has avinesh rekhi's entry been postponed/dropped?

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
is avinesh rekhi's entry still happening or has it been dropped and raj zutshi's entry finalised?

any idea??cos initially the news of avinesh's entry came out first and balraj's later...but according to TT raj zutshi has already started shooting for his entry.

i was kinda hoping for a jealousy track with avinash's entry...but i guess the CVs have decided otherwise 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm..not sure dear..may be it could be simultaneous...as in Avinesh could be Ballu's acquaintance or one of his con men...its just a guess...not sure...
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
but i was just reading an ages old article on TC...where it says that Roma Bali was finalised to play RK's bua but she never entered the show...i think it may be the case with avinash's entry too cos many weren't happy with the his entry and the CVs may have sensed a dissatisfaction amongst the audience and dropped the idea.

even avinash's tweet announcing his entry in madhubala is not on his page anymore!
dramacrazy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would think it would be around the same time or later.
I have an odd feeling that Avinesh's character would be tied to film industry (maybe rivalry between RK and Avinesh's character) and it would come into play when Madhu enters the industry.
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramacrazy12

I would think it would be around the same time or later.

I have an odd feeling that Avinesh's character would be tied to film industry (maybe rivalry between RK and Avinesh's character) and it would come into play when Madhu enters the industry.

i sincerely hope so 😊...as i mentioned earlier i was really looking forward to his entry
640117 thumbnail
He is most likely going to come in January 2013.
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was hoping Mukund would make a re-entry...now that would spice things up!
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

He is most likely going to come in January 2013.

do u think to have one good looking male around when VD's on leave??πŸ˜‰
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

I was hoping Mukund would make a re-entry...now that would spice things up!

anyone's welcome as long as we get to see RK's junoon while protecting his biwi from prying eyesπŸ˜‰
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
He will enter in later part I guess ... okay and fyi tc articles are quite misleading so we should just watch the show as Colors loves to keep things in wraps πŸ˜‰