Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh wait I should add Imran Khan too.. Can't believe I forgot him.
And then there's Ali Zafar too, but he ain't in Pakistan anymore.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

i dont know the definition of hot
but sami khan is cute 😳 n sweet n good looking
thats what i know πŸ˜†

LOL i knew someone wud say this 2 my comment. Actually i nvr thought he was cute or Hot. But looking at this pic i thought tht

Edited by -Lostindreams - 11 years ago
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
some of the people up there r not even Hot😲🀣
y is imran not there🀣
Edited by dangerouzIshk. - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mikaal is really hot, but he keeps gaining weight, I agree! It's so frustrating seeing such a good looking guy do that to himself. 😑 He was crazy hot back in the day..but lately, I don't know why he keeps gaining weight especially when he's getting lead roles on television too. Nevertheless I'm glad he's on this list though, because overall I do find the guy hot..personally think he's really good looking..just needs to tone himself a bit.

and in my opinion, Fawad is blazing hot! lol 😳 I have always found him to be even when he wasn't that popular.

Fahad Mustafa is really hot too..he should've been on this list..he has this entire aura about him. And, how was Ali Zafar the first Pakistani to have made an impact on bollywood? As far as I know, it was Atif Aslam..not to mention how I find Ali Zafar so overrated ever since he went to bollywood.

Not too sure about some of the others on this list..I like Adeel too though.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sami Khan has been looking great lately. I think he lost some weight and toned himself or something..plus that beard he has going on suits him too. He looks good in that new drama on ARY, with Mawra.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They def got number 1 right--FAWAD!!! YAY!!, but they could have chosen a better picture...oh well, everyone knows he's a hottie!!!

YAY!! Mikaal is there too...I'm very warming up to him post-Durr-E-Shahwar and Manjali...hes so dreamy and fine actor as well.

Adnan and Ammar--no clue who there are, but def easy on the eyes. Osman is so funny and so cute with his very European/regal looks...great list. The Jonhhy Deep look-alike is so gorgeous.

Nice list, but Ali Zafar could have easily been higher, like 2 or 3.
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Mikaal is really hot, but he keeps gaining weight, I agree! It's so frustrating seeing such a good looking guy do that to himself. 😑 He was crazy hot back in the day..but lately, I don't know why he keeps gaining weight especially when he's getting lead roles on television too. Nevertheless I'm glad he's on this list though, because overall I do find the guy hot..personally think he's really good looking..just needs to tone himself a bit.

and in my opinion, Fawad is blazing hot! lol 😳 I have always found him to be even when he wasn't that popular.

Fahad Mustafa is really hot too..he should've been on this list..he has this entire aura about him. And, how was Ali Zafar the first Pakistani to have made an impact on bollywood? As far as I know, it was Atif Aslam..not to mention how I find Ali Zafar so overrated ever since he went to bollywood.

Not too sure about some of the others on this list..I like Adeel too though.

Mikaal looked best in Dur-e-shehwar, other than tht i nvr nvr really liked him.

@Bold i seriously didn't get y he wasn't in the list πŸ˜•
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Sami Khan has been looking great lately. I think he lost some weight and toned himself or something..plus that beard he has going on suits him too. He looks good in that new drama on ARY, with Mawra.

Exactly, he has been going 2 gym for sure.
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u call these pics hot or cute

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mikaal and Ahsan both need to loose weight...FQ is looking in better shape than these two at 38
Mikaal is definitely hot especially loved his looks in Man Jali...he looked hot
Ahsan and Sami i believe are cute generally speaking
Although Sami is looking much better now especially in teri raha mein ...that look suits him
Fahad should have been at least in top 5
Fawad deserves to be at the first spot and I also believe Ali Zafar is over rated even Atif Aslam for that matter