Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

waise guyzzz wht are your views about these turkish shows???

Since i live in Europe im not much disturbed by it. I watch paki drama ol.
But had i been living in pak, i wud have been furious, we have paki channels coz we wanna watch paki shows not foreign shows. As the celebs already mentioned, y can't they open star plus, turkish channels etc, and then see their trps.
Other than tht in turkish shows, they make it seem like drinking and rest of things is normal (like it is acceptable), not only will it ruin our culture, but affect the children 2.
I know it's few serials, but trust me sooner or later, evry single channel will have those.
Paki ppl r SOOO talented, yet ppl can't see tht.
I have sene japanese, turkish, indian, korean and chinese and some english shows. It's not like pak ppl r lacking, seriously their stories r way more realistic.
Im not evn disappointed abt it, i find it funny, tht they need foreign content for trps, whn paki shows r way better.
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

After Ishq-e- Manoon 's end I hate them man .. Or waise bhi it was only show which looked better than others 😳😳

i never watched Ishq-e-mamnoo..inface i never know about these shows airing on Pak channles...i got to know about this from forum..i was soo surprised how come they are soo popular and i didn't even know coz no one around me my family,friends watch these show at all..surprisingly no one even knew about it..and yet they are soo popular..how come??i still fail to underdtand😕
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Iqra Hello shello jee .. !

hello hello.

Dooon't leave lets finish it.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Hey aroojh and faiza =D

Another problem is, modern ppl these days can't seem to find a problem now in those turkish shows, but soon they will realise it. It will affect the children the most.
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: lissakhan

what views yaar
i really don't find the stories very attractive
I mean com'n the story of forbidden love
does it really happens in reality
a nephew will be dating his aunt🤢
who was before dating her sister

hun wht..that was the story??😲
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

how is this show noor???

well i really don't know exactly
as it was dubbed in arabic
and i just watch few epis of it
it's story of a girl from small town married to rich guy kivanc
how she gets marry no idea😕disliked by her mother-in-law and sister-in-law
the guy was initially married to another girl whom he loved madly but she died and so on
Lizakhan thumbnail

hun wht..that was the story??😲

why?
you didn't watch it😲
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Agreed but it's not good 4 our TV industry😳😳

The problem isn't just tv industry it is MUCH more than tht, had it been only tv industry to theek tha for me 2 be honest.

But wht happens in the tv industry affects paki ppl 2.
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Since i live in Europe im not much disturbed by it. I watch paki drama ol.
But had i been living in pak, i wud have been furious, we have paki channels coz we wanna watch paki shows not foreign shows. As the celebs already mentioned, y can't they open star plus, turkish channels etc, and then see their trps.
Other than tht in turkish shows, they make it seem like drinking and rest of things is normal (like it is acceptable), not only will it ruin our culture, but affect the children 2.
I know it's few serials, but trust me sooner or later, evry single channel will have those.
Paki ppl r SOOO talented, yet ppl can't see tht.
I have sene japanese, turkish, indian, korean and chinese and some english shows. It's not like pak ppl r lacking, seriously their stories r way more realistic.
Im not evn disappointed abt it, i find it funny, tht they need foreign content for trps, whn paki shows r way better.

wht i belive we have a certain culture..we are still not very open in our society...even Indian shows have turned quiet vulgur..our shows are still family shows..the show i can still watch with my father and family...turkish shows i don't know..if something i can't see with my family..how can it be good..rite?
Lizakhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Hey aroojh and faiza =D

Another problem is, modern ppl these days can't seem to find a problem now in those turkish shows, but soon they will realise it. It will affect the children the most.

ya so true
I mean turkey is a muslim state
but just see what are they portraying
i mean in all arab contries they wear such bold clothes byt in their dramas they don't show it to this extent🤢