Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Salman Khan praises bete noire Shah Rukh Khan on his show

Salman Khan opened up about arch rival, superstar Shah Rukh Khan, on the episode that was aired on Saturday.

Not only did the actor speak about SRK, he also appreciated his bte noire for his hard work and rock- solid fan following.

The discussion cropped up when designer- casting director Imam Siddiqui, one of the housemates, got into an argument with Salman.

Imam said once he had cast Shah Rukh along with Preity Zinta in an ad- film for a prominent brand of shampoo and that made him a star.

When Salman tried to interrupt, Imam snubbed him saying, time out, which made the actor lose his cool.

Shah Rukh is what he is because of his fans and hard work. He pursued his career with determination and not because someone like Imam gave him work in an adfilm, Salman said.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail

SRK and Karan to celebrate New Year Eve together!

There have been recent rumours doing the rounds about a rift between SRK and Karan Johar, especially after Karan has been spotted trying to get close to Salman at a recent event.

However, the latest news is that Karan is flying to Dubai to usher in the New Year with Shah Rukh who has just wrapped up from shooting a song sequence for his upcoming film Chennai Express. Karan has decided to celebrate the night with Shah Rukh and Family in Dubai. We hear Karan took a while to decide on the trip as he had also received an invite from Salman, to celebrate New Year's eve at his Panvel Farm House.

Karan yet again has chosen his family and clears the air saying, "brother. SRK, Gauri and I are one unit."

The closeness between Karan and Salman could be the reason behind Karan wanting to cast the latter in his upcoming venture.

Well at the end of it all, one thing is sure that Karan and SRK's bond is something no one can break.

MS-meghasharma thumbnail

I am sorry that I am a man: Shahrukh Khan

"I am so sorry that I am a part of this society and culture", and "I am so sorry that I am a man", Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan said on Saturday following the death of a 23-year-old trainee physiotherapist who was brutally gang-raped and tortured in the national capital.

"(1) We couldn't save you but what a big voice you have, you brave little girl. That voice is telling us that rape is not an aberration, not a mistake," Shahrukh Khan tweeted.

"(2) Rape embodies sexuality as our culture and society has defined it. I am so sorry that I am a part of this society and culture.

"(3) I am so sorry that I am a man. I promise I will fight with your voice. I will respect women so that I gain my daughter's respect," added Shahrukh Khan, father to two children - son Aryan, 15, and daughter Suhana, 12.

The victim, who was gang-raped by six men in a moving bus December 16, was flown to Singapore for treatment on Thursday and breathed her last early Saturday morning.

Heartfelt condolences pour in from Bollywood over the death of the Delhi gangrape victim. Sharing their grief on Twitter are the Bollywood celebs deeply saddened by the passing away of the braveheart who's been given names like Damini, Amanat and Nirbhaya by the media.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/president-cji-stop-rape-now#share

guys plz sign this and share it in ur fb post .It has reached 92,000 signatures but we need more and more.Share with ur friends, cousins everyone u know and ask them to share & sign it too.

xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow thats amazing, loved Srk's thoughts on the Rape Case, this shows his honesty and how humble he is. He isn;t just a public figure but someone that one can look up to. Great going once again Srk!
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup rite dear he is an ideal person
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i know kash i agree with you he is the best sometimes i think if he is the PM of india it woud have been good for the country ahahhahaha he woud change lots of thing for better
Edited by srklicious - 11 years ago
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya dear i want him to be PM of india one fine day
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ahha anaa i know but he says he is not interested in polictis n all ahaha lol
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srklicious

i know kash i agree with you he is the best sometimes i think if he is the PM of india it woud have been good for the country ahahhahaha he woud change lots of thing for better

LOL omg that would honestly be the best and maybe that way the youth would pay attention to politics😉😆