall it was a Shweta Tiwari FC'.. I just couldn't miss out on this!! I was so surpiresed to see that there were ppl like me who loved Shweta as much or even more then I do!! The best part was the very warm welcome I got from all the members of the FC!!! It really made me feel invited and very happy!! Even though I am one of the youngest members of the FC I never feel left out!!! I laugh at all the funny comments, get mad at all the mean and bad ones''' and even smile wen everyone says that '.. aww Prabhs comments are so cute!!!!

On this FC everyone is like a big and happy family!!! We all make each other happy and sometimes even piss each other off!!! But at the end we all still love each other and just truly love Shweta!!! And at the end we Shwetians just ROCK!!!! But I must say one thing and tht is tht if I hadn't joined this FC'' then by god I would have missed out on a lot!!! I would like to thank all the Shweta Tiwari FC members for making this FC work and for always being there at the FC and making it a great experience for me!!!!!

We might be on the 50th FC, but that's not where we are gonna stop or slow down'' we are just gonna continue and there will be many more FC's to come after this one!!!

Faraan_4_Shweta aka Faraan's fabulous journey

Hey guys as Every1 know me I'm Faraan.. I'm a Big Big Big nd a Crazy fan of Da lovely Beautifull Sizzling Shweta tiwari..:) She was my biggest crsuh, is mine biggest crush nd will always remain my Biggest crsuh..❤️ 4 me She is da most beautifull gal in dis whole world nd no 1 can replace her 4rm my heart..😳😆 

Well I joined I-F in september 2009 nd my 1st Forum here was KZK forum..😳 my 1st id here was Faranzafar which was my full name bt after 1 year i changed it to Faraan_4_Shweta..😆coz Shweta was da 1 because of which i joined I-F..😳 Wen i entered in KZK forum it was very dull coz it was a year dat KZK had ended nd most of its followers nd Shweta fans had left dat forum. .😭 bt still i tried to make dat forum active nd started posting dre.. dre was member dre called Nazia khan..😕🤣 she used to post Shweta nd mostly AP pics in da picture gallery.. a very silent nd calm member.. never talked much in da forum.. nd she was a pic poster dat time too..😆 she used to keep posting pics dre nd wont talk much..😆

Den slowly slowly she started talking nd we became freinds..😳 bt she was a very shy member dat time too..😆 (btw Nazia khan is Zaryab khan..😆)

Wen i joined I-F i was very happy to see Shweta Blog dre dat now i can intereact with her nd i started posting in her Blog nd used to spent most of my time by commenting on Shweta's Blogs nd in KZK forum..😳 i used to get very happy wenever Shweta used to update her new Blog nd i used to get crazy nd started posting comments dre.. i was sooo much happy wen she appreciated some fans dat u guys hav posted wonderfull pics of mine where i posted most of da pics..😆 i was happy dat finally Shweta get to know dat how much beautifull She is by seeing my posted pics..🤣 den she shared her Brday pics with us wen she saw her beautifull pics on her Blog.. i was so so so much happy by seeing her Birthday pics.. she was looking shooo cute in dat nd those pics wer also very touching.. after some months she did a Question answer Blog where i was da one who used asked so many questions 4rm her nd she answered my most of da questions.. i was on cloud 9 dat day dat Shweta answered most of my questions more more den any1 else.. It means dat she knows now dat how much i'm crazy towards her..☺️😆 In both 2 months wen i got my answers 4rm Shweta i was very much happy.. bt after dat Shweta became lazy nd stopped posting Blogs..😭 she started posting Blogs after 2-3 months wen dre was no single day wen i did'nt visit her Blog..😆 den i slowly slowly started getting bored coz Shweta also stopped Blogging..😒 nd my comments started decreasing..😭 otherwise i always used to give her feedback of da CC performances, her dance performances nd everything which she used to do on TV or in films nd i'm sure she hav read dem all dats y she knows how much big fan i'm of her..😛 after all she said "I read ur each nd ever comment on my Blog" she said to me on BB official site after winning BB dat "I adore u da way u love me".. ☺️☺️☺️ i felt dat my purpose has acheived.. after all dis is wat a fan wants which i got 4rm Shweta nd i was too much damn happy dat day..  she even appreciated my YT channel took my name while answering puji, answered my questions nd appreciated me so much which was completely unexpected 4rm me.. Shweta gave me a Big nd a shocking surprise to me which i can never ever forget..😳😳😳

My 2nd forum here was MJHT forum in which i spent a lot of time nd in da middle of it KZK forum got closed.. i was so sad dat now i'll never be able to post in KZK forum.. nd wen i saw celebrity Fanclubs forum i tried to search Shweta FC dre bt dre was no Shweta FC den i get an idea dat y not make Shweta FC nd invite all Shweta fans here whom i know.. den i made 1st FC of Shweta nd started checking all da old apprecations threads of Shweta where her fans used to post.. i used to pm every old fan of her bt most of da people wer no more on I-F.. as i already knew Zaryab dat time so i invited her in da FC.. she 1st told me k "Nahi mai wahaan comfortable feel nahi krungi..😕 mai KZK forum mei hi theek hun..😆 something like dat..🤣 i told her dat plzzz feel comfortable its Shweta fanclub.. no 1 will say anything to  u here so plzzz start posting here otherwise mera FC bananay ka koi faida nahi hoga.. finally she accepted my invitation nd started posting..😛 the old people whom i pmed 4 Shweta FC i got a good response 4rm 1 member nd dat was Romeosugar..😃 i really liked dat id..😛 she was very happy to enter in Shweta FC nd appreciated me 4 making dat FC nd started posting dre.. i was happy dat atleast koi to mila.. i really used to like da comments of Romeosugar nd like da way she praise her fav's no 1 can..😆 i really used to like her appreciating posts nd slowly slowly she bacame my Darling.. Romeo was quite active in da starting FC's of Shweta bt she had other fav's too like Jenny harshad so she used to be sometimes ON nd sometimes Off..😆

Romeo gave me a Big surprise in BB Season 4 forum by making my brday thread.. waise toh i dnt like Brday threads (so plzz guys dnt ever make brday threads 4 me now in future) bt it was my 1st nd unexpected Birthday thread so i was very happy nd pleased to see dat.😛. really like da way she wishes people infact i like everything abt Romeo..😆 dats y She is my Darling..😳

Now coming to me i was also quite active in da starting FC's of Shweta coz agr FC bananay wala hi active nahi hoga den baki log bhi kya khak ayengay..🤣🤣 so mai pehlay ki 5-6 FC's mei kafi active raha takey fans FC say addict ho sakein..😆 i used to post Questions in Shweta FC like my Darling do nowadays nd used to pm all Shweta FC members dat plzzz come in da FC nd answer..😳 5-6 FC's k bad mei active to tha hi bt utna active nahi reh saka jitna starting mei tha coz maine MJHT forum bhi join kia hua tha which was quite active so mai bhi Romeo ki tarha On nd OFF honay lag gaya bt Shweta FC was my home.. nd wenver i used to miss Shweta nd i used to start making her KZK pics (which i leran 4rm Shwetaloveyou aka Maya) nd start posting in her FC even wen no 1 used to be dre i used to feel like dat i'm in my Home coz dis is Shweta FC..🤣🤣

Well meray bad jis nay saari FC ko sambhala woh hai Zaryab khan..👏 she bacame quite addicted with FC nd used to welcome every new Shweta fan dre..👍🏼   nd she was also quite regular coz Shweta FC was home 4 her too..😆 FC mei meray sath Zaryab khan na hoti den maybe is waqt hum nay 8-10 say Zyada FC's complete na ki hotin..😆 she did a too good job in da running of Shweta fanclubs nd also became my quite good freind.. we hav also talked aloot in PM's more den Shweta FC's..😳 Zari is quite talkative infact too much talkative in persnal messages bt very calm member in FC..😆

Wen BB season 4 started nd Shweta came in dat i was totally active dre bt not coz of dat in Shweta FC bt Zaryab khan nd Puji r da 1 who hav posted nd keep da FC running in those 3 months..👏👏👏 i really like their funny conversations in da FC..😃😆 nd really like their AP comments..👍🏼

Now coming to Puji.. she nd i 1st met on Shweta's Blog where i had a fight with her..🤣 (i was new on net nd on I-F so i was quite possessive towards Shweta dat time nd used to stop people 4rm posting any rude comment on Shweta's blog..😆  bt puji did'nt posted any rude comment she was jst upset nd angry with Shweta dat y she stopped blogging.. nd after dat we had a fight coz of my possessivness..😆) den we started ignoring each other coz of dat on da Blog.. nd again we met in Shweta FC bt puji id was changed dat time so i did'nt recognized her.. den we started intreacting on Shweta FC..😛 puji pmed me nd honestly told me dat i'm da same girl.. nd mai tmhe kisi dhokay mei nahi rakhna chahti hun.. i really liked her honesty nd den we bacame quite good freinds after dat.. nd we used to hav fun while discussing AP nd Shweta in da FC..😳

Now coming to Ansa aka goldegirl.. i'v spent a great time with her too.. hum raat raat ko Shweta fc's mei lambi lambi batein kia karte the nd woh mjhe boht achi achi Avi's bhi bna k dia karti thi.. i really used to like her creativity nd woh mostly jo Fc mei pics bhi post krti thi woh bhi unseen hotin thi.. miss her.. dunno y she dont post in da FC now bt really miss her posts.. :(

Now coming Avi, Maya,Aurna, Asha.. all r good freinds nd all hav contributed aloot to da FC because of which now we r on Shweta 50th Fc celebrating.. Aurna was quite active in da starting days nd we had aloot of fun in Shweta FC's bt den she became inactive 4 years.. nd finally she is back.. hope now she wont go..😡😆

Asha hav always done a too good job by posting almost every news article of Shweta in da FC.. agr asha na hoti to abhi tak kafi SBS SBB segments maine dekhe hi nahi hotay..😭 nd Avi k barein mei to jitna bhi kaha jaye kum hoga..😆 she is da cutie pie nd da most talkative member.. koi post krey ya na krey bt Avi apnay aap say baat kr k bhi FC chala sakti hai..👏😆 i really like her funny cute posts.. nd she is quite active even after getting married.😃. Really apprecaites her 4 her dedication..👏 nd Maya say meri zyada kabhi baat to ho nahi saki coz woh msotly purani wali Zaryab ki tarha calm member hai nd only pics avi's etc post kr k chali jati hai..😆 bt she is also quite a good nd calm member..😃 all u guys hav contributed aloot to da FC nd i'm really happy k hum log 50 FC's tak pohunch gaye.👍🏼. hope hum log Shweta ki 100 FC's bhi complete krein nd Shweta sari zindagi isi tarha say humein entertain karti rahey..😆😆 hope she never leaves TV..😳 ok so i'll end my loong journey here is say pehlay k ab or bhi loong ho jaye..😡 

P.S -- Nowadays u guys r not seeing me much active in Shweta FC's coz 4rm 2 months i'm too much addicted with Bigg boss specially coz of live footage dis time nd my lappy battry was also giving me aloot of problems 4rm some months nd dis load shedding..😡 bt finally i got a new battery nd i assure u guys dat after BB gets ended i'll be try to active in da FC as much as i can..😃 Keep up da good work guys.👍🏼. U all rock..👏 

---Apka Bigg Boss---😆

Aurna_ST aka Aurna's lovely journey

I joined  india- forums way back in 2006. Kasuti Zindigiki was my
favourite serial and it still is. It's not only a passtime for me but
more of an obseesion.I used to be a silent reader of KZK forum.
After ending KZK'I used to visit & comment on Shweta's Blog.
Through  this, I've befriended many wonderful Shweta &  KZK
fanatics.

Although Shweta didn't work on TV for along time, we Shwetians didn't give it up.
Faraan had opened a Fc for all shwetians.👍🏼
Then oneday, through Puji's [Urooj] PM I got the Fan Club link.From then,I started a new journey on I-F This FC has been a journey of a lifetime 4 me. Gradually,it has become my key attraction in IF. Its a great place to chat, debate and
argue over Shweta ,AP & KZK. Arguments were of course playful.

The FC has given me the most wonderful friends [Faraan,Zaryab,Urooj,Sabz,Avinash,Farzana,Marium,Sumi Mitra,Diksha,Guddi,Wasima Di,Natasha,Zeeshan,Ansa,Vikrant & many more].But among them I became very close to Faraan,Zaryab & Urooj [Puji].They are such amazing personalities whom I consider my lifetime BESTEST Friends.😃
LOVE you guys❤️'you ROCK!🤗

I really enjoyed heated discussion with them. I was having such a great
time that I'd visit this FC whenever I'm on the internet. Other sites
quicky lost their charms while i held this FC and my online friends
close to my heart whereever I was. Unfortunately, I couldn't visit the
FC for such a longer period due to my BOARD EXAMS.😔
 When I finally got back, I had a lot of catching up to
do. This is  a short  description to my extensive and wonderful
journey to this FC.My FC journey is short my really really memorable.This FC has given me such fantastic memory which I'll always cherish in my life.

Now we are going to celebrate the half century of this FC🥳Each & every Shwetians hard a lot for this FC👏 A big hug to everyone.🤗
Faraan Sir'I thank you with all my heart for making this FC🤗' Zaryab & Sabz'you guys also worked hard for this 50th FC'.👍🏼👏👍🏼

Thanks to everyone! Love you all🤗

romiosugar1 aka Sabz aka my journey 😳

I started visiting IF around 2007 way before I officially joined in as a member. The sole reason why I started visiting this site was because of KZK, but I did not participate actively as I was never interested in participating in discussion. Plus, I did not have time back then. I first saw Shweta in KZK and I was a crazy fan of AP (Anu-Prerna). While KZK was still on air, I had to leave my home town to study in aboard. I cried so much during those days thinking that I would not be able to see KZK anymore'..lol. Believe it or not I was so depressed thinking that I would not be able to watch KZK and Shweta on my TV screen😳. After I moved to U.S, I obviously did not have Indian channel, so I started haunting KZK in YT and/or other desi's sites. Many thanks to YT and all those people who uploaded KZK videos immediately''I was so thankful to them. Anyway, the main point is that I did not know Shweta's existence before KZK but I have never missed her shows after KZK. I just glued to her shows be it reality shows or daily soap.  My life in IF was going on slowly slowly and one day our big boss aka Faraan invited me to join Shweta's FC. He pmed me and I happily joined in. The day was July 13, 2010 and you can see the attached screen snap below here.

This was my first post in Shweta's first FC:

This is how we started talking and I gained interest in this FC. I then met many Shwetians; Zaryyy, Pooji, Farzana, Amz (not active these days), Natasha (not active in this FC), Aurna and many more members (sorry don't remember everyone's name). Then, there came BB4 where I got to meet so many new Shwetians; Nitu, Avi, Celina, Asha  to name few. We all rocked in BB4 forum'.lol. It was so much fun!! In short, I am grateful to KZK and Shweta for uniting all of us together here. I am just so happy that we greet and meet here like a family members. It is just the best feeling ever. In short, Shweta's FC journey has been truly an amazing and blissful. Thank you everyone for being an integral part of this FC and making it possible. I e-love you all 🤗

⭐️Banner/sig credit goes to: Aurna ⭐️
romiosugar1 thumbnail

We have decided to acknowledge everyone's hard work, loyalty and dedication towards this FC and of course, endless love for our Queenie, Shweta Tiwari 😎
These awards are by no means created to hurt anyone's sentiments/feelings. If you are not awarded, please accept our apology in advance for missing you out and  do not be disheartened as your time will come. All the categories were created for fun purpose only.
NOT INTENDED TO HURT OR PUT DOWN ANYONE'S FEELINGS.
Thank you and here goes the winners and awards!🥳
CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners 👏👏 🤗

PS: All winners MUST use their siggies for at least, ONE WEEK. Zaryy has spent a lot of time making them, so please respect that. Thank you!

Active member of the FC 

We are very fortunate that we have many active members on this FC who contribute their precise time to make this FC moving smoothly possible. These members deserve not only "thank you" but also an award for their dedication and commitment towards Shweta's FC. Many of you may already know who they are so let me just confirm it now by pronouncing their names open and loud.  They are none other than avi85.kaur aka Avi, Zaryab-Khan aka Zary, Faraan_4_Shweta aka Faraan and ashaj aka Asha.

Congratulations guys!! You guys are the heart and soul of this fanclub. I have to admit that Shweta is one of the luckiest celebs who have so many loyal fans like you guys!! Keep up the great work!!! Here is your award:

Creative member of the FC

Well, this is kind of tough category because everyone is creative and talented on their own way. I don't like to be called dumb but what to do there is always someone who outsmarts me'.😆😆 Anyway, this category by no means was created to put other members down. Believe me each of you are truly creative. Since we can't give out awards to everyone, we have sorted out the list and these lucky members who have won the "creative" title are none other than Zary and Faraan. Congratulation Faraan and Zaryyy!! Please don't look us down'..😆Here is your award:

Helpful member of the FC 

Again, this is a tough category because all of us are helpful so what the hell am I talking about, right? Nonetheless, someone told me that out of all, the below mention people are the most helpful one. Someone voted for Faraan, Zaryy, and Asha as helpful member of the FC. I am offended by this biased votes but won't take it personally as everything is fair in award function'.🤣 Jokes apart, congrats guys and you threesome are truly awesome and helpful. Thank you for your help. Here is your award:

Sweetest member of the FC

This person is not sweet at all but always pretends to be sweet, so people fall under her conspiracy theory. I feel sorry for all of you as romiosugar1 takes the award away!!😆 "Keep faking Sabzi", Faraan says!!🤣

Postman/woman member of the FC

This is pretty obvious and I am sure everyone knows the winner. They need no introduction. They are none other than Faraan and Asha'..hands down👏👏 Congrats to both of you. You guys totally deserve it. I have always noticed that you two are super-fast and always post news related to Shweta.

Thank you and congratulations!!👏👏 Here is your award:

Luckiest member of the FC 

I don't know about you all, but I wanted to be in her shoes for sure when I learned about her. She is the luckiest person who has actually met our star face to face unlike us who keep day dreaming here. I am sure you guys have already figured it out'right? Well, the winner is none other than Diksha. Congrats Diksha and thank you for sharing your real life experience with us. Please take this award as an appreciation token:

Humble member of the FC

I know this is so biased category, right? What the heck, everyone is humble and down to earth so it makes no sense !! However, this category was created for a reason, and the winners are Pooji and Aurna. Congratulations to both of you and here is your award:

Chatterer member of the FC

We would specially like to recognize this member for her dedication and time. Yes, for her dedication. She is chatty, active, and very very sweet person. She is none other than our dearest Avi. Congratulations Avi and thank you for your contribution towards this FC. Here is your award:

Out of the blue member of the FC 

Wondering, what does out of blue means? Well, it is pretty self-explanatory. These members are getting award for not being active😛. Active members: do not even try to be inactive just to receive this award?😆  We have quite a few members who pop in here out of blue but we are still very thankful to them. I know there are many, but the following members got the highest votes so yeah they are the winner😉 They are none other than Pooji, Prabh, Maya and Sabz. Despite your inactivity, I still like to congratulate everyone including myself'🤣 Here is your award:

Daydreamer of the FC-

Day dreamer award goes to Faraan (hands down)😎. He pretty much dreams about Shweta all day and night. When she wears red outfit, he thinks she is wearing it for him. So yeah, he is the biggest day dreamer we have here in this FC. Congrats Faraan babu!! I just wish how you daydream about me instead😛😆

Khair, here is your award. Keep dreaming 👏

Biggest Anurag-Prerna fan:

I know, almost everyone who visits this FC is AP fan. So it's really hard to pick only two people. However, since everyone cannot be the winner, we are forced to make a decision. I wish, I could announce everyone as a winner. Anyway, let me get to the result without further bakwaas. In my humble and unbiased opinion, Zary and Pooji take this award home👏. I have seen their love and craziness for AP. They totally deserve this award so congratulations guys!! Here is your award:

Biggest Bajaj-Prerna fan:

This award is as precious as all other awards ⭐️. I was highly confused whom to give away this prestigious award but all thanks to Zaryy for selecting winners. This award goes to none other than our dearest Asha and Diksha 👏 Congratulations guys. Here is your award:

Biggest Lucky-Sweety fan:

I love and adore this couple for their unique love story and comics so I was hoping to get  this award 😎 But guess what? I failed miserably as no one even thought about me for this award 😭😭 My footi hui karma 😛😭

Anyway, the winners for this award are none other than Faraan and Zaryy👏👏

You guys totally deserve this award and your name will be officially changed to Sweety and Lucky jee from tomorrow 😎 so stay tuned 😆 Here is your award:

And as people say keep the best one for the last. We are very happy and delighted to have one of our gayab hui members back  😆

Welcome back Aurna and this is for you:

Stalker of the FC 😆

This award was specially made keeping our baby Farz in mind 😛 We were overjoyed to know that BabyFarz keeps track of Shweta's FC despite her busy life 😃 Thank you for not leaving us alone babyfarz. 🤗 This award is just for you baby and please keep visiting us.

^ Thanks Aurna for making this sig for baby Farz 🤗

⭐️First sig credit goes to: Aurna ⭐️
⭐️⭐️ All other award siggies credit goes to Zaryab Khan ⭐️⭐️

Thank you Aurna for making the banner sig, and thank you so much Zary for making all these wonderful siggies. This celebration would not have been possible without your hard work 👏👏
And thank you to Faraan for making video sig for Aurna :) 👏

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Please feel free to use the following siggies!! Credit goes to respective sig makers 👏

Made by Zary aka Zaryab-Khan

Made by Aurna aka Aurna_ST

romiosugar1 thumbnail

ONCE AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE FOR REACHING THE 50TH FC🥳🥳

It would not have been possible without you all. Everyone has played a vital role to reach up to here and hope you will continue to support this FC 😃

Firstly, this FC would be incomplete without thanking Zary. She has surpassed my expectation by going above and beyond to make bunch of siggies for this FC. This celebration would not have been possible if Zaryy was not a member of this FC. I would not have been able to DO anything without her support *period* !!! 

Thank you so so so much dear, Zaryy 🤗🤗

Secondly, I would like to thank Aurna for making several siggies and being so kind and offering help all the time. This FC would have been incomplete without her help so thank you so very much dear 🤗🤗

Thirdly, I would like to thank and apologize to Faraan for making sig but not using it here 😳 Sorry Faraan that I could not use your sig due to the size issue. 😛 But still thank you so much for taking your time and creations 🤗🤗

Lastly, thank you so much everyone: Pooji, Avi, Asha, Aurna, Prabh, Maya, Farzana, Farz, Celina, Diksha, Natasha, Nitu, Guddi, Pawan, Zeeshan, Ansh, and many more members (sorry don't remember everyone's name) for being a part Shweta's FC and making this celebration possible. Many of you are not active these days in this FC, but I know that you all have contributed at some point in between (1 to 49th FC) so you all deserve the special thank you 🤗🤗

You guys have been the pillar of this FC and trust me it would not have been possible without you all. Hope, your love and support for Shweta will continue to grow as time passes by. Thank you all for being a part of it 🤗🤗

May god bless Shweta and us 😳

PS: Pooji, I miss you :( Hope, you log in soon !!!

Lets rock...let's dance...& let the party begin...🥳

⭐️ Avis credit goes to Faraan Sir ⭐️

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyy we finally completed 49th Fc of Shweta..🥳🥳🥳

So happy..

Nd a Very Very Happy New Year to all of u..🤗🤗🤗

May dis New Year Brings happiness 4 all of us.😛😛😛

Sabz Darling u hav done a wonderffull job in making dis FC..👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Yayyy i got so many awards..😲🤣

Thankzz to every1 who voted 4 me..

Nd Congo to every1 who got da awards..👏👏👏

Zaryab Aurna simply simply awwesome siggies..😃 

too good work guys..👏 

nd its really good to read every1 journey on 50th FC of Shweta.. 

hope we all will be able to complete 100 FC's of Shweta..😛
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congo 2 EVERYONE 4 the 50TH FC of Shweta Tiwari...🥳

Congo winners 🥳

nd Thnku so much 4 nominating me in so many catogries guys nd gave me 5 awards 😲 🤪 i'm so so so happy 

@Sabzi The thread is Loookiing awesome 👏 👍🏼 You Rock 🤗

i wish we will reach 100 Fc Fastly 😛

Keep rocking ...😛

(Zari)
Edited by Zaryab-Khan - 11 years ago
Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congratzzz everyone🥳

Really a GREAT achievement🥳

Let's START PARTY🥳

Awww...Thank you sooo much Guys for the LOVEY 'WELCOME'🤗🤗🤗

Sabz...just loved the way how you 'welcomed' me in the Front Page🤗
Faraan...just loved the avi🤗

I m really Blessed with having such Wonderful friends😳🤗
Love you all🤗

yayiii...I also got an Award although I was Gayeeb for ages😳
Thank youuu🤗
Zari...Superb siggies👏

Sabz...dear...Too tooo tooo GOOD work👏
The Front Page's looking just Amazing👏
👏

I m too much EXCITED🥳

LOVE YOU ST🤗
YOU ROCK👍🏼

Edited by Aurna_ST - 11 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Congratulations EVERYONE for reaching 50th FC 🥳🥳

I have edited most of the reserved post so go back to read them 😳

I will re-edit again and correct all the mistakes later in the evening. I am sure there are bunch of mistakes. Thank you everyone for your help, support, and time. Especial thanks to Zary, Aurna, and Faraan for making siggiees for us!!  You are guys are the pillar of this FC 👏

I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️