MemoriesDieHard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, Actually I had thought of writing this as an FF, but i dont know why I limited this to an OS. I hope u like it... 

The rays of the morning sun filtered through the white curtains of our bedroom as I stirred in my sleep. I nuzzled closer to him such that my head rested in between in neck and shoulder. The chill that the morning sun brought with it was deciphered by the warmth he gave me. I slowly opened my eyes only to find a pair of honey-brown orbs already gazing at me.I closed my eyes in contempt and nuzzled closer to him as his hands held me protectively. I could feel his manly fingers tucking a lock of hair behind my ear. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me. He pulled me even closer, his breathe grazing my ears. The proximity and his hot breathe tickled me. A small giggle escaped my mouth involuntarily.

" Good morning Mrs. Raizada…." I heard him greet me in his Oh-So-Husky voice. I looked up at him and greeted him the same.

"A very Good morning it is…." I said, with a tone of tease evident in my voice. Understanding the context of what I meant, I felt him placing a soft kiss on my hair.

" Lets get u some coffee…." I said.

"I'd love to have one…" came the immediate reply.

I got out of our bed. His shirt, which was an extra-large fit for me made it easier to move around. I made my way to the kitchen as I saw him putting on his shirt and sitting on the floor, by the wall, exactly opposite to my working station. I tried hard NOT to concentrate on him but the coffee. His blue denim and a half-buttoned white shirt always drove me crazy. While I made our coffee, I could feel his stare on me. He never failed to do that. This man was driving me insane every other day.

After fighting hard, I gave up and looked up at him and as usual I found him already looking at me as the half-smirk covered his face.  He was my man. An Oh-So-Sexy man. And he was all mine.

I walked back to the room(Still in my same attire) , never breaking our eye-lock. I loved the way he looked at me. I sat in between in his legs so that I was half-lying on him and his back towards the wall.

" Your coffee…."

"Where's yours?" he asked me lovingly.

" In my other hand Arnav… " I showed him my cup as I shook my head at him.

I offered him his cup and we both had our coffee for God knows how long. After we had finished with our coffees, I picked up the empty cup and was about to get up when I felt him pull me by my hands. I came crashing down on him, my back in contact with his front.

"ARNAV!!!" I gasped out.

I got a Hmm for a reply as his hands found their way to my waist and they encircled them.

"I love you Arnav…."

"I love you more…." Came the reply.

He dug his head into the crook of my neck into my hair. I tightened his grip on me by his pulling his arms with mine. I had always found this man crazy. He felt that my hair smelled great! Yeah….He was crazy. But he was MINE…. All mine. We remained in that position for quite a longer than required.

"You have a meeting to attend…" I whispered.

"It can postponed Khushi…." He said.

I exactly knew where this would end. I let loose of his grip and turned around to face him.

" A meeting is more important…" I said as I pecked his lips. He was about to kiss me back when I pushed him away. Not that I wanted to.

" Khushi…. We can have the meeting tomorrow… please…." He said.

I nodded my head in a negative and as I saw him come closer to me in attempt to kiss. I quickly got up and walked away.

" What the!!! That's not fair!!!" I heard him say.

" All is fair in Love, Mr. Raizada…" I winked at him.

"Are u challenging me? ME?? Alright…. Lets see who wins…. But first let me get back from that Goddamn Meeting!!!" He said with a devilish smirk.

And I knew what that smirk meant. I walked to the kitchen and prepared him his toast and juice. He came out of our room after an hour dressed in his formals. A three-piece Armani. Blue shirt. Good God!! He was driving me crazy!!!

He walked upto me and kissed me on my cheeks and gave me a side hug. I was drooling at him. Literally. And he caught me red-handed. Shit!!! I thought and bit my lips.

"Khushi…. I know you like drooling over me and believe me…. I am completely okay with it…" he said with that infamous smirk of his.

I looked at him in utter disbelief. My eyes would have popped out any moment and my mouth formed its perfect 'O' shape. I could have placed at bet for hundred bucks that my cheeks were cherry red right now. I could see that he was enjoying the effect he had on me.

" I don't mind accepting that….. Whats the point if u don't drool over your husband?" I said I placed his breakfast in front of him. It was his turn for the shock now. He looked at me with wide eyes. I patted his shoulder and let him complete his breakfast. He got up from the table and came near me…

"Cant I stay back today?" He said.

I looked at him and nodded a 'NO'.

"FINE!!! LET ME COME BACK TIGRESS!!! LETS SEE WHO WINS…" he said. I let out a laugh and walked him to the door. He turned around and kissed me a good-bye.

"By the way…. Mrs. Khushi Raizada…. U look sexy in my shirt…"

I hugged him immediately and felt his hands automatically hug me back….

"I'll miss you…" He said.

"I'll miss you more…." Came my reply.

I watched him leave as I stood by the door till he entered the lift.

Life was picture-perfect….. with MY MAN by my side… It was even more beautiful.

So that was it!!! I know I know... crap as usual... please someone tell mestop writing, so that u dont have to bear with such stupid stuff. but if its the other way round... then u know the drill!!!!

Yash...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I FREAKING LEGIT LOVED IT.
THANKS FOR PMing me this :-D