*Completed* Th#1 ArHi SS: Making Decisions

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Unres'd

Ok, first of all... It has now almost become an unofficial rule to paint ASR as notoriously as possible whenever a new venture comes along...It just proves how much we all love the ruthless side of the man! & for me, his ruthlessness is proportional to the amount of intrigue in a story...So, congratulations, ZZ... You had me at the slap!!!😉

& 15laks for one night??? That seems a bit steep!😕Unless ASR is very whimsical in this avatar, or he has good prior reasons to believe that he would be getting his money's worth...!😉Which one is it?

But leaving him aside, if I just consider Khushi & ASR as not the ASR I know & love, then the situation is actually very sorry & painful. To have a compulsion of this kind, to face the fear of loosing someone integral in your life, & being given the opportunity of saving him only in exchange of something equally valuable & precious... God bless the poor soul form ASR's wrath!

ZZ, update soon OK??Pretty please?😳
Edited by farah53 - 11 years ago
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Firstly, why was Arnav behaving rudely with khushi if he is slightly attracted to her?

If Khushi hadn't slapped him my respect for her would have diminished...

So Arnav is willing to pay 15 lakh for one night... Man he must be verh attracted to her!!

I can't wait to read the new update and you know that very well!!

Stop being such a tease and update the next part immediately

Tu wait kar! Me and saiyu will make sure you update regularly!

UPDATE SOON babes

And I want spoilers bas!! Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

We have a ruthless, uncaring, cynical, dark ASR in this story ! And I know I'm going to love it ! It may sound sadistic but I just love him in his ASR avatar...

And this ASR asks for a night with Khushi to pay her a loan of 15 lakhs ??

He really wants her, doesn't he? And that's why he barks at her all the time... to hide his attraction to a mere girl !

And Khushi being Khushi slapped him first but poor girl had no other go but to accept it finally !

When he said the offer doesn stand after her slap and then that he was being merciful today, I thought he was going to ask for more than a night 😉

ab update the next part jaldhi...

And where's my teaser ??

Edited by asrcraze - 11 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Me

~Edit~

Z,

I have told you this before and I repeat; want to kidnap you girl. There is something about the concepts you come up with, it is tried and tested, yet it has its own charm and uniqueness, in a nutshell it is all you, all Z.

Coming to the start of a very promising story, it is quintessential ASR and Khushi. ASR the go getter and Khushi in her altruistic avatar; the casualness with which he offer an amount as big as 15 lakhs and the seriousness with which Khushi slaps him, is character defining.

The play of fate is strong her and I am hooked, when I am hooked there is no escaping me or my comments. All I can say be prepared to cater to unreasonable demands from my end and I will be happy to receive everything you offer.

- K    

Edited by Kalyaani - 11 years ago
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Res :)

-Unres-

Baby, here I am with the unres! :)

When the story began, for many many seconds I thought Khushi was crying, courtesy Arnav. It was inhumane how not one soul in the big bad world of AR showed any concern towards her continual weeping. 
We have Arnav characterized in the manner we all particularly prefer- Ruthless, Obstinate and a complete Jerk. My taste in men seem to have drastically changed thanks to Arnav! :P
He is willing to pay her a whopping 15 lakh for just a night? There is more to it than meets the eye, isn't it love? 
Khushi... well, being the one who holds her integrity and morals as her priority had to slap the daylights off him for trying to think defiling her innocence, but then again she had no option but to accede to him.
I'm eagerly awaiting to see what Arnav plans to do, because one thing I'm sure of- He has ulterior motives!
My interests have been up since early this morning when I read your PM containing the story!! I'm so excited, I can't tell!
This is a gripping tale and you have me completely hooked, mind, body and soul!

Eagerly awaiting your next! 
I will fangirl, stalk and trouble you for updates!

Love you always! :)

Jess ❤️
Edited by jessicad - 11 years ago
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res

EDITED!!!

a great start...ur back with dark n angst again...ASr is such a jerk...i really feel like kicking his ass!
poor khushi...so why is ASR like this is yet to be revealed n Im very curious!
looking 4ward to it!
Edited by medha16 - 11 years ago
Armela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi
Would love to read the new ss.My address is
Thannks
fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg just saw your post after ages i feel 😳 ran here 

I am glad u are writing .. excited to read :)