Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TRND86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh I do like Zaroon but right that is only because of Fawad! I am not too fond of over confident guys. But his character is going to evolve & I am looking forward to seeing that transition of both Zaroon & Kashaf. It is also realistic beacuse in our youth, we are more cocky about certain things & age and experience does help in developing our personalities.
In a way, they are perfect for each other. Zaroon needs to realize the significance of all he has available, be thankful for it and become more responsible over time. Kashaf needs a break, period. She needs to loosen up a little. So it will be interesting to see how they affect each other & how their love story unfolds.
absala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TRND86

Overall I am liking the story which does have a message of educating our girls. Somewhere I want to see the equality being shown once Zaroon & Kashaf are married. After all, marriage is a partnership. LEts wait & watch.
What about you? Are you liking it so far?

I would also like to see if equality exists in their relationship when they get married and how it is handled.
I'm really enjoying it so far.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Wait and watch, guys..equality will be shown 😳
TRND86 thumbnail
LOL I hope so. In dramas, it's hard to see that equality. In our society, it is preached over & over again that it is the woman who has to adjust more & sacrifice more to keep peace at home. These two are strong characters so I would like to see a slightly different story. 😊
TRND86 thumbnail

As you can see, I am surely here! 😉

I am sorry but I don't remember your name. I am Reem btw 😊
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ I'm Fariha :)
And yeah, in a typical drama, it's always depicted what's reality..which is the fact that women have to adjust in our society..let's not go on that tangent or it'll be a never ending talk 😆
But yeah, Kashaf is a strong character herself, so it'll be nice to see the equality factor here :)
TRND86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ I'm Fariha :)
And yeah, in a typical drama, it's always depicted what's reality..which is the fact that women have to adjust in our society..let's not go on that tangent or it'll be a never ending talk 😆
But yeah, Kashaf is a strong character herself, so it'll be nice to see the equality factor here :)

Hi Fariha 😊
You are right but I would still like to hope that they show a progressive story yet remain respectful to our culture. I know it is a long debate but I still can't help but bring it up. 😉 Aadta se majboor!
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey! 🤗 I'm here too, but only for a couple minutes. 🤔 Pehla exam for this year tomorrow, freaking out, 🤢. We have some healthy discussion going on here, equality will definitely be a treat to see. 😳
TRND86 thumbnail
Good luck for your exams Iqra 👍🏼
OnlyHope thumbnail
Iqra, good luck for your exam!
Reem, true..I'd very much like for them to maintain the cultural aspect in there while show some sorta equally simultaneously..would be something new and different in a long time.