Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
yaaar separation toh ho jayegi but jo divorce madiha ko de diya uska toh ab kuch nahi ho sakta na... :S :(

us ne phasaya aur yeh phas gaya? itna seedha hai na.. woh shuru ke 5 episodes mein jo ddikhaya tha ke yeh maliha ka dost hai jaanta hai woh kitni tez hai kitni nafrat karti hai apni behen se, sab bhool gaya? kameena.

Well what can I say, mard ki yahi reality hai! I mean they want someone, jab wo mil jati hai then they take her for granted :/
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
all these dramas wud make one lose hope in the sanctity of marriage and men. even though i know that these kind of men are only in minority. but... still.. this just shows ke even marriages based on such true love can break and husbands can fall under traps :(
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
how's my new displau avi? =D =D all thanks to fariha!! =D

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

all these dramas wud make one lose hope in the sanctity of marriage and men. even though i know that these kind of men are only in minority. but... still.. this just shows ke even marriages based on such true love can break and husbands can fall under traps :(

I think they make people aware of the reality!
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I found out about this drama three days ago, and watched the first seven episodes in one go on the same day. I loved the younger version of his character. First time I have seen him doing this kind of role. Totally loved the story! Already knew from the title song that he was gonna fall inn trap of the little sister, but episode 16 was soo sad! I hope Madiha gets a happy ending, want her to become independent and find a new guy so that Shehrayar understands what a big mistake he did.
Edited by simplytoxic - 11 years ago
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
^ she ofcourse will eventually become independent... but for me its just depressing to see a marriage with such potential breaking up.. in the end all of us learn to be independent, but it sucks when this happens due to the girls being kicked out of their homes like this.

:( both their, and their kids', lives r ruined now. :(
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

^ she ofcourse will eventually become independent... but for me its just depressing to see a marriage with such potential breaking up.. in the end all of us learn to be independent, but it sucks when this happens due to the girls being kicked out of their homes like this.

:( both their, and their kids', lives r ruined now. :(

You know it is really scary. In the beginning he was going crazy for her, willing to do anything for her. Claiming he was in love with her and would do anything to get her. And when he did get her...what did he do? Claimed that he was never in love with her! That it was a mistake all along!
virgo_gurl thumbnail
The only thing i know about this drama is that it was shot in my uni :D (no im not trying to show-off :P haha ) on a more serious note i really need to watch some good paki show since im totallyy serial-less (if thats a word :P ) nowadays :P considering ur review i think i should start watching this one :D
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sheryar is a complete fool.

Leaving such a nice person like Madiha for such a selfish person like Maliha is the most idiotic decision he has made.

Will regret very soon.