Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Have you ever met or seen (in real) any Paki celeb? you all can share your experiences here..
I have seen quite a few celebs like Nadia Hussain, Fawad Khan, Imran Abbas, Faisal Rehman, Fakhir etc and a lot of cricketers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Moammar Rana
Nadia Jamil

Didn't quite get a chance to talk though.. But then again that's a good thing. I don't think I was exactly interested in having a conversation with Moammar Rana..

My cousins met the whole Pakistani Cricket Team when they went to the Caribbean Islands.. I think it was last year. Pretty bad experience I must say... Won't write it here though. Might destroy their reputation.
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Moammar Rana
Nadia Jamil

Didn't quite get a chance to talk though.. But then again that's a good thing. I don't think I was exactly interested in having a conversation with Moammar Rana..

My cousins met the whole Pakistani Cricket Team when they went to the Caribbean Islands.. I think it was last year. Pretty bad experience I must say... Won't write it here though. Might destroy their reputation.

Plzz do share ur cousin's experience with cricket tean... Really curious to know abt it...or atleast pm me...if u dont want to write it here...although I think theres no harm in sharing it here too...even if the experience was bad

@Usman.. Do share ur experience also...with the celebs u have seen or met...How was it?
Edited by farahs_6 - 11 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've seen Moammar Rana too..
Farah: will write detailed experience tomorrow .. running short of time now
Sana: pm me if you aint going to share here..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Usman I'll PM you. It really isn't a good idea to write it here. 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Usman share your experiences too though..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Usman share your experiences rather than just posting names you lazy bum!

Sana - I want that pm too. I am not a fan of cricket so I could care less and I don't think there is anything wrong in posting that stuff here. The BW forum posts gossip all the time. We have even had gossip threads here remember. I doubt the cricket team is full of angels anyways. PM still.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waise tou iv seen many celebs at shops n all..iv seen Faisal qureshi n adeel hashmi..Sana n her hubby came on my couzin's wedding...
iv met Shahid Afridiii :D but i dont even properly remeber tht..coz i was just 9 or 10 at tht time...we saw him at a restaurant n my elder cousins were shy so they sent me to take the autograph..
n Fawad Khan well iv seen him live but havent talked to him although i could :/
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
once i visited pizza hut late night at 1am about i guess
atif aslam was there 😳
there was a family clicking pics with him
there wasn't crowd that late
but still i just watched him
people asked y the hell u didn't clicked pics or take autograph
m too shy doing that 🤣
but i started liking the guy after that
there i realized he's cute 😛
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Moammar Rana
Nadia Jamil

share plzzz na
i wanna know
m huge fan of cricket