Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Making Waves

Arnav slipped his hand behind Khushi's neck and drew her closer.

"When I first saw you..." he took a deep long breath..."I wanted to kiss you then as much as I wanted to scream at you and...even now..." He moved toward her...

"Stop!" Khushi shrieked...

With fear rushing through her, she braced her palms against his chest clinging tightly to his shirt..."Arnavji...I'm...I..."

Khushi turned her head slightly and looked behind her over the railing...

Through the darkness, her vision travelled to where the roaring sea splashed against the side of the ship...

"Khushi...even after all this time..." he whispered against her neck..."don't you know that you're safe with me yet?"

Her eyes widened in fright at the bottomless sight behind her, but her body warmed at the sound of his words...

Still clutching tightly to his jacket, Khushi slowly brought her gaze back to her husbands..."You...you were...were angry with me only moments before..."

"Yes...I was..." he leaned in closer, pressing his body into hers..."But if you think that I would ever let anything happen to you..."

The ship rocked slightly, halting the conversation...

Arnav hadn't moved.

He held her in his arms as she yelped at the vessel's sudden jolting...

Her eyes were fused together tight...and that's when he spun her around so that he was the one leaning against the railing...

Instantly a look of shock registered across her face...

"Arnavji? What...what are you doing?"

His eyes were stern and his demeanour was now ready to fight...

"How could you think that!? Do you honestly think that I'd let you fall over the side of this ship!? That I would even CONSIDER hurting you in any way!?"

Khushi's lips trembled as she tried to gather a response...

"How?! Tell me Khushi! That after everything we have been through, you would fear that I would LET something happen to you just because I was bloody ANGRY!? How could you think that!?"

"I...I..." she stuttered...

"You...You WHAT!?"

Khushi was speechless...

"You think I took you on this holiday to fight with you!? To disagree with you!? Khushi, we disagree and fight ALL the time...but I would never...EVER let anything happen to you! No matter how crazy or stupid you are!"

Feeling furious, Khushi pushed herself away from him..."I haven't been on a cruise ship before...It's dark out here, and...and...I don't like fighting with you..."

The anger vanished from his body, replaced with passion...

Grabbing her hand, he basically dragged her down the galley towards the upper cabins...

Surveying the hallway, he found them alone and took advantage of the moment.

In a quick movement, he had her in his arms, his mouth claiming hers in a possessive kiss, deep and passion-filled.

He wanted her to taste just how aroused he was.

When he finally pulled back, Khushi was breathless...

Hauling her by the hand once more, he pulled her along until he finally reached the room...

Khushi felt herself get whirled inside...

Their cabin had the most glorious view of the waters from around them, and a glass roof that illuminated the starlight from above them.

The second Arnav released her, she was at him with her spicy attitude...

She pushed at his chest as she spoke..."You don't want to fight with me, yet you drag me to our room! You want us to have a holiday together and yet this whole fight started because I wanted to invite Jiji and Jijaji to come along as well!"

Arnav stepped forwards..."I only wanted to spend time with YOU dammit!"

"I didn't say for them to stay IN OUR ROOM! Just to accompany us!"

Stepping forwards again..."And I said that I just wanted to spend time with YOU!"

"You are IMPOSSIBLE!" she screeched

Arnav took two long strides forwards and cornered her against the wall...

"And you are..." his words ended as he saw the starlight in her eyes..."You...right now I'd rather kiss you and have you kiss me back than to fight anymore..."

"I want to kiss you too..."

"Really?" Arnav said as he raised an eyebrow in amusement.

That she was so quick to admit her desire was an accomplishment.

Brushing a strand of loose hair from her eyes, he said, "Khushi...If you want to take a family holiday, just say so...but this...I wanted this to be just you and me..."

She leaned back to look at him, her eyes wide...

"You and me..." she said quietly...

What happened next took Arnav by surprise...

Khushi grabbed his shirt in her fist and leaned back against the wall, tugging until he flattened against her.

Just as Arnav began leaning in to kiss her, Khushi stepped away and distanced herself...successfully bringing out the predator in her husband...

He pounced on her...

They tumbled to the bed...

They tussled, and Khushi smiled as she tried to fight him off...

He tried to grab her wrists and she elbowed him, knocking him slightly off his game...

Arnav shoved her shoulders back against the bed...

When she tried to get up, when she tried to bring her leg between them, he pushed it down with his body weight.

Arnav braced himself targeting straight between her legs.

Her heart fluttered.

He gazed at her for a long, silent moment, shifting his weight...

His leg was heavy between her thighs, and she let out a little gasp despite herself.

She couldn't seem to get in another breath with him looking at her with his smouldering eyes...

A tingle spread across his groin.

His erection hardened with each desperate thought of touching herβ€”kissing her.

As her husband's warm, strong hands gripped her wrists, she finally felt his firm lips meet hers.

His kiss was searing her...

Not just a kiss, a thorough kiss that left her trembling...clinging to him as he released her hands... 

When he pulled back, there was a fierce determination upon his face that sent shivers over her skin.

"I want you...now..." Arnav let go, but the heat of his touch remained as he pulled her to her feet...

When he slipped his fingers down the length of her body, she startled with a little jump.

His arms were locked tight around her waist, pulling her closer...

A flood of color rolled over her pretty features as she gaped at him for only a second.

"Look." She jutted her hand out, pointing towards the stars...

When he didn't look away, she grabbed his hands, pulling unsuccessfully...

"Uh uh Khushi..." he warned her as he shook his head...

His countenance soon changed...

Moving closer, he slowly let his mouth descend toward hers...

Leisurely and listlessly  he kissed her...merging their mouths together as they tasted and drank of each other...

And as the waters outside the ship became rough and undulating, the passion inside became drugging and sensual...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved itl
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Love there never ending tug of war!
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Written very well.
Very descriptive.

Those two are sooo made for one another πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d os
It was awesome nd hot 😳 😳 😳
MidnightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi! 😊

Nice OS! I saw it on your blog and read it there but I thought of commenting here.

It's so like Khushi to want the whole family or in this case her Jiji and Jijaji with them when Arnav want some alone time with Khushi. Great Job! ⭐️

P.S. I am waiting patiently for you to update "Recapturing." Are you going to update soon? 😊

Edited by Rimz_k09 - 11 years ago
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome OS!
I can totally imagine them fighting over bringing family.
But I love how arnav tackled it.
The whole love hate stuff. Hot   πŸ˜³
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautifully written! Hot too!
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi bhi na! The concept of romance is sometimes lost on her!

I'm sure Arnav convinced her why being alone is soo much better! πŸ˜ˆ β˜ΊοΈ

Brilliant as ever!
sahada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav n Khushi- rough n undulating & drugging n sensual 
Fiery OS! Brilliantly written β­οΈ