Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sid - lol! You got it, they are sisters and they cannot act for jack shit. I dunno how they end up being in every drama. It's absolutely annoying. The Junaid Khan commonality you noticed is just funny. Poor guy gets stuck with them but it's not like he is that good of an actor yet either however him over them any day. I feel the worst for Fahad mustafa, amazing actor who got stuck with mawra in his show 🤢
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
per i heard ke in his show with mawra he doesnt have much of a role.. which is sad , and i feel like calling in his show and telling him to screw the show and get himself back into dramas 🤣
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 11 years ago
I WATCH THIS DRAMA!!!! I thought i was the only one here who waches it! :P

Its basically a copy of Maat and YPNH!
So do you wanna know the current track?
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
yaar current track mein maine suna hai us ne divorce de di na madiha ko?

ab q yeh hai, if it is similar to ypnh, toh phir ending bhi same hi hogi na?

i mean maliha ko toh ofcourse uski toh buri ending honi hi hai.. but i m more concerned ke end up madiha akeli reh jayegi? :(

yaar i can't tell u how awful i feel, seeing how their wedding happened, to hear this now. :S yaanee mohabbat ka koi bharosa hi nahi ? there shud be no hope and no trust in marriage, even that based off such a beautiful start and with 2 kids..? :( what do u think the ending wud be?
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
junaid said in an interview ke is drame mein uska role positive hai. kya khaak positive hai :S negative hi hua na!
Pata nahiii maine YPNH nahi dekha abhi tak! lol
Yeah he did nikkah with Maliha, she kinda phansaoed him, and hes a typical man jo uske jaal mein phans gaya :/ but I think he already regrets what he did...Nikkah ke raat hi unki larai shuru hogayi :P so I hope in the next episode they seperate lol
canuck-umz thumbnail
It's just shocking to see someone doing this to their own sister.

Does this happen in real life?
I have heard some sisters are like that in reality :S
canuck-umz thumbnail
That's nuts. I have only seen siblings who may not be close but not evil to each other. My siblings and I are really close so I just don't get this evil sister business. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Well I think it happens in Pakistan alot :/ maybe in famillies who haven't taught their kids properly...or some girls are just spoilt and selfish. Relationships aren't important to them.