Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I've met Atif, Fakhir, Mohib, Najam Shiraz, Farhan Ali Agha and Mahnoor..I know Mahnoor pretty well.. Singer Rameez if you know from Fuzon is my uncle's very good friend so I yeah I know him pretty good too..

I've seen Javeriah Saud, Saud, Mahirah, Sawera Nadeem, Bushra Ansari, Saniya Saeed, Kamran Jilani, Ali Zafar, Rahim Shah

Can't remember any more.. I'll edit when I remember so..

EDIT: Seen Waseem Akram too and met Fahad Mustafa's dad πŸ˜† it was some Sindhi land connection.. My grandpa and him had lands in the same area..soo yeah he kept visiting my grandparents house.. never did he bring Fahad πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I've seen Shehzad Roy πŸ˜† they were shooting for Mahnoor and his drama Lamhay I think in my Grandma's house..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Usman share your experiences too though..

If u dont pm me,my heart will break🀒
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Have met Adnan Siddiqui on the streets of Kingsbury London, 11 years ago. Was with my bro, sis and cousin. My sister recognized him and is like wait a minute is that... Adnan Siddiqui was with a friend and the friend is like yeah that's him and we are just like meh keep walking.

My brother has seen Mahnoor Baloch at a mall. She is a Canadian resident right? Anyways, she ran of when he saw her. It's like dude no one cares, no one was going to approach you. My brother was like she acted like she was some hot shot who was running from the paparazzi. Her daughter I believe went to the same highschool as him and I think had mutual friends.

Met that model from Jawad's Ahmed's Uchiyan Majajan video long time ago. Ahmed Butt is his name right? Well he was standing alone at a mela here just watching the concert. He is really short and below average in looks πŸ˜•

Met Shehzad Roy after a concert to get an autograph. I like his personality. Well I have always liked him.

My sister met Atif Aslam at the airport, or was it a restaurant? Whatever. It was a few years ago. She got an autograph for me.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Have met Adnan Siddiqui on the streets of Kingsbury London, 11 years ago. Was with my bro, sis and cousin. My sister recognized him and is like wait a minute is that... Adnan Siddiqui was with a friend and the friend is like yeah that's him and we are just like meh keep walking.

My brother has seen Mahnoor Baloch at a mall. She is a Canadian resident right? Anyways, she ran of when he saw her. It's like dude no one cares, no one was going to approach you. My brother was like she acted like she was some hot shot who was running from the paparazzi. Her daughter I believe went to the same highschool as him and I think had mutual friends.

Met that model from Jawad's Ahmed's Uchiyan Majajan video long time ago. Ahmed Butt is his name right? Well he was standing alone at a mela here just watching the concert. He is really short and below average in looks πŸ˜•

Met Shehzad Roy after a concert to get an autograph. I like his personality. Well I have always liked him.

My sister met Atif Aslam at the airport, or was it a restaurant? Whatever. It was a few years ago. She got an autograph for me.

Atif Aslam is a weird case.. he's nice but most of the times in his concerts he is too drunk to get an autograph..

Mahnoor's a Canadian resident and off late something is wrong with her.. I guess middle age crisis..
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Atif Aslam is a weird case.. he's nice but most of the times in his concerts he is too drunk to get an autograph..

100% agreed.
i witnessed myself.🀒
canuck-umz thumbnail
Pulwa -since my sister did not see Atif at a concert. He was not drunk and I have the autograph lol. I can't remember if it was the airport or a restaurant but he was nice enough, he asked about me and stuff so he could write out the autograph.

My brother saw Mahnoor years ago. I think she was fine then but she expected him to come up to her or something and thus ran off πŸ˜† now I bet she craves for people to come up to her.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Pulwa -since my sister did not see Atif at a concert. He was not drunk and I have the autograph lol. I can't remember if it was the airport or a restaurant but he was nice enough, he asked about me and stuff so he could write out the autograph.

My brother saw Mahnoor years ago. I think she was fine then but she expected him to come up to her or something and thus ran off πŸ˜† now I bet she craves for people to come up to her.

Aoouu maybe he only stays drunk in his concerts.. LOL.. but he was not drunk in that one concert I went to.. but I know people who have experienced it or the promoters who have Face palm after they got Atif on board..

Mahnoor is weird.. just weird.. she was so so nice like 8-9 years ago.. nice and loving I don't know what went into her now..
canuck-umz thumbnail
I think it's been really long since I have kept up with Atif's life so I have not heard the horror stories about his concerts.

Mahnoor = mid life crisis. Makes me sad, Kabhi Kabhi Pyaar Mein is one of my favourite dramas.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

I think it's been really long since I have kept up with Atif's life so I have not heard the horror stories about his concerts.

Mahnoor = mid life crisis. Makes me sad, Kabhi Kabhi Pyaar Mein is one of my favourite dramas.

Makes me sad too.. because I know this is not what was supposed to be..
canuck-umz thumbnail
This is not an encounter but I have stayed in Shaan's wife's home. As in Shaan's father in law's home. I was visiting Lahore for a couple of days and that is where I stayed.