Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LYcZl1kMKA

Fawad khan singing, this is the second time i heard him singing. He is actually pretty good.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Shafaq! May you have a wonderfull year ahead! πŸ˜ƒ
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Same here Sidra! I'm totally loving that these days 😳 So much that I caght up with all 5 episodes in one day πŸ˜†

Haha! Good to know im not the only one loving Kahi Ankahi πŸ˜ƒ
I really like the show. 😊
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Wht is kahi unkahi abt??

Im actually planning 2 watch it
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ The concept isn't all that new, but Idk why I like it..maybe it's just the cast πŸ˜†
It starts off with a father-daughter (father being a driver) living with a family..the lady of that family owes it to the driver because he took her to hosp on time one night when his own wife was ill and she passed away in that situation..so she decides she will make the driver's daughter study, become a doctor, and always support her...
The kids grow up (two sons of the actual family and the driver's daughter, Zoya)...and now Zoya is in med school 😳 while the son whom Zoya was friends with in childhood (Sherry) has gone abroad for studies and forgotten all about her..awaiting his return now btw, Sherry is played by Shehryar and I guess that's my only excitement πŸ˜†
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ The concept isn't all that new, but Idk why I like it..maybe it's just the cast πŸ˜†
It starts off with a father-daughter (father being a driver) living with a family..the lady of that family owes it to the driver because he took her to hosp on time one night when his own wife was ill and she passed away in that situation..so she decides she will make the driver's daughter study, become a doctor, and always support her...
The kids grow up (two sons of the actual family and the driver's daughter, Zoya)...and now Zoya is in med school 😳 while the son whom Zoya was friends with in childhood (Sherry) has gone abroad for studies and forgotten all about her..awaiting his return now btw, Sherry is played by Shehryar and I guess that's my only excitement πŸ˜†

LOL so the truth is ur r loving the show coz of ur exited for sherry's entry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And yeah it's not knew. But man Aiza is pretty and i do like Sherry 2, those r the reason i actualyl wanted to 2 watch the serial in the first place
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Im currently watching daagh and ZGH, i love Fahad's acting. But the show is kinda slow.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TwilightHorizon

i m shafaq

well i m not watching kahi unkahi so cant say anything abt it

Oh hi shafaq!!! U changed ur username - so I didn't recognize you- how have you been :)
-Lostindreams thumbnail
I know some pplz will hate me for saying this but in this pic

fawad is looking like vikas bhalla

fawad afzal khan of EP on cover page of visage magzine

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Iqra, exactly..I'm excited for Sherry, but I like Aiza too :)
There's another guy who already likes her and it's really interesting because he instantly had a liking for her simplicity..I totally fell for that ☺️