Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

juggyE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: desimam

can any body tell me in which movie K.siagal sang song 'piya milan ko jana' I want to listen original version please ?

desimam ji,
Its both sung and composed by Pankaj Mullick and is from the movie Kapal Kundala...

soulsoup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujay1974

Appaji tried to listen that song...but sorry cannot go past 4th/5th line... this is too much...never hard such a crap in my entire life...Uuffffff... Need at least a break of an hour...Uufff...This is regarding to only the lyrics of the song and not to the tune or the singer...I love his Ya Ali...

Originally posted by: ans24us1

I have nothing to say about this song, Our music is dying....

Sujay / Anu - I don't know if I can get this message across to you or not! But let me try.

Who defines music? Originated by copying cacophony of birds – traveled through different genre – influenced -mixed - and took new new forms and formats! Even our traditional Hindustani classical is influenced by so many ways. Well that is not contextual here.

Now what is music? Only the form of expression, performing arts, encased in Sur-Tal-Laya? What you will call the total off key, non melodious 'Long march' songs then? What will you call when you get shiver by listening to a blind beggar's song, out of the grammar book of traditional music, suddenly shaking up your soul? What you will call when, bunch of students get badly beaten up by police while protesting against the lockout of a jute mill – and start singing in a complete different scales – "we shall overcome"?

I believe you missed my previous post- here it goes again, I kind of liked it BTW: not as a song but as a form of statement and the treatment!

Originally posted by: soulsoup

Appa – I don't think you understood what the "OM" song meant! Well I won't consider that as a song – some kind of performing arts – who define what a song is anyway. But that is a Black Satire! With no intention to disrespect Gandhi or Tilak! Please don't call others 'Moron' for your own cognitive limitations! That's not only outrageous – it's a direct violation of the Forum rules and decorum!

Now Sujay – SO OVERWHELMED EXPRESSION!!!!! I hope you go through the same kind of emotional doldrums when you hear about events like Bombay Blast or Tsunami! I know you are a Bong – and if 1974 in your ID suggests your birth year – then you must have exposed to the music of Kabir Sumon or Protul Mukherjee and 3rd theater format of Badal Sarkar (if you didn't – that's just unfortunate). Why this one shocked you so much?? Just don't consider this as a 'music' – your pain will be relieved a bit, even if it doesn't – please do not use such word as "crap" in future – that's against the decorum of the forum.

Originally posted by: Abhilash D

Hey hey hey,

First and foremost, I or Appa did not call him a moron because of the OM song. I've not even heard it since my puter is not allowing me to listen to songs online.

Please remove this 'we' business first! Don't try to be part of a herd – if you really want to stand apart and be the statue of David of 'culture' here.

You didn't – Appa did! Go to first page and read again before you jump the gun.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Appa and Abhi both are now being asked to use PM to talk with the dev team. Don't destoy this topic.

Let the discussion here carry on. Abhi instead of posting here you better reply to my PM now. Unless you want that we ban you permanently from the forum. So instead of replying here reply through PM now.

sareg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dont know why people are getting worked up here, someone like Zubeen, ok, some do not like him, chalta hai. At least he does not sing thru his nose

But get used to the guy, his song is a hit and the guy is going to be around, Pehle Himesh abhi yeh. Kathin Waqt aa chala hai

just an opinion, dont get mad at me, the line is mile long 😉
Edited by sareg - 18 years ago
filmi_chick99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow you're in angola...interesting...do you like it there???
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The way this topic has taken turn I am closing this topic as of now.

I have edited and opened the other musical topic on Zubeen.

Please use that to post all info on Zubeen. And please take it as request or warning.... no more of these stuff here. Dev Team will not allow all this to happen again.