Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Me too!! And even tho it bugs me that so many scenes are similar to humsafar - fawad jumping on the bed is sooo cute!!!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Iqra, exactly..I'm excited for Sherry, but I like Aiza too :)
There's another guy who already likes her and it's really interesting because he instantly had a liking for her simplicity..I totally fell for that ☺️

😆

LOL i will let u know whn i start watching it. I started 2 like Aiza from pul-e-sirat.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Same here 😳 And of course, Fahad was there so I watched it ☺️ I personally loved that show!
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Me too!! And even tho it bugs me that so many scenes are similar to humsafar - fawad jumping on the bed is sooo cute!!!

I think the feel is different. Since the girl is a little cold 2 him him, while in humsafar she was not.
Also tht i wasn't all exited for humsafar, i liked the couple though.
But wth this drama, i hate HATE HATE waiting 6 freaking days.
Sid.H thumbnail

Iqra, exactly..I'm excited for Sherry, but I like Aiza too :)
There's another guy who already likes her and it's really interesting because he instantly had a liking for her simplicity..I totally fell for that ☺️

Omg same here - and I can't believe how her supposed friend reacted the last episode - the guy at least had the decency to talk to her ... So I wanted him with her for a while

I started watching for Sheryaar but I am liking the show overall - its cute and girl playing zoya is nice (my first time watching her)
-Lostindreams thumbnail

^ Same here 😳 And of course, Fahad was there so I watched it ☺️ I personally loved that show!

All fahads drama's r worth watching he is SUCH an amazing actor.
I loved tht show 2. And man fahad and aiza looked good togetha
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I think the feel is different. Since the girl is a little cold 2 him him, while in humsafar she was not.
Also tht i wasn't all exited for humsafar, i liked the couple though.
But wth this drama, i hate HATE HATE waiting 6 freaking days.

I am really looking fed to this show but my madness for humsafar was of a different level altogether

Sanam is doing a fab job as kashaf - one minute I get annoyed by her complaining and the next I love her for who she is!! Great character!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Edited by -Lostindreams - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Omg same here - and I can't believe how her supposed friend reacted the last episode - the guy at least had the decency to talk to her ... So I wanted him with her for a while

I started watching for Sheryaar but I am liking the show overall - its cute and girl playing zoya is nice (my first time watching her)

Omg same here! I started watching for Shehryaar, but instead ended up liking the overall concept. I LOVED how the guy is SO decent for actually telling his sis to talk to his mom, I mean really, who does that anymore?
-Lostindreams thumbnail

I am really looking fed to this show but my madness for humsafar was of a different level altogether

Sanam is doing a fab job as kashaf - one minute I get annoyed by her complaining and the next I love her for who she is!! Great character!

I do get tht.

And true kashaf character is lika a little kadwa. but she has a reason for tht. But i sooo love tht character.