Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
An Amazing episode man <3333
Love with Zaroon <333 He is amazing in every being a brother 'a friend 'a Son and as a Hero <333 So Fawad Khan got 10/10
Kashaf Haye LOve her she's amazing actresses <333 WoWwW REALLY amazing <33
Osama is gonna like Kashaf .. OLalalala ๐Ÿคฃ Like him <3
Kashaf' s mom thumps up <3
Love with Zaroon and his Father saroon scene <3 and Zaroon and his teacher aka his uncle scene... >3333

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Y does this show have to be tht addictive. Loooved the episode. An lol Zaroon checking Kashaf's assignment instead his own.

& OMG i knew OSAma wud start 2 like Kashaf lekin itna jaldi.
Also i just realised i do not like Sheheryar acting much, thori forced si hai. But hopefully he will improve.

assignment wala part was the best ... Poor Zaroon ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Got C ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah I noticed it Osama was little confused ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• I think cux it was his first project now he is doing good ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh ya i TOTALLY forgot to mention it. The way Kashaf's mother said tht she is the only one who has right on her daughters, was very touching. Love her.
And taya, seriously kya apni tang arata hai, who told him 2 be tht "nice" to them. UUUGGHHH i hated tht taya evn more than the dad.
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Found it!

Hey Iqra! Hi Nosh!
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

assignment wala part was the best ... Poor Zaroon ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Got C ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah I noticed it Osama was little confused ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• I think cux it was his first project now he is doing good ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well i need to see kahi unkahi if he's good or not. But in ZGH he is not tht good. But i liked him in MDKJZM, but i guess tht might be coz he was not talking ๐Ÿ˜†

HAHAH ahhh yeah poor zaroon and his C.
x-Sarah-x thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Didn't enjoyed today's episode at all. Maybe I was in a rush that's why but I was disappointed with the story. I don't know why but it felt more like a filler episode.

I was really looking forward to their second convo. According to the novel when they were in Sir Basheer (?) class there was a small but funny argument between them but it was cropped out. Where Zaroom tease Kashaf and she argues with him regarding student elections lol but they didn't show it. So it was a total disappointment.

This Asmara is so annoying yaar. Koi isse bahir nikalo. :P

However I really like Osama. Hayeee he is so cuteee :D the way he was looking at Kashaf <3 Also the way he defended Kashaf even without knowing her. Although I felt sorry for him in precap :(

Zaroon was really cute in today's episode but I feel like if they give him a better scene he can portray it very well. The "C" grade conversation was really funny lol and on other hand Kashaf was whining over not getting A+

Next week looks the same so I don't know it's not getting into me. I'm gonna watch it again tomorrow.
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Found it!

Hey Iqra! Hi Nosh!

Helllooo so did u see the episode??
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: x-Sarah-x

Didn't enjoyed today's episode at all. Maybe I was in a rush that's why but I was disappointed with the story. I don't know why but it felt more like a filler episode.

I was really looking forward to their second convo. According to the novel when they were in Sir Basheer (?) class there was a small but funny argument between them but it was cropped out. Where Zaroom tease Kashaf and she argues with him regarding student elections lol but they didn't show it. So it was a total disappointment.

This Asmara is so annoying yaar. Koi isse bahir nikalo. :P

However I really like Osama. Hayeee he is so cuteee :D the way he was looking at Kashaf <3 Also the way he defended Kashaf even without knowing her. Although I felt sorry for him in precap :(

Zaroon was really cute in today's episode but I feel like if they give him a better scene he can portray it very well. The "C" grade conversation was really funny lol and on other hand Kashaf was whining over not getting A+

Next week looks the same so I don't know it's not getting into me. I'm gonna watch it again tomorrow.

Well since u have read the book, u will deffo be a little disappointed wth the drama. Tht is wht happens whn u have read a book.
And gosh i wish the scene u mentioned came

@Amara ๐Ÿคฃ wht can I say. As other mentioned she is like fawad ke saath ek muft.

OMG the way Kashaf was disappointed over A i was like, larkkiii koi log D se bhi khush ho jati hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Well i need to see kahi unkahi if he's good or not. But in ZGH he is not tht good. But i liked him in MDKJZM, but i guess tht might be coz he was not talking ๐Ÿ˜†

HAHAH ahhh yeah poor zaroon and his C.

Okay for I can't like peeps with out listening them so in MDKJZM Was nothing from side ... I didn't like him there ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ Yeah needs to improve himself๐Ÿ˜ณ