Santosh Shukla to re-enter BB house?

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Just read this on TOI...

read the bold bit

Salman recommends Santosh Shukla for Sohail's film

Television actor Santosh Shukla is on cloud nine.Santosh might have stayed only for a few weeks inside the Bigg Boss house, but the man has bagged a role in Sohail Khan's next.

"Salman Bhai recommended me and that's how I got this movie. I am so excited! Salman Bhai ka haath agar kisi ke sir par aa jaye toh samajh lo uski naiyaa toh par ho hi gayi. I am lucky!" he exclaims.

The actor of Chandrakanta fame has anotherexciting piece of news: "I had been wanting to meet my family in Lucknow ever since I got evicted from the show, but then I was preparing for the Bigg Boss finale, so I couldn't go back. And when the rehearsals got over, I got to know that they want me back in the house to settle my score with Aashka and Rajeev!"

Any plans for the second time in the house? "I think it is a great opportunity for me. I'm going to tell Aashka how the whole nation is making fun of her," he laughs.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-recommends-Santosh-Shukla-for-Sohails-film/articleshow/17720349.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is looser himself...cheap road side mawali flirty...look at urself 1st shukla then comment about rajeev or anybody else...looser
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what's his obsession and hatred with Aashka? whole world is making fun of her? actually it is the other way round..
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ppl usually leave the house and talk to the press on the day of exit, then go back to their individual lives. this one has been carrying his grudge for too long. it was a game, oye. sudhar ja, tharki.
nemesis-4-u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think he'll be back...
as a guest...may be...
nai to kya khatam bhi karna hai show k nai????
bore kar dia...
jo bhi evict karte hain... utha k vapis le aate hain...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I think he might come as a guest, he has too the ability of tolerating Imam iseliye they brought him...

john_sanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That means anso and ms popat aka karishma r safe this week. BB is fixed. They will not kick ms popat becoz of his cheap flirts which is disgausting. And this cheap guy is coming to fight with anso it means anso is in the finals arrrggg. I just hope sana is safe thos week i dont care about rest , but i think its time they kick ms popat out. Sapna should be next tired of her antics.
Aleena12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OHH.. Thats gonna b fun, if he comes as a guest.. I hope unko waat lagaye except Imam :P
859722 thumbnail
Oh please! We don't want that lafangaa street chaap romeo in the house again. Spare us!
sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Isse acha to Vishal ko bhejden wo hi band baja de tharki Rajeev Paul ki