Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pradip200 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
But still some creatures will create problem here.
apparaohoare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadyhtown

He gave us a gem like Ya Ali - for the rest of the year, uske sab gunaah maaf! πŸ˜ƒ

If Ya Ali is a gem, then I am happy that Kishore, Rafi, Mukesh, Talat Mahmood are all dead. Or else they would have commited suicide. 🀒

pradip200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadyhtown

He gave us a gem like Ya Ali - for the rest of the year, uske sab gunaah maaf! πŸ˜ƒ

shady, one cannot restrict a talent through criticism, talent cannot be surpressed and ultimately talent gets success.
vsmaganti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pradip200

But still some creatures will create problem here.

Pradip Ji,

Why are you letting them create problems in ur thread that too when it is not written by you.

Why not report it to Mods..I know it doesn't help but give it a try so that they probably won't repeat this stuff in another thread.....

I have seen so many people get warnings in this section even for silly things...Ofcourse I also saw lot of favoritism shown by the mods to certain members too...but give it a try and let it take it's course..no point in fighting with those creatures who are creating problems....they should be worth fighting for

Edited by vsmaganti - 18 years ago
apparaohoare thumbnail

shady, one cannot restrict a talent through criticism, talent cannot be surpressed and ultimately talent gets success.

Actually, Zubeen has a latent talent.πŸ˜†

pradip200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Actually, Zubeen has a latent talent.πŸ˜†

It shows One's actual state of mind and profileπŸ˜†
sp_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh sry didn't know he was the singer of ya ali 😭
pradip200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vsmaganti

Pradip Ji,

Why are you letting them create problems in ur thread that too when it is not written by you.

Why not report it to Mods..I know it doesn't help but give it a try so that they probably won't repeat this stuff in another thread.....

I have seen so many people get warnings in this section even for silly things...Ofcourse I also saw lot of favoritism shown by the mods to certain members too...but give it a try and let it take it's course..no point in fighting with those creatures who are creating problems....they should be worth fighting for

Moderators are biased and they will never take actions against these members. I complained earlier also but nothing happened.
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhilash D

Hey no offense to Zubeen...i like him a lot as a singer...he's awesome...but Appa is terribly funny...Latent Talent πŸ˜†

Abhi,

This kind of thing is not for all. You have to be an INFACTED CREATURE with POLUTED mind to understand this. πŸ˜†

advil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You know god created some infected creatures in this world and unfortunately some of those creatures infected and poluting this forum.

😲😲😲 Apne mooh se apne hi tareef.

WOW !!!! Pradip bhai..u rock !! You are the most self analytical person I have come across !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

You are not that bad either..please be a little less harsh on yourself.