Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Sharukh Khan's Republic day Celebration

By: Bollywood Mantra Staff on 26th December 2012

Sharukh Khan has been on top of the Bollywood charts ever since his movie 'Jab Tak Hain Jaan' came out. With the tremendous success of this movie, the super star was able to re-establish himself as the King of Romance in the eyes of the audience. After the movie came out, the critics were bound to accept the fact that the Badshaah of Bollywood remains the ever wanted romantic hero of Bollywood. In the romantic genre, there is no other Bollywood hero who will match up to him. However, now that he has pocketed the success of 'Jab Tak Hain Jaan', the fun loving actor is planning great things for the upcoming Republic Day.

Shahrukh is having a very hectic schedule as he is very busy shooting for his film 'Chennai Express'. That is why to break the monotonous routine he has planned to visit Birmingham in order to celebrate a special Republic day. This has come as an element of surprise for all his fans. The actor has tweeted, declaring that he will be spending the day at Birmingham in order to celebrate Republic Day. He has tweeted to all his fans officially inviting everybody for a special celebration at CSN International.

The followers of Shahrukh are hence very much excited to find their favorite star celebrate this special occasion. After the Christmas celebration at their house Mannat, the actor has revealed his big plans for Republic day. For Christmas, Shahrukh and Gauri threw a huge party at their house. Various celebrities and friends were invited for the occasion. Everybody had a blast on this occasion. The announcement for the republic day celebration proved to be an icing on the cake for the fans. They are seeing it as a brilliant New Year gift for them.

No fan would ever want to miss out on the opportunity to celebrate the republic day with their favorite superstar. Thus, apart from the most awaited 'Chennai Express', where the star will be seen with Deepika, he is going to spend some time along with his fans. His official invitation has further confirmed the fact that the actor will not forget his fans even on a very special occasion for the country. Thus, the 26th of January 2013 is going to see SRK along with the fans, who plan to gather in Birmingham and have fun.

Fans are eagerly waiting for the year to end soon so that they can have a great time with Shahrukh Khan.

MS-meghasharma thumbnail

Sohail Khan invites Shahrukh Bhai to join CCL team

By: Bollywood Mantra Staff on 20th December 2012

We all know Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan are arch-rivals but still Sohail Khan invited Shahrukh Khan to join any team of Celebrity Cricket League (CCL). Sohail has kept personal issues far apart from professional issue and invited SRK to join CCL team. The CCL has eight teams and Sohail plays for the Mumbai Heroes

"He's (SRK) a part of the industry and he is a very big star. He has his own IPL (Indian Premier League) team and if he would like to come and support CCL or any of the teams, there's going to be games in Kolkata, Pune," said the 42-year-old whose brother Salman and SRK are at loggerheads.

"We all are part of one industry, I still call him Shah Rukh Bhai, things don't change. We all are a part of the industry and we all are friends, he is most welcome. We'll be glad if he supports us," he added.

Meanwhile, actor Riteish Deshmukh who leads his CCL team named Veer Marathi says he will beat his earlier team Mumbai Heroes.

"When we play a cricket match, we will try our best to beat the opposite team and after winning we will give them a nice hug," Riteish said here.

Sohail added that Salman will not play for his team due to health issue. "Salman is an icon now so I can't take risk with him now. He has gone through a major surgery last year, so we have to be careful. He could not play the last two seasons because of his illness", informs Sohail.

However Sohail says that Salman will be there to cheer the team as and when he can. "We will visit all the venues and be a part and support our team wherever they are playing", he adds.

Despite being the owner of Mumbai Heroes, Sohail too will not be seen on the field, "I was out in the first ball so I was removed from the team", he adds jovially.

Bipasha Basu has been roped in as the brand ambassador of CCL.

MS-meghasharma thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan musical performed in Germany

Published Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 20:11 GMT | By Steven Baker

Shah Rukh Khan's life and work has been honoured through a tribute show in Germany.

Theatre production A Bollywood Dream, was staged in Stuttgart earlier this week, presenting material from the actor's two decades in Hindi cinema.

Actor-musician Abbas Hasan told Digital Spy: "I had a great time performing in Germany. The audience is unbelievably warm and their love never ceases to amaze me. It's always a joy to return and I love seeing some of the familiar faces in the crowd singing along.

"I love being able to represent an aspect of Bollywood culture as an Asian artist, and I look forward to returning soon."

The musical features stage artiste Faraz Khan playing the role of SRK, alongside a cast of UK and German actors, dancers and singers.

704537 thumbnail
Thnx for all d wonderful pics 😳
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
all the pics are from JTHJ premiere
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank you for pics and articles
Hinu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

sigg made by my sister sweetrahz
her shop link plz do have a look

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3364315
Edited by HinaMahekian - 11 years ago
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hina OMGG amazing sigy by ur sis will def visit her shop
Hinu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srklicious

hina OMGG amazing sigy by ur sis will def visit her shop

thank u mariam she was very nervous to open the shop 😳 s
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aww i know even i was nervous when i first made my first sigy n shop but she wil be fine do tell her to make lots of srk stufs. i wil go n check her shop now.