sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

AStha has reached Panchvati. She is wearing the new dress given by Radha. It is a very nice salwar with a short top. She asks her friends whether she is looking nice. All say she is looking cute. They are all talking when AStha gets a call. It is from Simran. Simran is still worried. She asks AStha how she is. AStha says she is fine. Astha says she is enjoying a lot. Simran asks her whether she misses her. AStha says i miss you mama. Simran then asks her when are you returning? AStha says she is starting tomorrow. Astha then very excitedly asks her do you know mama what dress i am wearing? Simran says no. AStha then says i am wearing the dress dadi bua gave, it is very nice, though old fashioned, it fits me perfectly, she says. Simran is lost in thoughts. AStha is waiting for her reply, but Simran is mum. AStha then screams mamam. Then Simran realises that she should not reveal her fear and talks. She tells AStha to give her a ring before starting. Simran after disconnecting the phone thinks to herself till when will i be lying to her? When will i tell her everything, what will happen if i tell her? Simran is upset.

Sia is in a library. She is reading a book when she gets a call. It is her nani. She is crying, she tells Sia that her mother has consumed extra dose of sleeping pills and is unconscious. She asks her to come soon. Sia starts to cry and enquires about her mom. She says she will come home immediately. Sia comes home, screams mama. She runs upstairs to her mother's room. There in the room, Archana is in the bed, her mom sitting next to her. Hearing Sia's voice, nani comes out and is about to close the door where Archana is sleeping when Sia comes there. She asks nani how mom is . Nani says she is alright now, but thank god, everything went on well. She must have done some good deeds in her previous birth, so her daughter is alive todays, nain says. She is crying. Sia says i want to meet mama. Nani says you cannot go in. Nani scolds Sia andtells her now you must be happy, bcos you almost planned to kill your mother. Thank god, i went into her room , saw her consuming pills, quickly called an Indian doctor, pleaded with him to treat her daughter immediately, not to lodge a police complaint, that fellow obliged, she says. Who was he ? He was nobody to me, but he understood that i , being a mother was very worried about my daughter, he understood my pain, but you , even after being with us for so many years, do not understand your mother. Your mother loves you so much. Sia cries a lot and wants to go in and talk with her mother. But Nani does not allow her,she folds her hands and tells Sia that you wanted to go to India, right. Please go. Get lost, she says. Sia cries more. She again says let me go in to see mama. Nani says ya, that is what i am saying, go to India,see your mama. Sia says no, i am talking about my mama. Sia cries. Nani pushes her out and says if you want to talk to Archana, then you will have to wait till she gets better. SAying this, she goes inside the room, closes the door from inside, leaving Sia out. Sia is weeping.

SAurabh is preparing medicines. He calls for Shaugna to get tea leaves. Just then,AStha calls. AStha hears Saurabh calling for Shaguna even after picking up the phone. So she mimicks Shaguna's voice and talks. SAurabh asks her are you not at home? AStha in Shaugna's voice, answers i am out buying vegetables,just then, Shaguna comes there with tea leaves. SAurabh sees her, realises that AStha is again playing games with him. He scolds her and says you will one day pay a heavy price if you play with me like this. AStha laughs, then says nanu, i am coming home. she keeps thephone.

Simran comes to Sid's cabin in the hospital. Simran thanks Sid and tells him that AStha stayed for a night at Radha's house, but Radha did not tell anything to AStha. THis was all bcos of Sid's advice to Radha. She thanks him profusely. Sid is very embarassed and tells her that she need not be so formal to him. Simran then says she has a long surgery to do, will take hours, so she requests him to stay back at the hospital, in case of any other emergency. Sid agrees.

Sia is again near Archana's room, enquiring to nani about mom's health. Nani says she has escaped death, but is still weak. So if she wants to talk, do not tell her any hurting things, she cannot withstand , she says to Sia. Sia agrees and goes into the room. Archana is lyingin bed, her eyes moist. Sia goes near her, hugs her, lies on her stomach. She cries and asks her why did you do this, mama. Why did you want to leave me alone and go? Archana cries and says what more could i do? I feared that you might go away from me. I cannot live without you, so had no other option left, she says. Sia hugs her even more and says i will not go anywhere leaving you, mama. I am your daughter, you my mama. Archana looks at nani who is standing near the door. Nani is giving a very broad and wicked smile to Archana indicating that their plan to stop Sia from going to India worked. Archana does not show any reaction as Sia would see it. But Nani is very happy.

Radha is in her home. She is thinking about AStha. Has pictures running in her mind, AStha lseeping in her house, AStha laughing, talking, then she remembers Neha's face, then AStha's, she cries. Just then, a call comes. It is Sid. He thanks Radha and tells her that even though AStha was there, she did not tell her anything, that is good. He called to thank her for that. Radha is angry. Radha then says ya, you gave me a long lecture, how can i forget? Sid says i am very young , how can i give you a lecture? Whatever i said, was not what i felt. It was what simran aunty and others felt. I am not so experienced to give such advices. I have learnt everything from Simran, he says. THis makes Radha angry. She says ya, when you have such a great advisor like Simran near you, how can you be wrong, she taunts. Sid then continues and says Simran aunty is very happy that you did not tell AStha the truth. She came to my cabin and thanked me. She is very happy, he says. Radha after keeping the phone, gets wild and says so Simran is very happy.

SAurabh is at home when the phone rings. It is Radha. Saurabh at once, thanks her for not telling AStha the truth. THis irritates Radha more. She asks for Simran, says her mobile is off, so tried the residence number. Saurabh says she might be busy in the OT. Radha says don't thank me for not telling AStha the truth. I did not do any favour to you. It was just a return of favour to you bcos Simran has forall these years looked after my gudiya so well. So today, i returned your favour by doing something good. But hereafter, do not expect this from me. When Astha comes back from Panchvati, she will deifnitely meet me and then come to Mumbai. So i will tell her the truth. For so many years, you have told AStha that i am bad. But i have changed her attitude towards me, AStha feels i am her family member. So now the time has come when AStha should know the truth. You will not tell her the fact, so when AStha comes here, i am going to tell her that Simran is not her mother, her mother is Neha, my daughter. SAurabh is worried, he tries to console her , Radha cuts the phone. SAurabh is very upset. He thinks of calling AStha, but decides not to call her. He tries Simran's mobile, but it is switched off. So he calls the hospital reception where he comes to know that Simran is in OT. He leaves a message asking Simran to call home, its emergency.

AStha and friends are driving back to Mumbai when one of the friends say that there is a waterfall nearby, they should spend some time there. AStha says hse has already told her mother that she has left theplace and is on her way back. Her friends compel her and ask her to call back and tell her mom that they will be staying back for a few hours. AStha calls.

SAurabh is worried, is expecting Simran's call. He is very restless. AStha calls, but before AStha vould say hello, Saurabh thinks this is Simran and says Simran. AStha then decides to fool him again , so speaks in Simran's voice. SAurabh then very hurriedly tells AStha that you call AStha, tell her to come back soon, not to go to Radha's place while returning. He also tells that Radha had called , she said she will not waste another opportunity in telling the truth. She said when aStha comes back, she will tell her the truth. She said we will not tell AStha the truth, so she will tell it to her. She will tell AStha that Simran is not her mother. AStha is shocked. She is just standing like a pillar , Saurabh does not know that he has told the truth to AStha and not spoken to Simran.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG! The cat is out of the bag! Will Astha return to Mumbai?

I can't wait to see the confrontation between Astha & Simran.

Once again, thanks for a vivid update, Sree!

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG !!!!!!!!! 😲
I think later Saurabh will tell Aastha that he recognized that its Astha not Simran and thats why got an idea to make her fool like she did so many times and the story will GO ON again........

Astitva is getting more and more interesting day by day.
I really enjoy reading ur updates which make me feel that I am actually watching the episode.
Thanks so much Sree !! 😃
Edited by scorpio_pk - 19 years ago
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good! at last it is happening. Let us see how dear Simran handles this. I suspect, Astha may act dumb about this. She may find out things from Radha and actually help Simran in dealing with this situation! 😉
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great update...Thanks sree...Cant wait to know wht wud be the turn of events

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think simran has made 2 blunders in her life...

1) she made abhi marry neha

2) she hasn't told gudiya the truth yet....

there have been other minor ones, but these 2 stand out....

it is in the latter respect that althoough abhi has always run away from his responsibilities, in this matter about telling gudiya the truth, her has already shown mare maturity and understanding...

urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree. You are ultimate...
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh Thank God !! The story was standing still with no one knowing anything.

Lovely update sree😛

samy74 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hi

thanks for a fab update..

samy😃

sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thax a xthax a thax a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt👏