Who Is This Crazy Man?! - An OS

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Sooo, I haven't written an OS in a few days due to exams. I finished them all now though! And I got a few PMs requesting me to write an OS. So here it is. It's part prediction and partly stolen from the news segments! I hope you all enjoy it!
P.S. I call Balraj just "the man" in this OS because I'm not sure if his name is revealed to Madhu yet!
(Sorry if it's too short, PMs will be sent out after I wake up! Goodnight!)

Who Is This Crazy Man?!

"RK!"

RK turned at the sound of his name and saw Madhu standing on the other side of his set. He smiled as she waved at him.

RK walked off of the set and towards Madhu.

"Biwi!"

He grabbed her by the waist once again and pulled her close. She looked up at him with her dazzling smile as she laid her hands upon his chest.

RK looked down at her and flashed her his crooked smile.

"Patidev, I brought food for you."

"For me?"

"No, for Bittuji," Madhu said sarcastically as she lightly hit RK's chest with her hand.

RK laughed, "You go to my vanity van and set up a table for two, I'll meet you there."

"Okay!"

RK let go of Madhu's waist and watched her leave to go to his vanity van.

As Madhu entered RK's vanity van, she saw a guy, a creepy guy, finishing up the last bits of the food she had made for RK. Madhu looked at him as if he were some animal, she felt anger building within her.

As Madhu tried to hold in her anger, the man looked towards her. He licked his fingers and remembered back to how RK had told him in jail that he was in jail due to Madhubala and wondered if it was her. Then he spoke.

"I'm RK's friend! And you?"

Madhu continued to stare at him oddly. He continued to speak.

"My mother...my mother yeah, you know what she used to say to me? That 'beta, swarg ka rasta peth se hai'."

"Who are you? And why are you..." Madhu trailed off.

The man quickly washed his hands and mouth with water and then looked back towards Madhu.

"I...why do I feel like you and I share some sort of relationship?" the man stood as he laughed and then began to sing "Mera tujhse hai pehle ka naata koi..."

The man began to walk towards Madhu as she backed away. She quickly turned and ran out of the van. Just as she stepped out of the van, she bumped into RK.

"What happened Madhu?"

"That...in your van...there's someone, he ate all our food."

"What? Who in the world."

RK grabbed his wife's hand and walked into his vanity van with her. Madhu stood on the left, as RK stood on the right.

"RK! I was just saying Namaste to your wife," the man bent to touch Madhu's feet just as RK went to protectively stand in front of his scared wife.

The man pulled away and looked up at RK.

"She's your wife right?" 

"If it were someone else beisdes you here, he'd be counting the number of his broken bones on the ground right now," RK threatened the crazy man.

"What? What did I do? Oh sorry, did I scare you?" the man looked towards Madhu who stood hiding behind RK, "I'm sorry yeah. I didn't mean that. I got excited."

"Just...leave," RK told the man.

"But I just came! I want to talk to y..."

"Leave!"

"But I want to hear about you and your w..."

"Do you not understand what leave means?" RK questioned the man.

Just at the moment Bittuji walked into the vanity van.

"What are you doing here?" Bittuji questioned the man.

"I was hungry, I smelt the food and came to eat it," he looked towards Madhu, "it was delicious," he said with a sly smile.

"They're looking for you in the studio!"

"Oh fine, I'm leaving. Bye RK! I'll talk to you later," the man turned towards Madhu.

Madhu positioned herself to be hidden behind RK more than before.

"Goodbye to you too dear, the food was fantastic, I hope I get to meet you again too soon."

And with that, the man left the vanity van with Bittuji.

RK turned and looked at his wife who had an angry but also scared look on her face.

He caressed the side of her face and she looked up at him.

"RK! He ate all the food. You...can't you make normal friends?!" Madhu crossed her arms and turned her gaze away from RK.

RK laughed and put his arms around her.

"Biwi, if he was my friend, I wouldn't have kicked him out of my van. That man is crazy. He THINKS I'm his friend. When in all reali..."

"He still ate all the food!" Madhu cut him off.

"That's alright, let's go out to eat?" RK smiled at Madhu who still had her cute angry, annoyed expression on her face.

"Hmm...good...I like it," Madhu said imitating RK's usual dialogue.

Madhu winked and smiled as RK smiled back. He put an arm around her waist and they both headed out of the vanity van together.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yayyyieee u wrote an OS !!! Loved it pritt <333 I loved the whole scene , I really hope it happens in the show :P :P its funny how he ate all the food !! LOL !!! Hillarious rather :P :P
Great work love !! <33

P.s - I'm still not first aaarghhh!!!!! :'(
Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb os... :D Always have loved your work..!!
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow pritt loved it
It was too funny
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very cute...
missed ur oneshots...
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As usual awesme OS... Hope same happens in the show :)
Pritt har ek episode par ek os lol. You put cv's to shame and has become the best writer here lol. I think this episode can go this way.
sidra01 thumbnail
hmmm cute and crazy fic really like it
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Awww so cute pritt nd funny 2..😊😃
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much everyone! ðŸ¤—