naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

hiii... as i promised i will come up new updates...
so here i am presenting my new os on our virman...
its just a thought that crossed my mind, so pls co-operate...
and all sort of appreciation / criticism will be welcomed...
so without any further bakk bakk...
i want to clear the biggest doubt at the moment...
WHAT IS POPMANCE...??? WHAT DOES IT MEAN...???
so my answer is

POPCORN + ROMANCE = POPMANCE...

see it was so simple...

today was another usual boring day in vadera mansion for manvi because of the absence of her life partner virat. after winning the sur sartaj competition he had very less time for her. virat was usually busy in meeting music composers and directors. his music career was on boom. he was full day busy in rehearsals, recordings etc. it wasnt like manvi wasnt happy for virat, infact she was proud of him but she really missed him. she has been used to him being close to her and with her ever since they became a part of each other's life. he was there with her like her shadow 24 *7 when they were fighting their battle against cancer. he was and will be her support system.
but nowadays she felt like a stranger in her own house, her chirpiness and smile was lost somewhere, she was sort of quiet these days. despite the fact that jeevika and viren were always there for her but she craved for virat and his company.

she missed virat a lot and would stay awake till late night just to see him or have a word with him but everyday he was way too tired to talk to her or  chat with her about random topics. in the morning also the same thing used to happen, he used to leave early for work just after breakfast. breakfast was the only time she was close to him or look at him lovingly.

sometimes she wished to god to make her sick again, make her cancer relapse... may be her cancer would give her HER virat back. may be her cancer would reunite them as it did it in first place.
today she was feeling like setting the isolated vadera mansion on fire as she was lonely there. all have gone out for a relative's wedding to london. she didnt go because virat was busy and had no time to join them, so sshe also decided to stay back thinking what will she do there without him. she gave leave to the servants as what was the need of servants when there were only two people in the house, to be honest only one. virat would come back home, sleep and leave in the morning. manvi felt as if he comes to a hotel every night, sleeps and check out next morning...

manvi shouted " oh god what am i doing here... i shouldnt have let di to marry jiju. then virat wouldnt have in my life. i wouldnt have fallen in love with him, i wouldnt have married him and wouldnt be waiting like a manaic for him to return back home...  this is all my mistake... i would have been more happy in rishikesh playing with my punters and teasing dabba and loving di... but now i do nothing... sits idle at home and waits for my pujya patidev to come back home... kyun...??? kyun hamesha mujhpe hi khundas nikalte ho aap bhagwanji...??? mujh jaisi nanhi is jaan se kaisi dushmani...??? aur wo chep use toh main chodungi nahi... jyada rockstar banke ghumta hai na... aaj ghar aane do usko... uski band bja dungi... usko samjha dungi ki bahar wo rockstar hai par ghar mein boss main hoon aur woh mera ghulam... bahut ho gya... bas i cannot behave like a typical hindi film bahu... now mr.virat chep vadera u are gone... (why go...?? why are you being unfair with me..??? today i will not leave this chep... what does he think of himself...?? he is a rockstar... huhh... let him caome back and i will show him that i am the boss and he is my ghulam not a rockstar)
ting tong...
manvi : now who the hell is this...??? cant even let me cmplain to god...
manvi opened the door and was dumbstruck...
virat waved his hand in front of her eyes but she didnt respond...
virat : manvi...
manvi : ooo... bhooottt... (ooo... ghost...)
virat : bhoot...??? kahan hai..???
manvi : ahhh... god dont get angry with me, i was jst talking generally...
virat : oh hello ded futiya... congrats you finally lost your brains...
manvi : huh...??? are you really there or am i dreaming...???
virat : i am really there and how dare you call me a ghost...
manvi realised that she wasnt dreaming and virat was there with her in front of her eyes...
manvi said nothing, turned around and went to the garden...
virat : manvi... where are you going...??? listen to me...
manvi smiled to it and whispered " get ready to taste your own medicine..."
virat closed the door and blindly followed her...
virat : oh hello...??? what are you upto...???
manvi was still quiet...
virat : stop this drama right manvi...
manvi : you go and freshen up... i'l bring your green tea...
virat : why are you ignoring me...???
manvi : are you talking to me mr. rockstar...???
virat : yes, mrs. rockstar...
manvi : i am not ignoring you...
virat got infuriated  and jerked her towards him...
virat : dont you dare ignore me manvi... you are my evrything and i can handle any sort of shit but not this... i am doing all this because of you...
virat tightened his grip on manvi and she hissed in pain...
virat : i really dont care what others think or feel... i just care about you and you are just taking me for granted...
manvi was now in tears and whispered " you only care about yourself... you have changed... you no longer care about me or my pain... and mind it you are taking me for granted..."
virat instantly leave her hand and looked in her eyes
virat : i am sorry... i took out all my frustation of work on you partner...
manvi : we are no longer partners bcos we are no longer the same...
virat : partner... please dont say like this... i will do anything to want me to... just dont break our friendship
manvi : give me my virat back... pls...
virat : kitna bak bak karti ho tum yaar... drama queen kahin ki... (omg... you are such a drama queen.. how can you talk so much...???)
manvi : dekho chep tum jyada bakwaas mat karo... (listen you chep... dnt utter crap...)
virat : go get tea baby...
manvi ; you will have tea...???
virat : yes...
manvi : how much sugar will you have...???
virat : make it sugar free baby...
manvi : ohh...
after such a long time, they had tea together with each other... and virat teased her all the time as she only wanted it...
at evening, manvi came back to her room from the kitchen to see virat watching a cricket match...
manvi : chiii... what are you watching...???
virat : mowgli... (it was a cartoon series)
manvi ; virat... lets watch a movie na...
virat : oh please... let me relax today yaar... after so many days i got this free time...
manvi sat there making a puppy face...
virat : okay... lets watch titanic...
manvi : naah... in the end jack dies... i dont want to see it...
virat : hmm... what about raaz 3...???
manvi : no its a horror movie...
virat : then you tell me...
manvi : hmmm...
virat : hmmm...
virman : SOTY...
manvi : thats the bset option...
virat : i know...
manvi : virat go and start the movie...
virat : you go n bring popcorns and hot chocolate for me...
manvi : hot chocolate...??? who eats popcorn with hot chocolate...???
virat : your husband ded futiya...
manvi : hooo... okkk...
soon they were watching the movie... their favourite movie but manvi wasnt enjoying it... probably because her eyes were struck on virat and his chiselled features which made him irresistable...
manvi noticed that virat was too busy watching the movie, so she threw a popcorn on him. he still wasnt bothered, so she threw another one. then she started throwing popcorns on him...
virat : manvi... what are you doing...??? eat them os else i will eat them... they are not meant for playing... rule no 763
manvi : khadoos kahin ka...
virat : what...??
manvi ; nothing...
after few minutes, manvi again started throwing popcorns on virat. this time he tried snatching the bowl from her hand and in this tug of war , all the popcorns fell on them and all over the bed...
manvi : see you created this mess...
virat : never mind, i will clean this up...
manvi : cmon then... do it...
next moment she found virat on top of her and leaning towards her neck...
manvi : what are you doing virat...???
virat : cleaning the mess baby...
manvi ; by leaning over me...
virat : no by eating up these popcorns...
virat bent down and ate the popcorn that was on her collarbone... as he took the popcorn in his mouth, manvi giggled on feeling the touch of his lips...
then he moved towards her cleavage and ate the popcorns...
manvi : virat  stop it na.. thats my favourite song... ishq wala love... i want to see it...
virat : amazing...!!! here i am making you feel our ishq wala love and you want to see that song...
virat was about to get up when she pulled back...
manvi : i think feeling it is the best option, i will manage only listening to it...
virat : forget it... listen n watch it babes...
manvi : virat i am sorry na...
virat : it okkk... now just be quiet u bak bak machine... dont disturb me...
manvi : okay... but why are getting up again...???
virat : to make you feel chocolaty...
before manvi could understand what virat meant. she found the remaining hot chocolate poured on her...
virat : now it will be more yummy...
he bent again licked the hot chocolate and ate the popcorns and not to miss his favourite delicacy, manvi...

Black hearts
HERE IS THE LINK OF MY OTHER WORKS...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/67562892

Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey lovely os.. I really liked the title of the osπŸ‘πŸΌ..very unique.. Loved Maanvi-Bhagwanji convoπŸ˜†Total Maanvi type.. The ending was quite hawt☺️... Loved Virman romance..I mean 'popmance'😳.. Keep writing more and please pm me for your future works.. take care 😊  

Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res

Unres

Lol love the title only you could come up with
That loved manvis bagwanji convo
Lol she thought virat was a ghost
Loved their romance
And do pm me so I can read it again Lol Edited by madpaki - 11 years ago
..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
-----------
wow another awesome OS too good yaar!
It was so romantic...
Virat is the winner of sur sartaj yahoo!!! πŸ˜†
awww poor manvi missing him so much and the prayer she made to the god for her cancer relapse was πŸ˜†
and she thinking about why she made her sis marry viren and because of that she has all these problems was again πŸ˜†
manvi calling virat bhoot hahaha
eee virat is too naughty!!!
So finally virats favourite dish is manvi!!
Awww the dialouges used were so lovely.
It was damn cool!
Do come up with more such OS nainu partner
and dont ever forget to pm me!!!
Varna... πŸ˜‰ Edited by nikeshathana - 11 years ago
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic os...great work..
angel_sofia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Wow!! 😳 Its superb Os πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I totally Loved it...😳

naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera.chaudhuri

Hey lovely os.. I really liked the title of the osπŸ‘πŸΌ..very unique.. Loved Maanvi-Bhagwanji convoπŸ˜†Total Maanvi type.. The ending was quite hawt☺️... Loved Virman romance..I mean 'popmance'😳.. Keep writing more and please pm me for your future works.. take care 😊  

thank you so much...
will keep n writing stuff...
will surely pm u...

naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yaminnthida

Fantastic os...great work..

thanks...
naina927 thumbnail