Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: adi_0112

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Apne mooh se apne hi tareef.

WOW !!!! Pradip bhai..u rock !! You are the most self analytical person I have come across !!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

You are not that bad either..please be a little less harsh on yourself.

Word Count: 0

vsmaganti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhilash D

It's a lot better to talk directly than make snide attacks, you know.

Gives you more credibility.

Absolutely๐Ÿ‘....I agree I definitely need that so that I can misuse it and call it freedom of speech......thanks for the advise will give it a thought..

pradip200 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vsmaganti

Absolutely๐Ÿ‘....I agree I definitely need that so that I can misuse it and call it freedom of speech......thanks for the advise will give it a thought..

Interesting๐Ÿ˜›

Word Count: 1

advil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's a lot better to talk directly than make snide attacks, you know. Gives you more credibility.

Abhi, u are looking for the impossible ...

You see some people have the tendency and right to give a opinion, harsh good,bad, instigating, and then lace it up with"just my opinion dear,Peace!!"

You cannot escape them my friend.. saamne aake bolne wala bahut kam milte hain..the catalysts are more.

Edited by adi_0112 - 18 years ago
pradip200 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is it right to use abusive language against a singer? Kindly express impertial views.
vsmaganti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi_0112

Abhi, u are looking for the impossible ...

You see some people have the tendency and right to give a opinion, harsh good,bad, instigating, and then lace it up with"just my opinion dear,Peace!!"

You cannot escape them my friend.. saamne aake bolne wala bahut kam milte hain..the catalysts are more.

If u think u haven't done anything wrong or haven't created problem then why should you bother.... should I say more

advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: vsmaganti

If u think u haven't done anything wrong or haven't created problem then why should you bother.... should I say more

Actually you should say more...I am not able to figure out the reference to the context .. I do not understand what you are trying to say.... kindly elucidate please.

manjujain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree with jadoo ji. we all can make this forum a better place. Let us not use bad words. we can express our opinion without using bad words & without disrespecting other too. Please let all of us try that.
soulsoup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's a lot better to talk directly than make snide attacks, you know.

Gives you more credibility.

Let me talk directly then! First โ€“ I haven't heard Zubeen's songs much, neither I have a great fascination for his music, but this blasphemy need a voice of protest!

Appa โ€“ I don't think you understood what the "OM" song meant! Well I won't consider that as a song โ€“ some kind of performing arts โ€“ who define what a song is anyway. But that is a Black Satire! With no intention to disrespect Gandhi or Tilak! Please don't call others 'Moron' for your own cognitive limitations! That's not only outrageous โ€“ it's a direct violation of the Forum rules and decorum!

Abhi, Adi โ€“ GREAT going bro! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
You demonstrated a classic case of MOB mentality! You wonder about the fact that during riots, how a perfectly sane and sensible person, who might be singing a lullaby to his daughter the night before, stabs another human being, being a part of the mob? Just take this miniscule sample of 'brotherhood' demonstrated here โ€“ you will know! Neither of you โ€“ I believe heard the song before, neither did I. I listen to it only after the controversy last time! It's great to be the part of the group, but please don't throw away your individualism.

Why Padip posting about Zubeen, Banjo, Debu all the time? Classic case of regionalism โ€“ isn't it? Now imagine being part of a utterly neglected part of our country, neglected in every sense โ€“ economical, cultural and social! All of us pretend like those seven states don't even exist! Even our National anthem doesn't include those state's names!! Now won't you like to celebrate every little recognition you get in the way? Some form of social acceptance? Is it a crime?

I wouldn't have wrote this, if I didn't get those comments from my 3 dearest person of the forum! Sorry brothers โ€“ I am still consider you my brother in arms โ€“ but I can't possibly keep quiet on this!

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

The last number OM is nothing but a piece of crap. Baba Nagarjuna should be kicked for writing such a trashy lyrics, and Zubeen should be kicked too for composing and singing such a crappy song.

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Aur is brilliant composition ka kya band bajaya is moron ne.

Nobody gives yout he right to make these remarks here on the forum against anyone. This amounts to personal bashing.

Hey, anyone who screws up stuff is a moron. He screwed up Piya Milan Ko Jaana. And hence, he's a moron. QED.

You were warned by the Dev Team to behave here. And this is what you post??? Calling a singer Moroon!!!

Just one thing from the Dev Team. Members have every right to post about singers they find there best. If you don't like the singer then leave the topic or just post comments in proper language. Not in this abusive language.

I would say the same as soulsoup. Three close person here for me today have done something very wrong. And I am really sad that I have to take action against them. today. But I have to after what has been posted here.