Views

Users

Frequent Posters

advil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: soulsoup

Abhi, Adi – GREAT going bro! 👏👏👏
You demonstrated a classic case of MOB mentality! You wonder about the fact that during riots, how a perfectly sane and sensible person, who might be singing a lullaby to his daughter the night before, stabs another human being, being a part of the mob? Just take this miniscule sample of 'brotherhood' demonstrated here – you will know! Neither of you – I believe heard the song before, neither did I. I listen to it only after the controversy last time! It's great to be the part of the group, but please don't throw away your individualism.

Anolda thanks for the piece of advice. It is your point of view, but I guess I beg to differ on the basis of the following reasons for me:

1. Where in this entire thread have you found me call Zubeen any name, talk about him or quote any message that called him names ??

Can you please quote that post of mine ???

(and now I have warning )

1. Originally posted by: pradip200

You know god created some infected creatures in this world and unfortunately some of those creatures infected and poluting this forum.

The above post was quoted by me and I agree .Isn't any

attack on any forum member fall under the "not acceptable" category?? If that forum code holds good then why should or how my commenting against this gives me a MOB mentality ? can you please explain ?

1. From the C2005 days we have seen members come into a fight, stay on the sidelines , make the most caustic trouble creating comments and then lace it up with "it was just my point of view dear,no offence meant,PEACE" !!!

Commenting on such snide remarks now makes me lose my individualism. Is that it?

Haven't you just generalised me as well in things I was not even been a party too ?

If you are looking for a scape goat – go ahead and do it but I must say I am disappointed in your generalization.

Edited by adi_0112 - 18 years ago
advil thumbnail

👏👏👏

Job well done !!!👍🏼

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Adi instigating fighting here or making posts casuing disturbances on the forum also means against the rule of the forum.

My request to you is leave this topic now. Don't agravate the situation now please....

soulsoup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Adi - there was a BAD fight going on - and you took a side! You didn't kill anyone by yourself but you didn't said anything against the things going on there - what that makes you look like Bro?

I saw you taking in charge and fight against all profanity and abuse in the forum - even very recently. What happened to your voice of conscious here?

If you are hurt - I am sorry - in my eyes - you will be as same as before - whatever you think of me!

Originally posted by: adi_0112

Anolda thanks for the piece of advice. It is your point of view, but I guess I beg to differ on the basis of the following reasons for me:

1. Where in this entire thread have you found me call Zubeen any name, talk about him or quote any message that called him names ??

Can you please quote that post of mine ???

(and now I have warning )

The above post was quoted by me and I agree .Isn't any

attack on any forum member fall under the "not acceptable" category?? If that forum code holds good then why should or how my commenting against this gives me a MOB mentality ? can you please explain ?

1. From the C2005 days we have seen members come into a fight, stay on the sidelines , make the most caustic trouble creating comments and then lace it up with "it was just my point of view dear,no offence meant,PEACE" !!!

Commenting on such snide remarks now makes me lose my individualism. Is that it?

Haven't you just generalised me as well in things I was not even been a party too ?

If you are looking for a scape goat – go ahead and do it but I must say I am disappointed in your generalization.

kabhi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The music is nice to hear..... but the lyrics is a bit religious.... hence some problems may be there.....
rocker1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Anol da that the OM song is a satire. I remember mentioning in the previous thread that it seemed like a rebel song, with a bit of intended nonsense. Satire was the right word! 👍🏼

If there are still further disagreements, we can all wait to see the picturization to see what it intends. Until let, let's give Zubeen a chance. 😊

After all, this is the guy for whom Lata Mangaskar has said that his voice is "soulful and heart touching".
leoni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Whom are u reffering as idiot Appada.....Zebeen or sp_2012?????

apparaohoare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leoni

Whom are u reffering as idiot Appada.....Zebeen or sp_2012?????

sp_2012 is a sweetheart. I will never call her idiot in my wildest dreams.

musicbug thumbnail

Appa, listen to Strings. You may change your opinion on Zubeen.😔

musicbug thumbnail

Appa listen to Strings. You may develop different opinion.

Edited by musicbug - 18 years ago