Poll

Ur take n tc article sheetal shah as new female lead ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
New lead ka itna buzz hai toh soch,bhaheti ganga me haat dholu😆Vote ur views n it,thanks!http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-10-15/tv/34450107_1_shital-shah-kahani-chandrakanta-ki-three-films
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-06-20/tv/29679701_1_period-film-television-shital-shah
according to tc article she s the one..
Edited by Aliya_begh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beboluvshaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly i dont believe TC
Everytime i read thier articles at last i found that its a romur
Nice post dear :)
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ye new lead hui na toh itka toh ram ram ho jaega🤣🤣
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Acctually i am confused..i did not have any proper answer...
nahii main khush hoon...nahi main dukhi hoon...aur nahii main exited hoon...

Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly speaking I don't like her. I don't think she will look good with. Shaleen. If she is the new lead than I just have to bear her for Arjun's sake. I wanted somebody really pretty and sweet. I m dissapointed. But I guess pretty girls don't want to act in action shows like Arjun.
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Honestly speaking I don't like her. I don't think she will look good with. Shaleen. If she is the new lead than I just have to bear her for Arjun's sake. I wanted somebody really pretty and sweet. I m dissapointed. But I guess pretty girls don't want to act in action shows like Arjun.

Guess what? I just had the same thought!!! Why couldn't they find a really pretty girl to act in Arjun???
Why not??? The genre is the reason.. Sana took a bold step but couldn't fulfill it! Alas she had to back out.. and that was the biggest loss to the show. It was a really big risk the show had to take and now our expectations are really high. The standard was set..! That's the problem.. 😔
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont know, personally i think that she's coming maybe just for this saturday's episode
otherwise TC sometimes wrong
but then we also need a lead for Arjun, so lets wait for this weekend, where we'll get all out answers😳
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: haruhi26

i dont know, personally i think that she's coming maybe just for this saturday's episode

otherwise TC sometimes wrong
but then we also need a lead for Arjun, so lets wait for this weekend, where we'll get all out answers😳

Main khud ko jhuti tasalli nahin dena chahti ki woh article jhoot hain.. Sach ho ya jhoot main accept karungi..
Anyways we do a new lead..!
I'll keep loving the show no matter what, coz I firmly believe Arjun is an extremely brilliant show despite all odds! 😊
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know why... but doesn't she kind of look like Roshni abit? 😕 And who knows, maybe she is a good actor and sweet once we see her with shaleen.. u know what they say... never judge a book by its cover 😉 But yea, Im in the same position right now, i dont know whether to be happy or not because now a days the article are false, but the fb page of arjun-4lions posted the news there too; the same article.. so should I beleive it? Or should I wait till the weekend... which is 4 more days 😒